Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing to think that someone could actually walk into that house and there was nobody who spotted her.

Probably the trick in the household is to allow anyone to walk in and then Dadisa creeps up on you and gives you a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serials never ever think of small details which make it a bit realistic.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
about the small details...then there was no need of the local lady!!
the tangwala knew where badi haveli is!!😆
when she left gauri...she told the tangawala...inko badihaveli main chhodna!!
i really didn't like gauri came to know jagat is jagdish from the lady...i wanted her to know all the truth in the haveli!!
for me climax high point pe ane se pehele hi hi thoda gir gaya!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
sanjana121 thumbnail
plz plz cvs dont make bv another 70's ki movie where after intial high pack drama of accusation n complaint the second wife/gf becomes negative n the first wife accept her husband in the end...if bv turns out that way...this show will be over 4 me...n i beg cvs not to unite anandi-jagat on excuse like dadisa is ill or someting like that...i want both women to maintain their dignity and not giv a hoot to jagat...
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. I'm watching the serial without expectations. As long as they don't show Gauri turning negative or Anandi and Gauri accepting Jagya in spite of what he did, I would be happy with anything😆
Fezana thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. at last Gauri sees the truth and hopefully she won't forgive Jagya for it.
nutmeg7 thumbnail
thanks for the update...i hope gauri kicks jagya out of her life!!!😊
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

thanks for the update...i hope gauri kicks jagya out of her life!!!😊

Someone just posted in another thread that Jagya manages to convince her and they marry and come to the haveli😕
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Someone just posted in another thread that Jagya manages to convince her and they marry and come to the haveli😕

what???😲 but i saw that article on this forum which said gauri will never forgive jag😕