Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

26th May WU, Bhouji's Evil Game Continues (Page 16)

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mauve

its confirmed, avs gonna die bt bj stays alive & pihu is not arpita.
Wht a waste of lives.
Anybody else saw SBS tdy?
Thanks mauve for letting us know about the end of the show.
But how can Bj survive even after all these wicked deeds.?
So Cv's showed that evil always win over innocent.Angry
I know in real life its happens but here its just fiction na.
Coz of the short period , the Cvs have no time to fix the loopholes they just brought this abrupt ending.CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalitondra

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

BenNevis

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalitondra

Originally posted by chatterbox

ok i have one final theory too

remmeber i said the story is in flashback

and i think msmarple or someone asked me how can pihu be the narrator

so here is the ans

this story started with a girl narrating the story of this gunda and lallanpur so it wud end with narrators face showing who had told this story

and it wud be pihu coz arpi is dead  and avdesh dead too

so she has done research etc and put the missing pieces and told abt it

thats how it wud be

May be it s tht , but dont want it  Cry

Meera, we cannot see what ending we want as its their story with lack of time.
Its not a proper ending for us , so be happy with ur imagination darling.
Now its one final epi , this could be the  best possible ending for the PH and Channel, as RKR has to start from Monday.

coolguy3

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
how can bahuji survive tht is beyond me

bt well sow i told u she is not arpita

BenNevis

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by Kalitondra

Originally posted by chatterbox

ok i have one final theory too

remmeber i said the story is in flashback

and i think msmarple or someone asked me how can pihu be the narrator

so here is the ans

this story started with a girl narrating the story of this gunda and lallanpur so it wud end with narrators face showing who had told this story

and it wud be pihu coz arpi is dead  and avdesh dead too

so she has done research etc and put the missing pieces and told abt it

thats how it wud be

May be it s tht , but dont want it  Cry

Meera, we cannot see what ending we want as its their story with lack of time.
Its not a proper ending for us , so be happy with ur imagination darling.
Now its one final epi , this could be the  best possible ending for the PH and Channel, as RKR has to start from Monday.

Thought we deserve at least  a happy edning na CryAngry
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mauve

its confirmed, avs gonna die bt bj stays alive & pihu is not arpita.
Wht a waste of lives.
Anybody else saw SBS tdy?

Saw SBS ...Why cud d CV's not give us Happy Ending ...i guess KMH ko happy end diya toh GKD ko tragic end ... did dey hv some contract kya aisa karne ke liye ????????  So did not want Dev wid Pihu 2gether ... Awww last time Avi teaching Pihu/ Arpi shooting frm gun...phir mauka mile na mile CryCryCryCryCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed HATE CV's n Imagine 4 tortuing us AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

BenNevis

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
As we already knew what the ending would be , me lost my interest in the today's epi.

@CB
Advanced congratulations for ur predictions, one Its just Pihu, then dho atmon ka milan.
But im not that sad as i have prepared for the worst for the last 1 week.
After all its just show and the lack of enough time making the CVs, PH to this kinda ending.
Ha still they can give happy ending like i predicted but lagtha hai Cv's ko yahi pasandh hai as they want to make us sad by killing the tag line

"khudh ki patni ka hifazath na kar paye lekin hum shakal ka karke  Arpi ka aatma ko shanti dhiya"
Now i understand if some one does mistake, they wont be allowed a second chance to restore their lives.
The biggest shock for me is how can they keep BJ alive, to do  more kinda wicked deeds in future?
Me think the CV's lost their mind. AngryAngry

Kalitondra-Prashu-

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Now im feeling that i have wasted my precious time on this crap where they spoiled the story with a look alike.
I should have stop watching the show when they showed Arpi's aatma came to Avi and said that she cannot come back to him.
Its me stupid thinking that she will back as i dont want to see the evil win over the innocent in the end and there will be no second chance in life to reform.Its really shame to the show writers.
And now me feel ashamed of myself for watching this show since Arpi dead.

Kalitondragnitika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index