awesome Episode again!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guyz!

Ok so finally Gauri is in teh same page as us!! she knows every thing! Yay

Now , I think

Kunda Tai will find out about Jagat and his betrayal through his letters and she will kick him out.

Gauri will reach mumbai and act as if she didn't find out the truth and make Jag go with her to Jaytsr as if she has accepted him for his lies

meanwhile Anandi will leave and go to Jaipur to study missing out of action at home

Gauri will come and dadisa will accept her not knowing her reality and then the torture begins.

It will be fun! to watch DS and her Ladesar paying for her jerk-ness 

I just hope only they two suffer thats all
I really hope that is not the story line. It is super lame to show this. Gauri dumping Jagya will be the only way he will know how it feels to cast away someone from your life. I would rather have Jagya trying to mend his relationship with his parents and DS and try some rehabilitation, rather than this negative Gauri track
I know me too! I really do not want to see Gauri Negative :S
The real question is: How can Gauri still live or be with Jagya or Jagat or jagdish whoever he is after finding out the entire truth, and isn't these the people for her past trauma??

I hope Gauri has some spine, and blasts Jagya!!
Yeah I'm thinking she will bring him back home but maybe to secretly unite them in about 4mths time, maybe throw in a dash of sacrifice and a sprinkle of pretending to be evil. But she has to be angry with him now.

I'm thinking his name is jagdish and his nick name is jagya but on the forum some ppl seem to use a jagat with a silent t. Unless jaguar I mean jageeeya has bipolar and 3 different names and identites?
I think we use Jagat instead of Jagya is cause, Jagya as rightly said by bhairon and sumitra is dead and gone. 

And this Dr. Lier Jagat is just the look like of our sweet Jagdeesh
Gauri torturing Jagya will be a treate to watch .. But Cv's should make Gauri real not those typical vamp ... She has to be negative to show the mirror to DS and Jagya ...Torture ke baad she can  leave him ...
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I really hope that is not the story line. It is super lame to show this. Gauri dumping Jagya will be the only way he will know how it feels to cast away someone from your life. I would rather have Jagya trying to mend his relationship with his parents and DS and try some rehabilitation, rather than this negative Gauri track

I totally agree with you.👍🏼...showing Gauri turning negative is not the point of this show...but to right the wrongs...both girls need to dump Jagya and move on. For me, the difference between Gauri and Anandi should be magnified by showing that Gauri being educated  is making an educated decision about her life  and Anandi having suffered a rude awakening call needs to study and improve herself for her own self satisfaction and pride.

I liked Gauri and Jagya but I think somewhere the whole plot was lost and the character of Jagya ruined beyond repair in my opinion...he still has his family and eventually they will forgive him if he makes the right moves and regrets his behavior.

I believe child marriages is a horrendous practice specially in today's context...but making this a triangle or a revenge serial will severely detract from the message. Parents also need to be shown as learning from the disaster that has been caused by their following these old age practices. 3 lives ruined one way or the other!!!!!!!!
agreed awsome episode , felt really bad 4 gauri, brilliant actng by anjum.
just hope gauri does not turn full negative, the show will loose its essence then, she can pretend to be negative to teach jags a lesson.
if jag improves and really repents , she can forgive him or still leave him, thats her choice