Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjna4

Sweety calm down. Let the past story get revealed😊

hmmm okay πŸ˜Š
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
thats true they might but i love it so much ill find a way out πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† am a trouble lol 
[/QUOTE]

I'll suggest better to concentrate on ur studies and then watch show at exact time 😊
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree
everyone changed soo much!!
But old or new PKYEK Rocks :)
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
Gummy_bear1995 thumbnail

i agree wid u but the thing u said abt Kabir that he is behaving like T's servant and T i being all the b**ch...but remember that Misha said that did u lose some bet or something lyk dat...probably its becuz T threatened him that if he is not wid her den she will tell piya abt abhay and all that she has forgotten and kaber is doing all this becuz he kinda promised panchi not tell anything to piya.

i really do not think that T has forgotten wat piya has done for her...maybe she still has some humanity and thankful heart for her as she has saved her life...and maybe T is just being tooo sel-concious of herself that pia will have kaber, tracker has angad and she is the only one wid no bf and probably misha will sometime somewhere find one for herself!
i have no idea wat ekta kapoor is planning to do...so lets just go wid the flow and hope that we will get to see abhya sooon!!!!!!!!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@all...thanks for replying nd bearing wid meπŸ˜†
@gummy_bear...i jst hope u r right!!!