Vicky Khurana ka Funda

palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Vicky...the youngest Khurana sibling makes his entry.  He is a happy-go-lucky type character (like the current Lucky...but not as clueless as the current Lucky).  Maan, Vicky and Annie are all siblings from a legitimate marriage of Savitri-devi's one and only son... Maan's father...who was a bit of a Romeo (like Dev) and fooled around throughout his marriage.  Dev was a result of his one-night stand with Maan's nanny (Pammi).  In the end...Maan's mother could not take her husband's philandering ways and decided to leave him...leaving all her children in Dadima's care.  Her last whereabouts were known to be an ashram near Hoshiarpur.  Vicky left home to look for his mother in Hoshiarpur.  Maan was seen looking for someone in Hoshiarpur in the beginning of the show (this loop is still open for the viewers...we never found out who he was looking for).  He could have been looking for Vicky and his mother.  Vicky has finally found his mother...and they both return to Khurana Mansion together.  Again there are great storyline possibilities with the return of the lost Kahurana bahu (Maan's mother).

In the meantime,  Vicky and Nandini fall in love...or another girl can be found for Vicky and you can have a parallel love story for Vicky & someone else.  Don't create a jodi between Vicky/Sameera.  I don't think viewers are going to like an ex-girlfriend of Maan's being married to his younger brother.  Either give Vicky a new girl or Nandini.  Melanie Pais is a good actor (unlike Nikunj) and I am sure the viewers will accept as Vicky's other half.

So many possibilities...why always separating the main couple.  This is beyond me.  It is proven that you get consistent  trps when you keep the couple together but have a good storyline.  Look at Pavitra Rishta...trps tanked when they separated Manav & Archana.  Since then...they have improved but have never come close to their original numbers.  But keeping them together and having good storylines is keeping their trps consistent at the moment.  Keeping the couple in Yeh Rishta together has also helped to give them steady and consistent trps.  Yes...they have fallen...but are still giving good numbers.