Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ermm, so much for Piya saving her life. (Page 3)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Sohanax: See, when we dissect somebody's character and analyse, we should put our feet in their shoes. She has been a lass of mean thinking all the way, she wouldn't wake up early one morning and mention to herself she has to be nice to Pia, she saved her life. Right now, she might not even like the idea of having her life saved, given she's changed too much after that incident, you know? She'd phase and like you, I wish she gets the space she requires, and it is never dragged like it is usually. Approve

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
^^
True. only requried space not overdone and dominant over main track. If it was liking, the track should have layed down for a while at least though.
Well, i understand the charcater analyse. Its great if whe have it on all charcaters though. As of now i am talking based on this forums athmosphere. barely is the 'put your feet in their shoes' factor considered. But well i guess, i did it in my explanation. i understand the leaning into dark side and even mentioned it. but let be gratefulness, at least ignornace and indifference towrads the 'normal' world around should dominate the uneeded revenge for the very same reason of developing into the dark world. Specially towards the saviour in question, grateful is not needed as Piyas personality never requires it from anyone anyways, but logic and 'in shoes' factor says indifferenc to a level should be there, not picking worser than before.
and its not just one morning its been a year  for her to deal with her thaughts.

I understand your point of waiting for this charcaters space. ur view is respectable:) And i kinda predict the creatives will bring along that change in T, so keep watching,lol.

Edited by Sohanax - 26 May 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohanax

^^
True. only requried space not overdone and dominant over main track. If it was liking, the track should have layed down for a while at least though.
Well, i understand the charcater analyse. Its great if whe have it on all charcaters though. As of now i am talking based on this forums athmosphere. barely is the 'put your feet in their shoes' factor considered. But well i guess, i did it in my explanation. i understand the leaning into dark side and even mentioned it. but let be gratefulness, at least ignornace and indifference towrads the 'normal' world around should dominate the uneeded revenge for the very same reason of developing into the dark world. Specially towards the saviour in question, grateful is not needed as Piyas personality never requires it from anyone anyways, but logic and 'in shoes' factor says indifferenc to a level should be there, not picking worser than before.
and its not just one morning its been a year  for her to deal with her thaughts.

I understand your point of waiting for this charcaters space. ur view is respectable:) And i kinda predict the creatives will bring along that change in T, so keep watching,lol.
Oh, yes. Indeed, I fit their shoes and I am an intrinsic hardcore observer, the forum does not govern that way. Rest all agreed, I liked our discussion. See you around! Approve

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index