Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

I too agree wid u.I found everyone weird except Misha.Wnt abhay so eagerly though I think Pia is ok jst little confuse & lost

i guess piya baby is jst incomplete widout her knight in shining armor nd when will cvs end abhay's vanvaas????😡
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

You're so adorable, you know that? 🤗

now i when i was about to land , u made me touch 1000th cloud🤣🤣🤣 mujhe unchaai se darr lagta hai chiloo...🤣🤣🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sukirtipiya

aww thats soo shweet jab live entertainment hai to serial ki kya zaroorat hai ? ðŸ˜›
what say ðŸ˜†

Haan sure! Welcome to our cheesy world 🤣

@Chaks: Bas ab zameen par aa jao. Enough flying around 🤣.🤣
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Haan sure! Welcome to our cheesy world 🤣

@Chaks: Bas ab zameen par aa jao. Enough flying around 🤣.🤣

thank god!!! *chakku lands safely*🤣🤣🤣
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dont worry everything will come on right track after abhay's entry.
As abhay is not there thats why everything is not in place, he will manage everything just let him enter in the show onse.
Any girl would behave like panchhi if she is cheated twice. I know she is taking revenge with wrong people and wrong way but may be she wants to show that only guys cant ditch the girls,even girls have right to leave guys. Its tit for tat.😛
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Boring,irritating and useless episode.😡 But piya was just joking. Misha is still a rockstar. But rest. The werewolf thinking that he is hottest man of this world.🤢 So poor dialogue delivery.  What happend to Kabir? Why he became spoon of T? Panchhi will now protect Piya.🤢 T became more bimbo. ðŸ¤¢

P.S - I dont think they will show abhay even tomorrow. It was just a misleading promo. Someone will call Piya and her thought will break.
Edited by sanchitaroy - 12 years ago
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

<font color="#006600">i guess T will be like dis always😕 but yeah want abhay back plzzz</font>

yeag right without abhay pkyek is just boring:(come back abhay!
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifrah.

yeah right without abhay pkyek is just boring:(come back abhay!

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Dont worry everything will come on right track after abhay's entry.

As abhay is not there thats why everything is not in place, he will manage everything just let him enter in the show onse.
Any girl would behave like panchhi if she is cheated twice. I know she is taking revenge with wrong people and wrong way but may be she wants to show that only guys cant ditch the girls,even girls have right to leave guys. Its tit for tat.😛

thanks for replying dear😳😳😳 i guess u r right!!!!
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Boring,irritating and useless episode.😡 But piya was just joking. Misha is still a rockstar. But rest. The werewolf thinking that he is hottest man of this world.🤢 So poor dialogue delivery.  What happend to Kabir? Why he became spoon of T? Panchhi will now protect Piya.🤢 T became more bimbo. ðŸ¤¢

P.S - I dont think they will show abhay even tomorrow. It was just a misleading promo. Someone will call Piya and her thought will break.

warewolf was not dat smart🤢🤢🤢 he was OK OK types🤢🤢 but plzzz bring abhay back!!!!