Users

Frequent Posters

perfect.cand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ab ayega maza... poor jagya aka jagat!!
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what we have been praying for has finally come to past!!!!!!!! good acting Gauri!👏.

the question now is whats next...i know she will hate Jagya and all, but will she DS who she is?
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh fantastic episode, and gr8 acting by gauri👏👏

so jagya is full gone ,😃😆 the only saving grace is the letter now for jags,but i dont think she will believe that he wrote a letter
 so lets see whats in store now
the jag gauri showdown back in mumbai will be worth watching😊
slap from gauri , that is coming
but after than what, if gauri turns negative  and jag anandi reunion happens, tab toh lag jaayegi

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update😊

OMG...i felt so bad for gauri as gauri cut the phone...jag must be having nightmares now😈

even i don't want Jaan to unite, otherwise i'll never forgive the CVs for glorifying the concept of child marriage

i wonder will gauri reveal her identity to DS 😕& btw with what relation will gauri stay at the haveli & turn into a negative character...😲 i don't wish to see another teepri track🤢

i hope something exciting happens tomorrow😍 not another epi full of flashbacks plz!!!😳

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All the bad days of her childhood are back to torment her again thanks to dumba🤬 jagya..Poor gauri..She didn't deserve this..The anger😡 with which she cut jagat's phonecall- if he had appeared there at that very moment  she would have strangled him right there...😈...Now she has to face DS ,will she tell dadisa her real identity ,would be interesting tomorrow..

But gauri walked all over the haveli , pooja room ,checked photographs without anyone stopping 
her😲-can anybody just walk into that big haveli so freely , where's makhan singh ?.🤔.
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Makhan Singh is on world tour 🥳
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

😆😆who is makhan singh😆
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

😆 what if it wasn't gauri but some robber stealing into the house...😈 anybody can enter their houses...😆 i think i should also pay a visit over there😆
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am afraid that Gauri will eventually turn a corner but to seek revenge for all the atrocities that she had to bear when she was young. Without realizing that Bhairo's actions saved Gauri's future.. or else she would be sitting here playing the role of a subordinate wife of Jagat instead of being a doctor. Even then, her mind would not be able to rationalize the facts as we'd like her to. As much as I'd like to see Gauri and Anandi throwing Jagat out of their lives like nobody's business, I am afraid that this won't happen at all. Instead, as it was mentioned earlier, she will continue to take the family for a ride in the name of revenge and knowing Dadisa's soft corner for Jagat, she'll be the catalyst accepting him and Gauri in their family despite everyone's wishes... I just wish Gauri wouldn't turn negative but this is the world of soaps and her becoming negative is becoming quite apparent now as we move along.. *sighs*

On a lighter note: Welcome back Uma *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

😆😆who is makhan singh😆

He is DS's trusted  servant who always tells DS when anyone comes to haveli and DS always keeps on shouting at him all the time 😵..
Also he is a victim of lot of jokes that we forum members  keep on making at his expense 😉 , he even got the chance to go to mumbai twice with anandi ,so we joke he's on world tour😆