Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vik rocks

😆 what if it wasn't gauri but some robber stealing into the house...😈 anybody can enter their houses...😆 i think i should also pay a visit over there😆

So true vikrocks, outsiders are roaming around and nobody cares🤪..free invitation to robbers😲...
so you plan visiting haveli😆 🤣
😉what will one steal there ---    'anandi ki adrak chai' or 'DS   ke tamatar chutney' kii recipe  😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pjyo

He is DS's trusted  servant who always tells DS when anyone comes to haveli and DS always keeps on shouting at him all the time 😵..

Also he is a victim of lot of jokes that we forum members  keep on making at his expense 😉 , he even got the chance to go to mumbai twice with anandi ,so we joke he's on world tour😆

ohk thanks, i thought he was someone important
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vik rocks

😆 what if it wasn't gauri but some robber stealing into the house...😈 anybody can enter their houses...😆 i think i should also pay a visit over there😆

good idea main bhi chalta hoon abhi accha time hain khoob saara maal churaa lenge😈😆
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Makhan Singh is on world tour 🥳

😆 yep,so many days since DS shouted at him...He's been missing for a long time,wasnt there to pick luggage when anandi returned from hospital  or  sumitra returned from mumbai ..🤔 

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Priya Didi... Thank you for the update!!!!!!🤗
MS on a world tour...!🤣 hahaha... poor guy needs a vacation too...😉
Summer Holidays...🤣
@Uma Di...OMG!!!!!!!😲 Is that really u?????
Welcome back...🤗 How was ur trip?? How is ur FIL?
And I am sure this time Anandi won't be forgiving Jag... and neither does gauri i hope... Poor Girl! I felt so sorry to see her that way... all due to the loser!

@Jyo Di...🤗 hahaha... Mum was asking the same thing.😆
Badi haveli is that easy to enter?😆
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ohk thanks, i thought he was someone important

He is very important to us for our silly 'maakhan jokes'😉
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked Gauri's acting .. she is smart girl... good decision to head out and find out the truth...👍🏼
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

So true vikrocks, outsiders are roaming around and nobody cares🤪..free invitation to robbers😲...

so you plan visiting haveli😆 🤣
😉what will one steal there ---    'anandi ki adrak chai' or 'DS   ke tamatar chutney' kii recipe  😆

that's a million dollar question... what more is available there...DS's chasma😆 
btw it is also possible that Makhan Singh has gone to khatron ke khiladi to see what his malkin sumitra did over there🤪😆 🤣
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

good idea main bhi chalta hoon abhi accha time hain khoob saara maal churaa lenge😈😆

actually i'm not going there to make a robbery...as pjyo said...what's there to steal😆 i'll wait for jag to come there one day...everybody have slapped him...sugna, bhairon, sumitra...how can i miss the fun😈 no no i won't slap jag...i'll brainwash anandi & gauri & make them turn jag into a punching bag & make them punch jag until he goes black & blue😈😆

but on a serious note...on one side i'm so angry with jag😡 but on the other side i do feel bad for him...i'm so confused😕 
but i feel more bad for gauri & anandi so i'll do my above mentioned mischief😈😆
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh so finally Gauri knows... Now the real story will begin.