Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ermm, so much for Piya saving her life. (Page 2)

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

shez the same..nd watever is the change in her,is for worse not better..

She is now Timbo with evil mind,lol.

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-harshitha-_

i say don judge ne1 b4 knowin d whole truth...!!!!if it ws d old T den i wdn hv bothered...bt d new T is deep...i think ders sum strong reson behind her behaviour...coz pia did save her lyf...as a human ders alwaz a thankful nature!!!
evn kabir mite hv a reason fr his behaviour aswel...jus think if all dese r so simple to understand dey wdn hv been draggin or hypin abt kabirs gf ryt????

I am noth judging with personal oppinion, i just wrote what they showed us.LOL
The reason she is darker is that she couldnt handle that horrible night, i could understand that. but getting more revengefull deep timbo doesnt make sense here. And that specially on Piya who saved her life and also wanting her away from Kabir, she never was after KabirLOL.

The 'timboness' factor should decrease, into more dark personality away from the crowd, thats the psucological explanation for some oen whom like Piya doenst have the inner strenght to not be affected by that dark world
Later on we might see a change in T actually, and she might get thankfull. but creative aspect of it, this start against Piya didnt make sense.

Also, i hope the drag down on sidecharacters scenes and wont have this long ones liked today. Main charcaters needs more focus now. its enough already.

Edited by Sohanax - 26 May 2011 at 10:44am
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Some people never change. No matter whatever we do they would always remain ungrateful. T is such a case. She has turned Super bitchy now.And now she is now using the Abhay and Dobriyal's secrets to her advantage.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 26 May 2011 at 10:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

so I'm guessing T is still very much T if not worst huh?

if so then why is Kabir with her?

was he so despo for female company after Pia and Misha has gone out of town that he has to settled for that thing call T?

why is her putting himself this BS she is giving him huh?

she does not even worth it.

She is Timbones with more evilish-brain behind it.lol. Darker personality understandable based on that she might not have been able to handle that dark night since she soenst have such inner strenght as help. But that she would be more revengefull on the one who saved her that night makes absolutly no sense in the moment. even if she changes later on. how she is towards Piya today didnt in creative aspect of it make any sense.

Why Kabir is with her is a mystery. As she seemed she is into blackmailing business now. Maybe thats the case with Kabir aswell.
o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Some people never change. No matter whatever we do they would always remain ungrateful. T is such a case. She has turned Super bitchy now.And now she is now using the Abhay and Dobriyal's secrets to her advantage.

Yes, she has turned to the 'Blackmail' revengefull type. so much for saving ones life.
i agree, she is hard to change. but 'saving her life' should bring a change in attitude towards the saviour, no matter what personality we have. i assume she will change later but beeing like this to start with towards Piya didnt make sense. at least she should been shown indifferent towards P.
AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Agreed. doesnt make much sense. not towards Piya. and we are seriously done with Kabir is mine etc...
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Tee was the most shallow and see-through character in this show before the leap, now she is a great deal complex. When you are subjected to a mighty change such as some kind of a 'supernatural' power in Tee's case, you tend to be really frustrated because the change happens quick and life becomes a whirlpool. And if she sheds a bit of her baggage on people around her, it is perfectly reasonable.

She does not bark anymore, she bites! And hence, I think she has come a long way, even if she's ungrateful towards Pia. Approve

Kankshita
o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

. When you are subjected to a mighty change such as some kind of a 'supernatural' power in Tee's case, you tend to be really frustrated because the change happens quick and life becomes a whirlpool. And if she sheds a bit of her baggage on people around her, it is perfectly reasonable.

thnx for replying.

i'll just give a reply i gave earlier:) as agreement and disagreement.

Exactly.The reason she is darker is that she couldnt handle that horrible night, i could understand that. but getting more revengefull deep timbo doesnt make sense here. And that specially on Piya who saved her life and also wanting her away from Kabir, she never was after Kabir.if not grateful , indifferent would be logical.
The 'timboness' factor should decrease, into more dark personality away from the crowd and against the crowd, thats the psycological explanation for some one whom unlike say Piya doenst have the inner strenght to not be strongly affected by that dark world as a backup.
Later on we might see a change in T actually, and she might get thankfull. Its a predictable development.But creative aspect of it, this ungrateful start and picking on the Dobriyals didnt fit in.

Anyhow, doesnt really bother me further. unless the screenspace is unnessaccarly dragged on the sidetracks as today. some portion is needed and fine but creatives should by now know that its focus and development in main track and dominant screenspace there that satisfies the majority.

Edited by Sohanax - 26 May 2011 at 11:55am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index