Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

26th May WU, Bhouji's Evil Game Continues (Page 14)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the up date.. We r headed for a tragic end.. Sab tweet kao Ashish se us ka death scene kaisa raha???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
hi lax

yaar show to end hone do then ask him

bechaara raat bhar shoot karta raha ab to sone do usko

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Arre wah Di bahut concerned hai aa...
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
aur nahi to kyaa thoda to sone do bahut dino baad chayn ki neend soyega

usko neend hi nahi aa rahi na so raha hai na jaag raha hai

so thoda aaram karne do

jab utthega to dhero tweets honge  usko ans karne ke liye aur ek empty feeling ki shoot par nahi jaana aaj

me going catch u later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Thanks for the updateSmile

BenNevis-Prashu-

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

good morning who ever is online

first i wud address  Madam  DL

my dear defence lawyer today is the hearing wish u all the best and may you win the case.   becoz at the end of the day if you win i wud be called baazigar

haar kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kahte hai na LOL

yes pihu has run  to dev to seek his help and somehow got trapped in police thing

bahuji now doesnt trust pandit to do the needful so she is there with him in the van and with a gun

this is what wud happen today

dev and pihu wud confront bahuji and somehow  avdesh wud be there 

the confessions wud only be of bahuji's atrocities on arpita and how she had tried to kill her before and in the end  and the accident in kitchen where ammaji was victim. 

there wont be any mention of the past and anylalsingh connection so that part wud remain incomplete

and avdesh wud confront bahuji who wud reveal her true feelings for him which wud shock him more

somewhere there wud be shoot out and its possible pandit wud get mukka somewhere before.

and in shoot out there wud be two ppl killed

avdesh and bahuji

the goons wud be there but no mama no rai family just this much

and mayb the end wud be garlanded pic of gunahon ka devta

Good mprning Chatter Di,

luv u but plz don't say tht , tht can be the end , it s horrible, plz plz plz,
CryCryCry

BenNevis

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

good morning who ever is online

first i wud address  Madam  DL

my dear defence lawyer today is the hearing wish u all the best and may you win the case.   becoz at the end of the day if you win i wud be called baazigar

haar kar jeetne wale ko baazigar kahte hai na LOL

yes pihu has run  to dev to seek his help and somehow got trapped in police thing

bahuji now doesnt trust pandit to do the needful so she is there with him in the van and with a gun

this is what wud happen today

dev and pihu wud confront bahuji and somehow  avdesh wud be there 

the confessions wud only be of bahuji's atrocities on arpita and how she had tried to kill her before and in the end  and the accident in kitchen where ammaji was victim. 

there wont be any mention of the past and anylalsingh connection so that part wud remain incomplete

and avdesh wud confront bahuji who wud reveal her true feelings for him which wud shock him more

somewhere there wud be shoot out and its possible pandit wud get mukka somewhere before.

and in shoot out there wud be two ppl killed

avdesh and bahuji

the goons wud be there but no mama no rai family just this much

and mayb the end wud be garlanded pic of gunahon ka devta

i m so dreading 2 watch Avi die CryCryCryCryCryCry n uniting of Dev - Pihu (a BIG NO frm me...HATE CV's 4 dis AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry) Bhootni ko toh marna hi tha wid her asst BF PJ AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  but not Avi , Arpi or Ammaji CryCryCryCryCry...i guess wud read d update n then see CryCryCryCry BAD BHAINSBUDDHI CV's n Imagine AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

BenNevis

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
i think Bahuji 'll kill her sellf before, when Avi 'll know all the truth , it will be disappointed, distraught, women  who he regarded as a mother, one who he believed blindly destroyed his life, he questioned her violently, then sshe eeing that she lost evrything, she commits suicide by saying in tears : Babua maaf kardo

je pense que BahuJi va se suicider avant, quand Avi connaitra la vrit il sera du, dsempar, celle qu'il considr comme mre , celle qui il y croyait aveuglment , a dtruit sa vie, il la questionnera violemment , puis voyant qu'il ne lui reste plus rien , elle se suicide en disant en pleurs : Babua pardonne moi

BenNevis-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index