Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Its really strange Kabeer loving T while knowing her character and behaving like a servant. About T some member posted that she told on her own fb account that she is turning in more negative while all were expecting her to be very nice. I was not expecting her to be nice suddenly but I was hoping that she would not be against Piay at least as she saved her life risking her owns. For Panchi's character, you cannot be strong while cheating other or breaking a lot of hearts, its better to be careful n not to cheat others.
About Pia, she might be still use to of that model life after a year so behaving like this or may be joking. Werewolf is just ok, no comments.
Finally about precap she just remember her old style i m a bit confuse about it too so no comments๐Ÿ˜•.
 I am afraid that TRP can decrease if they don't show Abhay in next 1 or 2 episodes even all members are trying to save the show. (R they doing it intentionally I mean dragging for long so people may stop insisting to continue the show ???????????????)
sukirtipiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hukshila

Its really strange Kabeer loving T while knowing her character and behaving like a servant. About T some member posted that she told on her own fb account that she is turning in more negative while all were expecting her to be very nice. I was not expecting her to be nice suddenly but I was hoping that she would not be against Piay at least as she saved her life risking her owns. For Panchi's character, you cannot be strong while cheating other or breaking a lot of hearts, its better to be careful n not to cheat others.
About Pia, she might be still use to of that model life after a year so behaving like this or may be joking. Werewolf is just ok, no comments.
Finally about precap she just remember her old style i m a bit confuse about it too so no comments๐Ÿ˜•.
 I am afraid that TRP can decrease if they don't show Abhay in next 1 or 2 episodes even all members are trying to save the show. (R they doing it intentionally I mean dragging for long so people may stop insisting to continue the show ???????????????)

truly heartly agree i wanted to say this but didnt know how to thankyou ๐Ÿ˜Š
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukirtipiya

truly heartly agree i wanted to say this but didnt know how to thankyou ๐Ÿ˜Š

U welcome, don't think long to choose words ๐Ÿ˜›, here every one is saying what they want to say so don't hesitate. here some members r very good writers so if we keep on thinking for long, v might not be able to express our view๐Ÿ˜‰. you can express ur view in very simple words/way๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sukirtipiya thumbnail

U welcome, don't think long to choose words ๐Ÿ˜›, here every one is saying what they want to say so don't hesitate. here some members r very good writers so if we keep on thinking for long, v might not be able to express our view๐Ÿ˜‰. you can express ur view in very simple words/way๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†thankyou lol am more worried about pkyek then my exams and the results ๐Ÿ˜ณ
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

I feel so much difference between Kabir's behavior , currently I am watching the old epis. on Star Utsav and the new ones on Star One , back then Kabir was smart and now he is totally behaving weird like holding T's purse and all ! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

the new promo which came out where Pia , Misha and T were wandering in the jungle was definitely misleading , I thought Pia and T had become good friends but definitely that is not the case. I wonder why they were shown together in that promo ? ๐Ÿ˜›

Panchi's behavior is understandable, maybe she wants to be careful the 3rd time ! BTW I didn't understand what the principal meant by hers will be the final word ? Is Panchi the new principal of the college ? ๐Ÿ˜•

And I agree with your sentiments about Misha. Really like the way she does everything , be it playing pranks on someone or be it dealing with T , she does all with attitude ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Even i found kabeer weired i mean whats going on. But i guess we have to wait for the past 1 year story to get into things but i dont like behaving him like a servantTongue

All the promo of PKYEK and precaps are misleading so skip that๐Ÿ˜†

In past panchi was some drama director and now she will drama teacher or head or whatever so in drama thing her words will be final and in a way she will protect Pia from T

Misha is full on bang on the show๐Ÿ˜Š
sukirtipiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Even i found kabeer weired i mean whats going on. But i guess we have to wait for the past 1 year story to get into things but i dont like behaving him like a servant๐Ÿ˜›

All the promo of PKYEK and precaps are misleading so skip that๐Ÿ˜†

In past panchi was some drama director and now she will drama teacher or head or whatever so in drama thing her words will be final and in a way she will protect Pia from T

Misha is full on bang on the show๐Ÿ˜Š

kabir needs a slap now seriously  its irritating i wanna know the reason y is he like this may be hes being black mailed by T
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@ Sanjna

Oh kk , wasnt knowing she was a drama director in the past , but that's good, now that she can override T's decisions , I am sure she will irritate T by interfering with her decisions every time !! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@ Nishi

Yeah I like Shin Chan too much !! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
hukshila thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†thankyou lol am more worried about pkyek then my exams and the results ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well, you need to take care for your exams n result as well or ur parents are going to ban pyek for you. So study all the day except show time๐Ÿ˜‰
sukirtipiya thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, you need to take care for your exams n result as well or ur parents are going to ban pyek for you. So study all the day except show time๐Ÿ˜‰

thats true they might but i love it so much ill find a way out ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜† am a trouble lol 
--sunshine-- thumbnail

kabir needs a slap now seriously  its irritating i wanna know the reason y is he like this may be hes being black mailed by T

Sweety calm down. Let the past story get revealed๐Ÿ˜Š