Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol its okay πŸ˜†...KaT r gonna look hawt anyways πŸ˜‰...though Kabir is acting weird πŸ˜•...waiting to see T's new power πŸ˜›

btw how did u find that new wolfie guy woth Piya? πŸ˜•  πŸ€’...is he playing negative? πŸ˜•...his bro will b better than him i guess πŸ˜†

and wth why Panchhi is back in college again?? πŸ₯±...why cant she just go with Danish and spare us from torture πŸ˜†

PS: after watching the precap i thought Metz is back but i guess i was wrong 😭

wolfie is...wel no comments...but pia ki language main WIERDO...positive or negative pata nhi...raat bhar main kuch bhi ho jaata hai...only cv's knw...panchi is here to protect her princess pia...gosh!! she needs protection
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Piya aj use weird bol rehi hai kal usse hi dosti karegi. He is new saviour in piya's life.🀒
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i felt so bad fr kabir:(ive alwaz lykd him...infact wen most ppl luv d leads of dis show...i luv d supporters...misha,panchi,raichands,dobrials,kabir,evn t,n ofcourse sid
lyk i said i luv all d charecters i don lyk ppl jus assumin dat t is still bitchy...i wanna say dat no1 is born evil or bitchy its oly d sircumstances n environment dat makes d person wat he/she is...i still think ders sum mystry behind all dese changes in her
i jus hope kabir is/will b really happy
sukirtipiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _-harshitha-_

i felt so bad fr kabir:(ive alwaz lykd him...infact wen most ppl luv d leads of dis show...i luv d supporters...misha,panchi,raichands,dobrials,kabir,evn t,n ofcourse sid
lyk i said i luv all d charecters i don lyk ppl jus assumin dat t is still bitchy...i wanna say dat no1 is born evil or bitchy its oly d sircumstances n environment dat makes d person wat he/she is...i still think ders sum mystry behind all dese changes in her
i jus hope kabir is/will b really happy

yea i agree but T is too much of the serial man πŸ˜‘
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I feel so much difference between Kabir's behavior , currently I am watching the old epis. on Star Utsav and the new ones on Star One , back then Kabir was smart and now he is totally behaving weird like holding T's purse and all ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the new promo which came out where Pia , Misha and T were wandering in the jungle was definitely misleading , I thought Pia and T had become good friends but definitely that is not the case. I wonder why they were shown together in that promo ? πŸ˜›

Panchi's behavior is understandable, maybe she wants to be careful the 3rd time ! BTW I didn't understand what the principal meant by hers will be the final word ? Is Panchi the new principal of the college ? πŸ˜•

And I agree with your sentiments about Misha. Really like the way she does everything , be it playing pranks on someone or be it dealing with T , she does all with attitude ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ishan.

I feel so much difference between Kabir's behavior , currently I am watching the old epis. on Star Utsav and the new ones on Star One , back then Kabir was smart and now he is totally behaving weird like holding T's purse and all ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the new promo which came out where Pia , Misha and T were wandering in the jungle was definitely misleading , I thought Pia and T had become good friends but definitely that is not the case. I wonder why they were shown together in that promo ? πŸ˜›

Panchi's behavior is understandable, maybe she wants to be careful the 3rd time ! BTW I didn't understand what the principal meant by hers will be the final word ? Is Panchi the new principal of the college ? πŸ˜•

And I agree with your sentiments about Misha. Really like the way she does everything , be it playing pranks on someone or be it dealing with T , she does all with attitude ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

m also doing the same thing...watchin old epi on star utsav...n new on star oneπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Ishan.

omg Ishan...Shinchan 🀣🀣🀣 yayyy...awesome one more Shinchan fan here besides me 🀣

Originally posted by: sukirtipiya

lmao dude the new guy who met piya he looked so butterzz i dono how did ekta got him in :S she cud of got mann from geet or shan from orhani they wud of been perfect πŸ˜ƒ

mayb that guy is playing a negative role πŸ˜†...thats why he looks like that 🀣...u know till now in pkyek they have shown Werewolves as bad creatures who supported Sid πŸ˜†

sukirtipiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

m also doing the same thing...watchin old epi on star utsav...n new on star oneπŸ˜†

lol same jst watching how abhay and piya met from the beginning 
sukirtipiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

mayb that guy is playing a negative role πŸ˜†...thats why he looks like that 🀣...u know till now in pkyek they have shown Werewolves as bad creatures who supported Sid πŸ˜†

yea i did what about them ? πŸ˜Š