Posted: 12 years ago
Friends as piya has already having a feeling dat why d name abhay makes her heart skips,why d voice of him makes her feel dat they had a connection..and as she heard misha-T conversation about abhay piya so piya confronts misha about who is abhay..but misha hides it..only to save piya from her past as it wud hurt her...but our piya will not give up easily and i too don't want her to leave abhay topic easily..and she had already given signs of her detectivegiri..which will make her remember about abhay and d past..of her life..so what do u thinj guys is dis d return of our piya d detectivegiri..and abhay is her new subject..do comment..
For d first tym i want to see piya's detectivegiri b'coz it is related to finding abhay😆😍
Originally posted by chakku

For d first tym i want to see piya's detectivegiri b'coz it is related to finding abhay😆😍
  sme here😆
go pia go...its time for action
Originally posted by peehu24

go pia go...its time for action
yes, piya will b in action 4 sure..particularly on loogle,.
this time..her detectivegiri is needed..it wont be like forced inteference but for her love..😊
Pia ki detectivegiri ne 3 R's ko pareshaan kar dia tha abhay, chand and even sid🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

sme here😆

me too..wanna see abhay back ,,asapp...missin him !!!

Originally posted by vivluv

<font size="3">Pia ki detectivegiri ne 3 R's ko pareshaan kar dia tha abhay, chand and even sid🤣</font>
yes,piya is going to win oscar 4 it...