Wat d hell is wrong wid everyone in pkyek???? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by peehu24

everything is wrong...

and KaT definitely tops d list!!!
Originally posted by paulomi_taAnu

well u r rite
everyone seem to have become someone too much...
piya.,kabir,panchi... wathas happened to dese ppl???
T -forget her... she is as usual...xcept her look!!

but i love mish...she is d best !!!!

agree wid u😳😳
Originally posted by chakku

and KaT definitely tops d list!!!

next is pia...wats happenin to her..uski dimaag ki batti nhi jali abhay ka naam sunnkar..
Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">😡 not liking dis kabir at all😕</font>
😡
yes, i 1 yr itna change ho gaya kabir...i hope abhay ki koi sister ho..jo kabir ki luv suru kare..
I am just loving this new T she has become even more yummy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
thanks for the update..:)well i am not watching pkyek..just bcoz no abhay..:(:(bt i read written updates...dats f9 for me..by reading ur post i must say this "t" never gonna change..hope we may see our abhay soon and happy:)
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Kabir: I have a feeling T is blackmailing him into being with her otherwise she'll spill the beans about Abhay to Pia. Maybe I'm wrong. Let's see.

Pia: Why does everyone take even her most normal dialogues so seriously? Making a mountain out of a molehill! She called Abhay 'irritating, people made a hue and cry out of that! Pia was just joking! She still loves Misha! It isn't that big a deal!

T: She has disappointed me! I mean, those people saved her life! She has no heart and no gratitude but at least she has brains now, hopefully. I like this T better than the last one.

Panchi: See I know her way to deal with the situation is wrong but we need to see where she's coming from. She's hurt and heartbroken. She blames the fact that she fell in love for that and now she's hurting those around her because she feels all guys will break her heart so before they break her, she breaks them. Wrong, true. But it's human. She is totally justified. She's been betrayed not once but twice, just how far can you blame her?

Misha: She is a rockstar and always will be! 😃

Sorry, Chaks. I don't agree with you this time 😳

its ok chillz u r intitled to ur view...🤗 BTW i have edited my post!!!😆😆
I guess i only took dat piya-misha scene very seriously so sorry for my bakwas on piya😆 i love her a lot nd cannot see anything wrong related to her!!!😳😳

but i wud still differ on panchhi's case...though i like dis confident panchhi more but her way of trashing boys was not gud

Originally posted by peehu24

i guess T ko videos bahut pasand hai na...maybe she made one of kabir...n i think kabir is trying to move on...he knws if pia gets her memory back...abhay returns...he will b back to square one

may be😳

Originally posted by minahil1997

yeh i agree with u chaku!!!!

i really got shoked to see that T was the same bitchy herself... she have nt changed a bit... and the shock of the day that "How could kabir fall fr this T "... so pia is remembering sm of hr past thats a gd thing ... and seriously misha was the saviour of the show today... one last thing that i m fuming due to
"WHERE THE HELL IS ABHAY'????? ... i m gonna kill cv's if they dnt show abhay soon😡... missin him like hell...fr god sake cv's have sm pity on us and show abhay...

I hated T today😡😕😕 she was treating kabir like a slave😕😕 And for god's sake cvs bring abhay back😭
Originally posted by sakshi_85

wer d heck is ABHAY this shows SHIT  widout him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too want my abhay back desperately😭😭