Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Yeah absolutely ! Kabir is a worthy guy  and he deserves a faithfull lover .. Why they 're  showin' him like a 'DrenChed Cat' Misha or T would look amazin' .. i never mind .. but this T is much exasperatin' really .. 

Maine EK ko kitni baar bola to cast me opposite Kabir. I'll always remain faithful to him πŸ˜†
I mean, he seriously deserves someone who truly loves him with the same commitment he shows! Pia loves someone else and T loves no one but herself! He deserves better than this 😳

Yeah i'm habitual to see these draggin' as i have watChed many serials Of EK .. I think i got muCh Lost in AbhiYa's Love , that i forgot One day hero must be gone fo' elongated days and have to see this drags .. i didn't prepared myself fo' these feeble days *EYES OPENED* =D Credit goes to EK πŸ˜†

Haina? I've never followed any Ek show as closely as PKYEK except KMH which was one show that isn't dragged in either of the seasons but I have spent by childhood catching glimpses of her shows when I used to spend time with my grandmom! Uff! Bechari bachi ke dimaag par kaisa asar pada tha 🀣

.Jane.. thumbnail

Neeetz Love your All posts ..
Hugs and Loads of Love jana ..
πŸ€—

Oh my! Sudden display of affection! Mee likes! 
Love ya, Sadaf! Thank you soo much for your appreciation! It truly means a lot to me πŸ€—
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know neethz, poor panchi. But all are suffering. Piya is unknowingly suffering, Panchi is knowingly suffering,Kabir is involuntarily suffering and so on and so forth.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

I know neethz, poor panchi. But all are suffering. Piya is unknowingly suffering, Panchi is knowingly suffering,Kabir is involuntarily suffering and so on and so forth.

*Sob sob* IKR? Suffering Souls Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Oh my! Sudden display of affection! Mee likes! 
Love ya, Sadaf! Thank you soo much for your appreciation! It truly means a lot to me πŸ€—

UnexpeCted things sometimes brighten up Our Heart .. πŸ€— So , here's my affeCtion , and i love to extol peeps who really deserves to be .. 😊rather than to being jaloux lol πŸ˜†
Love yaa sweetz too πŸ€— Hugs*

.Jane.. thumbnail

Buahaha , well EK is EK 'QUeen of Serials' πŸ˜† She's habitual to put the accurate guy with non-worthy love .. πŸ˜†

IKR? I was seriously looking forward to Kabir moving on from Pia, though she would always have a special place in his heart, and finally being happy with a nicer T. Dill ke armaan aansoon mein beh gaye πŸ₯Ί

But I had watChed KYPH AND KTH with my Heart .. so easily can be understood , how muCh hero have to endure till the last .. tCh tCh πŸ˜”πŸ˜ƒ

I've heard a lot about KYPH! Every second person seems to be a fan out here. Guess I should try watching it sometime :P
KTH, Kahin Toh Hoga? Watched maybe a few episodes. VERY few. I LURVE Rajeev Khandelwal! 😍

.Jane.. thumbnail

UnexpeCted things sometimes brighten up Our Heart .. πŸ€— So , here's my affeCtion , and i love to extol peeps who really deserves to be .. 😊rather than to being jaloux lol πŸ˜†
Love yaa sweetz too πŸ€— Hugs*

Aww! You're amazing! I'm not used to people showering so much love on me, in general so I'm kind of overwhelmed πŸ˜†
And you always say the simplest, yet, deepest things πŸ€—

@Mahi: Thanks, hun! πŸ˜›
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

IKR? I was seriously looking forward to Kabir moving on from Pia, though she would always have a special place in his heart, and finally being happy with a nicer T. Dill ke armaan aansoon mein beh gaye πŸ₯Ί

Yeah even me too , its ineffectual to run towards the blank shadow where there's no feelings , havin' a one sided love .. Kabir must really deserves some pure love .. hope he gets .. i don't want to see him walkin' carelessly with any pathetic girl whether it'd be T or further anyone else ..

I've heard a lot about KYPH! Every second person seems to be a fan out here. Guess I should try watching it sometime :P
KTH, Kahin Toh Hoga? Watched maybe a few episodes. VERY few. I LURVE Rajeev Khandelwal! 😍

KYPH I LOVE it ! still the memories lies in my heart .. Angad was a super star ever .. and KTH my most fav show ever , Though Rajeev is my passionate lover too .. Our choice 're much same and same πŸ˜‰

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail

Aww! You're amazing! I'm not used to people showering so much love on me, in general so I'm kind of overwhelmed πŸ˜†
And you always say the simplest, yet, deepest things πŸ€—

Now you Can remember that someone had abruplty showered you with cheeriness .. thanku jana .. thanks fo' you such lovely words ... πŸ€—
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next