Posted: 12 years ago
friends as we saw in d precap dat piya is all set 4 her dialogues in d drama of mount college..and from opposite side...another piya comes..what do u think friends who was dat..was dat metz or it is just piya's imagination...as she had practised their before..or d reflection of piya will tell her what u r searching 4...do comment and share u'r views...regarding dis precap..
I am totally confused people i hope they open up secrets fats and whats up with Kabir and T ?
m already confused...cv's only knws wats happenin

i m also confused... it can be her imagination... or something else??? ๐Ÿ˜•
was dat mythli?๐Ÿ˜• Edited by Suneel_kumar - 12 years ago
i think it was just her imagination and it will tell her that she loved once sm one named ABHAY... i dnt think they r goin to enter metz so soon...
Its a dejavu from the first time she stood there. when she reherased with Kabir and Abhay.
Originally posted by minahil1997

i think it was just her imagination and it will tell her that she loved once sm one named ABHAY... i dnt think they r goin to enter metz so soon...

m sure it was her imagination...but i doubt it will tell her abt abhay...i think uske pehle hee woh behosh ho jayegi...aur phir jacob will catch her...it always happens๐Ÿ˜ญ
i think its her magination. and wats up wiv 2days episode full on T's bitchy ness.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ
plz someone give me a quick update๐Ÿ˜’