Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Wat d hell is wrong wid everyone in pkyek????

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ppl🤗
Ok so i wud not give sum silly bhashan today but seriously i m really disappointed wid everybody's behavior...OK wat d hell is wrong wid everybody in pkyek?????

1. KABIR
When i heard d news dat kabir- T are gonna happen i was really excited to see d new improved T nd finally kabir wud get sumone...but wat r we getting to see??? There was no love b/w KaT rather kabir was acting like T's titli or a servant jst like misha said!!!!😕 I really didn't like dat scene where T was manipulating kabir nd he was following her orders kabir was better single dan wid T😕

2. PIYA
I cud see another T in piya today (once again, jst like misha said)😕 Earlier i thought dat only her clothes had changed (which was really a refreshing change😳) but i guess she has taken dat MODEL tag very seriously!!!! she did not wanna go to college wid misha jst b'coz she was wearing those cool pyjamas nd was her natural self????? i didn't get piya today😕

(EDITED- I was really disappointed wid piya today but i guess sum of my very gud frnds have explained it to me dat it was jst a joke frm piya's side to misha nd i only took it seriously!!!😆😆)

3. T
I was really expecting a matured nd positive T but i guess sum ppl never change😕 OK she has matured but  d  growth has been on d negative side😕 she has becum more evil, bitchy nd d way she was treating Kabir was horrible😡 She doesn't even realize dat piya saved her life dat day frm sid... She might have learned d tactics of answering misha back but she is d same old manipulating psychic b***h ( i love dis dialogue of stefan to katherine😆😆)

4. Panchhi
Well boys cheated on panchhi nd now panchhi is giving it back to d boys!!!! wooo😆
OK so panchhi thinks dat breaking d hearts of d boys wud help her recover her DHOKE??????😕 Doesn't she realise dat how much it hurts when sumbody dumps u???? But i guess i like dis confident panchhi more who won't trust boys blindly!!!!!

5. Misha
D saving soul of d show is definitely Misha!!!!! 😳😳 I mean she is d same old prankster, a loving nd a concerned  frnd nd moreover didn't change at all in dis one year😳😳 And today misha asked d same questions frm kabir nd piya which i wanted to ask...(misha to piya- T ka bhoot tumme ghus gaya hai kya???😆😆         misha to kabir- Tum T ke servant kyun ban gaye ho??😕)

P.S. I m not doing any bashing but seriously i didn't like d first glimpse of dat wolfie dat much...though he was OK for me!!!!!

P.P.S. Loved d precap...!!!! Piya will start remembering her past wid abhay...awww😳😳

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
chakku somewhere u r right...but i don't think so dat piya was wrong...dear ...piya was just talking abt herself..she was in pjyamas na..isiliye voh misha ke saath nhi gyi!
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. kabir
i think use T uski new invention vedio therapy se blackmail kar rahi hein.. idk
3. itni purani adate wo kaise chordegi?? uske feelings ko samjho yaar😆 or wese bhi kisne kaha hein ke usme BADLAO nehi aya??? can't u see pehle wo sirf bimbo thi and now wo bi**h bhi hein!!!😆
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

chakku somewhere u r right...but i don't think so dat piya was wrong...dear ...piya was just talking abt herself..she was in pjyamas na..isiliye voh misha ke saath nhi gyi!

ya i m not disappointed wid piya as much as i m wid Kabir KaT broke my heart today🥺
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chakku, am so irritated with today's episode yaar...first of all no Abhay and then we get to see so many T scenes there may be a reason for Kabir to like her...but I sure can't figure it out now, and I don't want to...am just waiting for a glimpse of abhay...its a real torture to watch pkyek without him

P.S: I wasn't impressed with the new guy either, but he hardly got any screen space today...as long as he does something harmful to piya which wakes up abhay from his slumber he's fine by me😆 😆
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
I agree on all. and most importantly Kabir:( why is he a tomb boy? i hope its a good reason behind it.
T, so much for saving her life! she is even more revengefull.😕

But Piya, to be honest i dont take that scene seriously, firstly cause it was  a 'light' talk, just cute. secondly she is more aware of clothes, i see nothing wrong in it. thridly She had no issue with Misha's clothes in collage so it was only to tease her😆. i dont think its the first time she sees it during this 1 year lol. And mainly! it was only so creatives could get Piya to go to collage alone and call Abhay and meet the new guy! loool.

And btw, u have understood it wrong, she meant her own Pyjamas.I found the scene just cute:) nothing to really bother ur mind on. also, she looked gawjuss today. loved the hair-do.

Panchi, yea, wrong strategy, but it happens in reality aswell. although i honestly dont want screenspace to be wasted on on such scenes. this is not a family drama. itsa supernatural dark lovestory. ermm.
 And Misha. She looked rather scraed of T all of a sudden. even she has changed to softer.
Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago
shabanastar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want the old pkyek back!!!!!
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

ya i m not disappointed wid piya as much as i m wid Kabir KaT broke my heart today🥺

dear...but i am not at all disappointed wid piya...she was too cute today...i am really sad wid KAt...specially T..!
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asin.pkyek

1. kabir
i think use T uski new invention vedio therapy se blackmail kar rahi hein.. idk
3. itni purani adate wo kaise chordegi?? uske feelings ko samjho yaar😆 or wese bhi kisne kaha hein ke usme BADLAO nehi aya??? can't u see pehle wo sirf bimbo thi and now wo bi**h bhi hein!!!😆

More dan anything else i m upset wid KaT...🥺 Kabir was not his usual self Y was he behaving like dat wid T??? can anyone explain???😕
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Kabir has become joru ka gulaam.