Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Wat d hell is wrong wid everyone in pkyek???? (Page 2)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asin.pkyek

1. kabir
i think use T uski new invention vedio therapy se blackmail kar rahi hein.. idkOuch
3. itni purani adate wo kaise chordegi?? uske feelings ko samjho yaarLOL or wese bhi kisne kaha hein ke usme BADLAO nehi aya??? can't u see pehle wo sirf bimbo thi and now wo bi**h bhi hein!!!LOL

More dan anything else i m upset wid KaT...Broken Heart Kabir was not his usual selfOuchOuch Y was he behaving like dat wid T??? can anyone explain???OuchOuchConfused

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Kabir has become joru ka gulaam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Peehu24 IF-Sizzlerz
Peehu24
Peehu24

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
everything is wrong...

Befikre

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

well u r rite
everyone seem to have become someone too much...
piya.,kabir,panchi... wathas happened to dese ppl???
T -forget her... she is as usual...xcept her look!!

but i love mish...she is d best !!!!

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Originally posted by reepicheep

Chakku, am so irritated with today's episode yaar...first of all no Abhay and then we get to see so many T scenesOuch there may be a reason for Kabir to like her...but I sure can't figure it out now, and I don't want to...am just waiting for a glimpse of abhay...its a real torture to watch pkyek without himOuch

P.S: I wasn't impressed with the new guy either, but he hardly got any screen space today...as long as he does something harmful to piya which wakes up abhay from his slumber he's fine by meLOL LOL

Seriously!!!!!!!!!! Now i want my abhay d saving grace of dis show back at any cost!!! want more nd more of abhiya nd not d torturous scenes of KaTOuchConfused
Yup d wolfie was a lost oneLOLLOL But looking forward to his roleEmbarrassedLOL

msb19

Peehu24 IF-Sizzlerz
Peehu24
Peehu24

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by Asin.pkyek

1. kabir
i think use T uski new invention vedio therapy se blackmail kar rahi hein.. idkOuch
3. itni purani adate wo kaise chordegi?? uske feelings ko samjho yaarLOL or wese bhi kisne kaha hein ke usme BADLAO nehi aya??? can't u see pehle wo sirf bimbo thi and now wo bi**h bhi hein!!!LOL

More dan anything else i m upset wid KaT...Broken Heart Kabir was not his usual selfOuchOuch Y was he behaving like dat wid T??? can anyone explain???OuchOuchConfused

i guess T ko videos bahut pasand hai na...maybe she made one of kabir...n i think kabir is trying to move on...he knws if pia gets her memory back...abhay returns...he will b back to square one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msb19Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

I agree on all. and most importantly Kabir:( why is he a tomb boy? i hope its a good reason behind it.
T, so much for saving her life! she is even more revengefull.Confused

But Piya, to be honest i dont take that scene seriously, firstly cause it was  a 'light' talk, just cute. secondly she is more aware of clothes, i see nothing wrong in it. thridly She had no issue with Misha's clothes in collage so it was only to tease herLOL. i dont think its the first time she sees it during this 1 year lol. And mainly! it was only so creatives could get Piya to go to collage alone and call Abhay and meet the new guy! loool.

And btw, u have understood it wrong, she meant her own Pyjamas.I found the scene just cute:) nothing to really bother ur mind on. also, she looked gawjuss today. loved the hair-do.

Panchi, yea, wrong strategy, but it happens in reality aswell. although i honestly dont want screenspace to be wasted on on such scenes. this is not a family drama. itsa supernatural dark lovestory. ermm.
 And Misha. She looked rather scraed of T all of a sudden. even she has changed to softer.

after reading urs nd devina's replies i guess i took dat piya-misha scene very seriouslyLOLLOL so no more probs wid piya but KaT???? wat d hell was happening???OuchConfused

PoisonedHeart

minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
yeh i agree with u chaku!!!!

i really got shoked to see that T was the same bitchy herself... she have nt changed a bit... and the shock of the day that "How could kabir fall fr this T "... so pia is remembering sm of hr past thats a gd thing ... and seriously misha was the saviour of the show today... one last thing that i m fuming due to
"WHERE THE HELL IS ABHAY'????? ... i m gonna kill cv's if they dnt show abhay soonAngry... missin him like hell...fr god sake cv's have sm pity on us and show abhay...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msb19Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index