26th May WU, Bhouji's Evil Game Continues - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kalitondra

'nd like in the song Kabhi khushi Kabhi ghum  Arpita 'll be with her Avi,is in t  the vows of  eternal union (mariage) do u rememeber the fist time when Avi sow Pihu in the temple, u remember when the dupatta covered him, Avi heard Arpita sayAvdesh Ji , plz keep hope tht she is Arpita just Avdesh singh Takhur's Arpita.

et comme la chanson le dit : dans la joie te dans la souffrance , Arpita sera l pour son Avdesh, n'est ce aps les voeux de l'union ternel (le mariage) vous vous rappelez la premire fois ou il a vu Pihu dans le temple , quand il a t couvert par son foulard , Avi a entendu Arpita dire : Avdesh Ji, s'il vous plait garder espoir que c'est Arpita juste la Arpita d'Avdesh Singh Thakur.
Hey meeraπŸ˜ƒ
@green
I totally agree with u darling, its only Arpi till the last minute i will say the same, but the ending im afraid, as the pre cap was showing its a open field looks like the funeral of Ammaji was held.
I think they planned all dishum dishum in the end so they has chosen to go to open place.
Originally posted by BenNevis

Hey meera
@green
I totally agree with u darling, its only Arpi till the last minute i will say the same, but the ending im afraid, as the pre cap was showing its a open field looks like the funeral of Ammaji was held.
I think they planned all dishum dishum in the end so they has chosen to go to open place.

Sow u aur main  πŸ˜‰   're the Arpit's Team πŸ˜†
I hope at least romantic Avit's sene after the last break

who want join the Avit's team ? it s free πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Nandu, thank for the awesome update. I knew Avi wont save Pihu yet. Pihu is very smart, I love how she cut the rope and beat PJ with the stick. It should have been BJ as well. How dare BJ ruin Arpi's reputation again after her loss, it doesn't matter if Pihu is not her, she is still implying that Apri ran away with another guy. I don't think Avi trusted her words becuase trusting BJ's words had cost Arpi's life once and he wont make the same mistake again. I'm going to miss reading for sweet updates and lovely comments. Sorry for not replying earlier,  I have too much stress because of school. I'm so happy that I got to meet so many sweet sisters who always gave good advices. Wow, BJ smacked PJ and said he was useless. The man has no pride to be beaten by a woman and still do her dirty work. Pihu found Dev somehow but now the situation does seem like she ran off with him and it will be hard convincing Avi otherwise. I'm scared for tomorrow, Pihu and Dev are caught. Avi will come to the rescue and someone is going to die. Lallanpur has so many corrupted cops. No wonder Avi was necessary to protect all the innocent souls. I really hope he gets a happy ending.

Thanks for the update nandini! I have a bad bad feeling that Pihu and Dev will unite and humara bechara Avi will be left alone or wil...wil...die (sorry guys!)- but I cant see Pihu turning out to be Arpi in any way now. But I hope Avi will eventually kill Bahuji and there is no ammaji left now and if Pihu goes with Dev then there will be no Avi!

I'm like 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
Ok, I have seen today's episode now. Avi does look really good in the white kurtha, no wonder we can not realize the seriousness of the situation. I wanted him to turn around when he was in the storage room but fate has it that he can't find out the truth so soon. The precap looks very intense. Pihu probably told Dev everything and they might have informed a cop of the situation to penalize BJ. But they have forgotten that the police officers threaten to arrest mama and even tortured Pawan. BJ is in the car for sure, she will want to destroy Pihu immediately. Avi will somehow wander to the scene.
I just want to share my thoughts about the pre cap.😊
As its going to be the last day of the show , for one last time i just want to say its just Arpita not Pihu.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Its obvious that Arpi gone to Dev to tell the truth of BJ/PJ.Dev might adviced to see the Police, then the police inspector got a phone call from PJ to arrest both Arpi&Dev for some reason and take them to some place to handover them to him. But me still think Avi was suspecting PJ, though he ran out of haweli to search Arpi, but somewhere in the corner of heart he suspecting PJ for Arpi's disappearance.That's why he been to search the room where Arpi was hidden.
Me guessing when PJ &BJ will confront Dev being a lawyer will play with BJ&PJ with his words and make them confess all the wicked deeds they done before. Then the next scene will be Avi was behind and listening with all shatteredness, dead calmness. Then a sudden roar of lion. Here comes dhagad dham dagad dham , bahubali , bhayyaji...πŸ˜†
OK !! i will stop over here as its 11.30 pm( GMT)now.
I wish to see all the memebers of the forum since the beginning of the show on OL tomorrow.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by BenNevis

@'ashu
Hahahahaha I really loved ur emoticans darling perfect for tomorrows epi.
its jaz going to do tomorrows epi and me hoping she wont be late like last week.πŸ˜‰

hehehe thks SowπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—, how r u?πŸ€—

@Cb...πŸ˜† i am ready with my tissue box today onlyπŸ˜†
good morning who ever is online

first i wud address  Madam  DL

my dear defence lawyer today is the hearing wish u all the best and may you win the case.   becoz at the end of the day if you win i wud be called baazigar

haar kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kahte hai na πŸ˜†

yes pihu has run  to dev to seek his help and somehow got trapped in police thing

bahuji now doesnt trust pandit to do the needful so she is there with him in the van and with a gun

this is what wud happen today

dev and pihu wud confront bahuji and somehow  avdesh wud be there 

the confessions wud only be of bahuji's atrocities on arpita and how she had tried to kill her before and in the end  and the accident in kitchen where ammaji was victim. 

there wont be any mention of the past and anylalsingh connection so that part wud remain incomplete

and avdesh wud confront bahuji who wud reveal her true feelings for him which wud shock him more

somewhere there wud be shoot out and its possible pandit wud get mukka somewhere before.

and in shoot out there wud be two ppl killed

avdesh and bahuji

the goons wud be there but no mama no rai family just this much

and mayb the end wud be garlanded pic of gunahon ka devta
Good Morning CB

So the end had come

End of BAHUBALI   BHAYAJI
yes end of bahubali bhaiyyaji and i hope they dont play sad version of the background song  there

and good morning