India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

It suggets this

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Now seeing the u me aur tv segment it is clear that rohan is a big negativeAngry,what we saw in the segment that rohan pushing radh into the river and what we saw in the promo that rohyan saying that u have to this house as my wife and will live forever as my wife(well do everything and say everything u can u can't separate radev and kanha will give u a lesson).now from the segment and the promo it is clear that rohan knows about radev's love and by saying that u will be forever my wife i don't think he wants radh but actually he wants to kill her so that he can separate her from dev and secondly if he kills her then everyone will think she died as rohan's wife becoz no one knows the truth abt the marriage,so this seems the most logical to me happening after seeing all this
what u guys say?
And one another thing the best part abt that segment was radev's first hugHeart no one knows how much i hv waited for it i simply loved itHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jsreanusha34--Ekta--anna44..sush..lavalina

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
yaaa Harrokh yaar you are right...may be Rohen want to harm Radh...its may like this...
"""IF  you are not in love with me you can't love any one if you can't be my wife you can't be any ones wife... you have to suffer...""""

this is the idea in Rohens  mind.....

Edited by anu17 - 26 May 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34--Ekta--

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaaa Harrokh yaar you are right...may be Rohen want to harm Radh...its may like this...
"""IF  you are not in love with me you can't love any one if you can't be my wife you can't be any ones wife... you have to suffer...""""

this is the idea in Rohens  mind...I will do comment after written update dear
Yeah thnxxx dear u r right read the written update becoz i am also 
..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

"""IF you are not in love with me you can't love any one if you can't be my wife you can't be any ones wife... you have to suffer...""""

this is the idea in Rohens mind...I will do comment after written update dear

Yaa anu I accept with u in every way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmavina

"""IF you are not in love with me you can't love any one if you can't be my wife you can't be any ones wife... you have to suffer...""""

yaar you always with my side...I think our ideas matching ...Big smile
thanks yaar

Edited by anu17 - 26 May 2011 at 10:04am
YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmavina

yaar you always with my side...I think our ideas matching ...Big smile
thanks yaar
Thnxxx yaar yes our ideas are always matching

anu17

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

exactly he does not luv rads but wants her beauty for his own thats the reason but anyway he can't get success.

anu17

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

exactly he does not luv rads but wants her beauty for his own thats the reason but anyway he can't get success.
U r right ekta he doesn't love radh becoz if he had loved her he would hv cared abt her happiness which is dev

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index