Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Wat d hell is wrong wid everyone in pkyek???? (Page 11)

sukirtipiya Groupbie
sukirtipiya
sukirtipiya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol its okay LOL...KaT r gonna look hawt anyways Wink...though Kabir is acting weird Confused...waiting to see T's new power Tongue

btw how did u find that new wolfie guy woth Piya? Confused Ouch Dead...is he playing negative? Confused...his bro will b better than him i guess LOL

and wth why Panchhi is back in college again?? Sleepy...why cant she just go with Danish and spare us from torture LOL

PS: after watching the precap i thought Metz is back but i guess i was wrong Cry

lmao dude the new guy who met piya he looked so butterzz i dono how did ekta got him in :S she cud of got mann from geet or shan from orhani they wud of been perfect Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol its okay LOL...KaT r gonna look hawt anyways Wink...though Kabir is acting weird Confused...waiting to see T's new power Tongue

btw how did u find that new wolfie guy woth Piya? Confused Ouch Dead...is he playing negative? Confused...his bro will b better than him i guess LOL

and wth why Panchhi is back in college again?? Sleepy...why cant she just go with Danish and spare us from torture LOL

PS: after watching the precap i thought Metz is back but i guess i was wrong Cry

wolfie is...wel no comments...but pia ki language main WIERDO...positive or negative pata nhi...raat bhar main kuch bhi ho jaata hai...only cv's knw...panchi is here to protect her princess pia...gosh!! she needs protection

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Piya aj use weird bol rehi hai kal usse hi dosti karegi. He is new saviour in piya's life.Dead
-DoAsInfinity- IF-Dazzler
-DoAsInfinity-
-DoAsInfinity-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i felt so bad fr kabir:(ive alwaz lykd him...infact wen most ppl luv d leads of dis show...i luv d supporters...misha,panchi,raichands,dobrials,kabir,evn t,n ofcourse sid
lyk i said i luv all d charecters i don lyk ppl jus assumin dat t is still bitchy...i wanna say dat no1 is born evil or bitchy its oly d sircumstances n environment dat makes d person wat he/she is...i still think ders sum mystry behind all dese changes in her
i jus hope kabir is/will b really happy
sukirtipiya Groupbie
sukirtipiya
sukirtipiya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-harshitha-_

i felt so bad fr kabir:(ive alwaz lykd him...infact wen most ppl luv d leads of dis show...i luv d supporters...misha,panchi,raichands,dobrials,kabir,evn t,n ofcourse sid
lyk i said i luv all d charecters i don lyk ppl jus assumin dat t is still bitchy...i wanna say dat no1 is born evil or bitchy its oly d sircumstances n environment dat makes d person wat he/she is...i still think ders sum mystry behind all dese changes in her
i jus hope kabir is/will b really happy
yea i agree but T is too much of the serial man Angry
Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I feel so much difference between Kabir's behavior , currently I am watching the old epis. on Star Utsav and the new ones on Star One , back then Kabir was smart and now he is totally behaving weird like holding T's purse and all ! LOLLOL

the new promo which came out where Pia , Misha and T were wandering in the jungle was definitely misleading , I thought Pia and T had become good friends but definitely that is not the case. I wonder why they were shown together in that promo ? Tongue

Panchi's behavior is understandable, maybe she wants to be careful the 3rd time ! BTW I didn't understand what the principal meant by hers will be the final word ? Is Panchi the new principal of the college ? Confused

And I agree with your sentiments about Misha. Really like the way she does everything , be it playing pranks on someone or be it dealing with T , she does all with attitude ! Wink LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila--sunshine--Befikre

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

I feel so much difference between Kabir's behavior , currently I am watching the old epis. on Star Utsav and the new ones on Star One , back then Kabir was smart and now he is totally behaving weird like holding T's purse and all ! LOLLOL

the new promo which came out where Pia , Misha and T were wandering in the jungle was definitely misleading , I thought Pia and T had become good friends but definitely that is not the case. I wonder why they were shown together in that promo ? Tongue

Panchi's behavior is understandable, maybe she wants to be careful the 3rd time ! BTW I didn't understand what the principal meant by hers will be the final word ? Is Panchi the new principal of the college ? Confused

And I agree with your sentiments about Misha. Really like the way she does everything , be it playing pranks on someone or be it dealing with T , she does all with attitude ! Wink LOLLOL

m also doing the same thing...watchin old epi on star utsav...n new on star oneLOL

Ishan.

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ishan.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index