YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now seeing the u me aur tv segment it is clear that rohan is a big negative😡,what we saw in the segment that rohan pushing radh into the river and what we saw in the promo that rohyan saying that u have to this house as my wife and will live forever as my wife(well do everything and say everything u can u can't separate radev and kanha will give u a lesson).now from the segment and the promo it is clear that rohan knows about radev's love and by saying that u will be forever my wife i don't think he wants radh but actually he wants to kill her so that he can separate her from dev and secondly if he kills her then everyone will think she died as rohan's wife becoz no one knows the truth abt the marriage,so this seems the most logical to me happening after seeing all this
what u guys say?
And one another thing the best part abt that segment was radev's first hug❤️ no one knows how much i hv waited for it i simply loved it❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa Harrokh yaar you are right...may be Rohen want to harm Radh...its may like this...
"""IF  you are not in love with me you can't love any one if you can't be my wife you can't be any ones wife... you have to suffer...""""

this is the idea in Rohens  mind.....
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

yaaa Harrokh yaar you are right...may be Rohen want to harm Radh...its may like this...
"""IF  you are not in love with me you can't love any one if you can't be my wife you can't be any ones wife... you have to suffer...""""

this is the idea in Rohens  mind...I will do comment after written update dear

Yeah thnxxx dear u r right read the written update becoz i am also 
SushSathisha thumbnail

"""IF you are not in love with me you can't love any one if you can't be my wife you can't be any ones wife... you have to suffer...""""

this is the idea in Rohens mind...I will do comment after written update dear

Yaa anu I accept with u in every way
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushmavina

yaar you always with my side...I think our ideas matching ...😃
thanks yaar
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail

yaar you always with my side...I think our ideas matching ...😃
thanks yaar

Thnxxx yaar yes our ideas are always matching
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

this is the idea in Rohens  mind...I will do comment after written update dear

exactly he does not luv rads but wants her beauty for his own thats the reason but anyway he can't get success.
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

exactly he does not luv rads but wants her beauty for his own thats the reason but anyway he can't get success.

U r right ekta he doesn't love radh becoz if he had loved her he would hv cared abt her happiness which is dev
YourNightmare thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmavina

Yaa accept
jsre thumbnail
Ya harrokh u r right rohan will now come with all possible ways to put an end to rad ...acting as a kid no one will doubt him but all will be a failure as now dev has a soft corner for rad after the happenings in rads house and since he knows that rad is also an orphan he would care for rads ...for time being he may not show it openly to her ...jst a thought. Anyway CB2 is going really good and interesting