winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi could someone tell me what urmlia and rashi were on about it? I didn't understand it properly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The plan is to keep gopi crying so that aham will get fed up with her from what  i think they will be physically abusing  her n no one will know its them  if any bruises are left on her body or arms everyone will think the aham did it because he hit her in the begining of marriage so a way of breaking aham n gopi up before they even come together
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

The plan is to keep gopi crying so that aham will get fed up with her from what  i think they will be physically abusing  her n no one will know its them  if any bruises are left on her body or arms everyone will think the aham did it because he hit her in the begining of marriage so a way of breaking aham n gopi up before they even come together

I think you are right, and also they want to make her feel guilty so they could break her, I hope their plan backfires on them, I am going to keep my fingers crossed.
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
winter30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

omg if that story is true, then the cv's have fallen to an all time low. If it is true , then this track is very hardhitting.

I also have another question is Raji and Gohem 1st year wedding anniversiary coming up soon?
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think its July 2nd or 3rd,  but I am not sure.
winter30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

I think its July 2nd or 3rd,  but I am not sure.

ok thanks for telling me the info 😊
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the precap was not nice dear it was same old kalakari crap