Why don't some people get the love they deserve? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I've said again and again that T has disappointed me big time today! No one had asked her to give up her snootiness but it was basic humanity to be nicer towards the Ds. I guess along with vampires, their catchers are also heartless 😳
Kabir, well, I wouldn't like to judge him as of now. All I know is I hated seeing the way T treated him! 
I, too, love Panchi kind of people who know how to carry on with life <33

@Pia and the werewolf: No comments! I need more time on them but I found Pia cute when she called him a weirdo. Lol! I don't mind a love triangle as long as Pia doesn't reciprocate to his feelings. BTW, did they reveal his name yet? I sincerely still hope it isn't Jacob! πŸ€”

@Precap: I am missing Abhay to no end, seriously, Sadaf! I'm sure he'll only be back next week! We won't get him tomorrow *sob sob* Gosh! Almost a week without Abhay. 
But I feel maybe Vivian has taken a well-deserved holiday as well? Lol! 

Thanks a zillion for replying!

T is ArGhh and moreover her swankness makes me Berserk as always ..
I Don't know behind Kabir's behavious there's some Love Lyin' ? or some seCrets yet to be divulged  ?
No , they didn't divulged his Name yet .. I Guesss same 'er its not exaCtly would be a JaCob , anyvays lets see further ..

Abhay - Yeah even tomorrow we won't get Abhay Ahh ! 7 Days without him .. God ! PKYEK is lookin' like a Bowl WithOut havin' food in it .. Abhay When u'll be baCk .. Awaitin' you desperately .. Agree , he deserves these elongated holidays as he had strongly worked hard without havin' a lil Break .. But how can we make Our heart Understand ? It beats only fo' Abhay naa πŸ˜”

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

T is ArGhh and moreover her swankness makes me Berserk as always ..
I Don't know behind Kabir's behavious there's some Love Lyin' ? or some seCrets yet to be divulged  ?
No , they didn't divulged his Name yet .. I Guesss same 'er its not exaCtly would be a JaCob , anyvays lets see further ..

Abhay - Yeah even tomorrow we won't get Abhay Ahh ! 7 Days without him .. God ! PKYEK is lookin' like a Bowl WithOut havin' food in it .. Abhay When u'll be baCk .. Awaitin' you desperately .. Agree , he deserves these elongated holidays as he had strongly worked hard without havin' a lil Break .. But how can we make Our heart Understand ? It beats only fo' Abhay naa πŸ˜”

You know what? I'm secretly hoping KaT and T aren't given too much screenspace! I actually can't see Kabir being treated that way! I'd rather prefer Kabir's scenes with Misha and Panchi. Not even Pia because she doesn't remember what they'd once shared! Poor Kabir! πŸ₯Ί

@Abhay: Well, EK has a habit to drag you know na? She'll ultimately make Abhay make a grand entry. Lol! But till then, we can do nothing but miss him! Watch old AbhIya scenes! It'll help! πŸ˜ƒ
well right now the only explanation I can think of at to why will Kabir of all people will settled for that bitchy T is that I think she is blackmailing him with something that has to do with Pia.

which is that if he does not date or at least act like her Boyfriend in front of people then she is gonna tell Pia the truth abt her lost memory and abt Abhay that they all don't want her to know and Kabir being the true lover that he is agree to become her doormat Boyfriend forsaken his own happiness and peace of mind for Pia.

oh things poor Kabir won't do for Pia just to keep her save and unharmed by that mean T😑😭
As always Super post by my super awesome..CHILZ..and I have to agree with every word..Nothing to say..because I am in AWE of your writing..YOU RULE Neethi..Keep it coming...my fav..!!.nice one I too loved Panchi's change today..she needed that very badly..!!:oads fo love from your No.1 FAN..Hema..!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by .Angel

well right now the only explanation I can think of at to why will Kabir of all people will settled for that bitchy T is that I think she is blackmailing him with something that has to do with Pia.

which is that if he does not date or at least act like her Boyfriend in front of people then she is gonna tell Pia the truth abt her lost memory and abt Abhay that they all don't want her to know and Kabir being the true lover that he is agree to become her doormat Boyfriend forsaken his own happiness and peace of mind for Pia.

oh things poor Kabir won't do for Pia just to keep her save and unharmed by that mean T😑😭

T is so mean! How can anyone do this to someone? How can she take advantage of Pia and her family's condition like this? She is not snooty and snobbish like I'd though her to be! She's plain evil and negative if that's the case!
Poor Kabir, seriously! If he's tolerating all this just so that T keeps her mouth shut then hats off to him! I hope he, Misha and Panchi find some way to deal with T! She's the limit! Not to forget that the people she's doing this to are the ones who frickkin' saved her life! I wish Sid had made her his dinner! 😑.😑
Originally posted by Chill_Out

You know what? I'm secretly hoping KaT and T aren't given too much screenspace! I actually can't see Kabir being treated that way! I'd rather prefer Kabir's scenes with Misha and Panchi. Not even Pia because she doesn't remember what they'd once shared! Poor Kabir! πŸ₯Ί

@Abhay: Well, EK has a habit to drag you know na? She'll ultimately make Abhay make a grand entry. Lol! But till then, we can do nothing but miss him! Watch old AbhIya scenes! It'll help! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah absolutely ! Kabir is a worthy guy  and he deserves a faithfull lover .. Why they 're  showin' him like a 'DrenChed Cat' Misha or T would look amazin' .. i never mind .. but this T is much exasperatin' really ..

Yeah i'm habitual to see these draggin' as i have watChed many serials Of EK .. I think i got muCh Lost in AbhiYa's Love , that i forgot One day hero must be gone fo' elongated days and have to see this drags .. i didn't prepared myself fo' these feeble days *EYES OPENED* =D Credit goes to EK πŸ˜†

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanjna4

@mahi- plz do interpretations early becoz i am also confused he is acting like servant and playing cozy coo with her

Just loading today's episode.πŸ˜ƒ
But can you temme one thing, Yesterday any kabir scene happened after someone brought Piya to the home? I just missed the episode after that.

@Neethz : Umm you actually misunderstood my opinion.  Its not about comparing feelings, have I ever done that?πŸ˜› Its about the fact that both the sisters fell in love with heartless creatures (yet some with hearts) known as Vampires. Vampires, who were inhuman and loved them back, one did true love, the other just delusional love. But it was love.πŸ€”What hurts the most is, Sid never loved Panchi and used her, where as, Abhay showered his unconditional love for Piya, doesn't matter if directly or indirectly. So don't you think, in this state, Panchi is more unfortunate than Piya. And I just saw the scene where Panchi tells Kabir not to make Piya remember her past, for the first time there I felt, Poor Panchi has also suffered.

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

As always Super post by my super awesome..CHILZ..and I have to agree with every word..Nothing to say..because I am in AWE of your writing..YOU RULE Neethi..Keep it coming...my fav..!!.nice one I too loved Panchi's change today..she needed that very badly..!!:oads fo love from your No.1 FAN..Hema..!!πŸ€—

Hema, you're truly the sweetest person ever! πŸ€—
You reply on my posts just makes my day, I'm not kidding! I'm glad you agree with me. I too like this new Panchi but like I've mentioned somewhere earlier, she's only harming herself further with this defense mechanism of hers! Poor Panchi 😭
Originally posted by Princezz22

Just loading today's episode.πŸ˜ƒ
But can you temme one thing, Yesterday any kabir scene happened after someone brought Piya to the home? I just missed the episode after that.

Kabir just helped Pia to her room (:

@Neethz : Umm you actually misunderstood my opinion.  Its not about comparing feelings, have I ever done that?πŸ˜› Its about the fact that both the sisters fell in love with heartless creatures (yet some with hearts) known as Vampires. Vampires, who were inhuman and loved them back, one did true love, the other just delusional love. But it was love.πŸ€”What hurts the most is, Sid never loved Panchi and used her, where as, Abhay showered his unconditional love for Piya, doesn't matter if directly or indirectly. So don't you think, in this state, Panchi is more unfortunate than Piya. And I just saw the scene where Panchi tells Kabir not to make Piya remember her past, for the first time there I felt, Poor Panchi has also suffered.

Aww!! I do know what you mean, Mahi. Panchi's love life is cursed and she's the last person who deserves this! I really really wanted Sid fall for Panchi not only because Panchi would finally find true love but also because Sid would finally find a path to redemption. In my eyes, this story will always remain incomplete and that hurts :(
Neeetz Love your All posts ..
Hugs and Loads of Love jana ..
πŸ€—