Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
well u r rite
everyone seem to have become someone too much...
piya.,kabir,panchi... wathas happened to dese ppl???
T -forget her... she is as usual...xcept her look!!

but i love mish...she is d best !!!!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: reepicheep

Chakku, am so irritated with today's episode yaar...first of all no Abhay and then we get to see so many T scenes there may be a reason for Kabir to like her...but I sure can't figure it out now, and I don't want to...am just waiting for a glimpse of abhay...its a real torture to watch pkyek without him

P.S: I wasn't impressed with the new guy either, but he hardly got any screen space today...as long as he does something harmful to piya which wakes up abhay from his slumber he's fine by me๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously!!!!!!!!!! Now i want my abhay d saving grace of dis show back at any cost!!! want more nd more of abhiya nd not d torturous scenes of KaT๐Ÿ˜•
Yup d wolfie was a lost one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But looking forward to his role๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chakku

More dan anything else i m upset wid KaT...๐Ÿฅบ Kabir was not his usual self Y was he behaving like dat wid T??? can anyone explain???๐Ÿ˜•

i guess T ko videos bahut pasand hai na...maybe she made one of kabir...n i think kabir is trying to move on...he knws if pia gets her memory back...abhay returns...he will b back to square one
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooliecute

I agree on all. and most importantly Kabir:( why is he a tomb boy? i hope its a good reason behind it.

T, so much for saving her life! she is even more revengefull.๐Ÿ˜•

But Piya, to be honest i dont take that scene seriously, firstly cause it was  a 'light' talk, just cute. secondly she is more aware of clothes, i see nothing wrong in it. thridly She had no issue with Misha's clothes in collage so it was only to tease her๐Ÿ˜†. i dont think its the first time she sees it during this 1 year lol. And mainly! it was only so creatives could get Piya to go to collage alone and call Abhay and meet the new guy! loool.

And btw, u have understood it wrong, she meant her own Pyjamas.I found the scene just cute:) nothing to really bother ur mind on. also, she looked gawjuss today. loved the hair-do.

Panchi, yea, wrong strategy, but it happens in reality aswell. although i honestly dont want screenspace to be wasted on on such scenes. this is not a family drama. itsa supernatural dark lovestory. ermm.
 And Misha. She looked rather scraed of T all of a sudden. even she has changed to softer.

after reading urs nd devina's replies i guess i took dat piya-misha scene very seriously๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so no more probs wid piya but KaT???? wat d hell was happening???๐Ÿ˜•
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeh i agree with u chaku!!!!

i really got shoked to see that T was the same bitchy herself... she have nt changed a bit... and the shock of the day that "How could kabir fall fr this T "... so pia is remembering sm of hr past thats a gd thing ... and seriously misha was the saviour of the show today... one last thing that i m fuming due to
"WHERE THE HELL IS ABHAY'????? ... i m gonna kill cv's if they dnt show abhay soon๐Ÿ˜ก... missin him like hell...fr god sake cv's have sm pity on us and show abhay...

Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabanastar

i want the old pkyek back!!!!!

I like dis new pkyek but i want abhay nd abhiya back as soon as possible๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

dear...but i am not at all disappointed wid piya...she was too cute today...i am really sad wid KAt...specially T..!

i guess u r right...i only took dat piya-misha scene seriously๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but KaT is a big disaster๐Ÿ˜•
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Kabir: I have a feeling T is blackmailing him into being with her otherwise she'll spill the beans about Abhay to Pia. Maybe I'm wrong. Let's see.

Pia: Why does everyone take even her most normal dialogues so seriously? Making a mountain out of a molehill! She called Abhay 'irritating, people made a hue and cry out of that! Pia was just joking! She still loves Misha! It isn't that big a deal!

T: She has disappointed me! I mean, those people saved her life! She has no heart and no gratitude but at least she has brains now, hopefully. I like this T better than the last one.

Panchi: See I know her way to deal with the situation is wrong but we need to see where she's coming from. She's hurt and heartbroken. She blames the fact that she fell in love for that and now she's hurting those around her because she feels all guys will break her heart so before they break her, she breaks them. Wrong, true. But it's human. She is totally justified. She's been betrayed not once but twice, just how far can you blame her?

Misha: She is a rockstar and always will be! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sorry, Chaks. I don't agree with you this time ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Kabir has become joru ka gulaam.

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก not liking dis kabir at all๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ˜ก
sakshi_85 thumbnail
wer d heck is ABHAY this shows SHIT  widout him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!