Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah..nd Di...

Im happy we loved this amazing ahow..nd wld alwayz love it
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dont be sad prashu

all shows  do have an ending

and i still feel there is logical end to this

just be happy that we got to see this beautiful yet tragic love story and awesome performances of the entire cast specially the main characters

some we hated some we loved  but all of the cast performed brilliantly

and plus as i said we all connected from various part of the world thats the beauty that a show brings ppl together

so many unknown ppl unknown faceless  but some bonded very well isnt it

lets see whats in store for ashish as it was his first show and he totally was in character.. but he wud be connected too and he has made his fans 

JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Highly disappointing epi !! The second to last epi & they wasted it completely. There was nothing in the epi just wastage of precious time. I can't believe that the CVs have wasted two precious epis on hide & seek when the show is short of epis. They could have easily shown the confrontations in this epi or atleast some part of it & kept the last epi for conclusions. But no, the stupid CVs had to put in a filler epi even at this last stage. Stupid stupid stupid CVs !! They are really disgusting.

I have a feeling that  Pihu is Arpi bcos the precap showed her with Dev. The CVs would keep pointing us in the wrong direction (ie. Pihu not being Arpi) until the second last epi (including precap) &  then surprise us with the other conclusion in the end. I think they will also show that Avi has not believed BJ ( abt her running away with Dev) bcos now he trusts Arpi completely ( that wld be his redemption) & so he has pretended to leave the haveli but is keeping an eye on PJ & hence follows him to the PJ-Arpi confrontation scene.

Pihu turning out to be Arpi would be a big blooper (bcos there woudl be a lot of holes in that theory) but I think this blooper woudl be acceptable to the viewers. We have lived with so many bloopers in this show what is one more especially if it makes us happy.  Atleast we will know that Avi's heart was true when it told him that Pihu is Arpi. What would that say about the Avita love story ?

These are the thoughts (hopes) of an eternal optimist :)

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi tp u had been missing last few days

ya even i was bit disappointed as chase still continued. there shud hv been some confrontation scenes shown  but  i also think there is bigger dhamaka towards end today

the end is unpredictable even if we come with our theories

and yes i still think she is not arpita
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Nandu.u left ๐Ÿ˜”.i came here, removing some time ๐Ÿ˜†

me too frm kitchen to pc to kitchen๐Ÿ˜†, so missed u in btw chats & discussion Nandu๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i also feel same, still Pihu is not loving Avi๐Ÿ˜’, its just she is respecting him by his innocence...may be avi will die at end

& make pihu-dev 1 like here, i read just now by someone ๐Ÿ˜Š

what a tragic end for all

so who is doing tom update?๐Ÿ˜Ž...last 1

Awww Ashu ๐Ÿค—

What beautiful emos ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was looking for u yetsrday n thought u might have got busy or the pc might be troubling u. Don worry, we shall catch up today after the updates, with loads of tissue papers. I too am scared abt the tragic end ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

This tissue paper emo is so cute ๐Ÿ˜†
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustTP

Highly disappointing epi !! The second to last epi & they wasted it completely. There was nothing in the epi just wastage of precious time. I can't believe that the CVs have wasted two precious epis on hide & seek when the show is short of epis. They could have easily shown the confrontations in this epi or atleast some part of it & kept the last epi for conclusions. But no, the stupid CVs had to put in a filler epi even at this last stage. Stupid stupid stupid CVs !! They are really disgusting.

I have a feeling that  Pihu is Arpi bcos the precap showed her with Dev. The CVs would keep pointing us in the wrong direction (ie. Pihu not being Arpi) until the second last epi (including precap) &  then surprise us with the other conclusion in the end. I think they will also show that Avi has not believed BJ ( abt her running away with Dev) bcos now he trusts Arpi completely ( that wld be his redemption) & so he has pretended to leave the haveli but is keeping an eye on PJ & hence follows him to the PJ-Arpi confrontation scene.

Pihu turning out to be Arpi would be a big blooper (bcos there woudl be a lot of holes in that theory) but I think this blooper woudl be acceptable to the viewers. We have lived with so many bloopers in this show what is one more especially if it makes us happy.  Atleast we will know that Avi's heart was true when it told him that Pihu is Arpi. What would that say about the Avita love story ?

These are the thoughts (hopes) of an eternal optimist :)

Still Hope?

She is not Arpita  TP
and it will be a tragic end... which is logical
chatterbox thumbnail
swamin u better be online tonite during or after update

as loads of jootas wud come our way and i dont want to bear the brunt of all ppl  here for predicting tragic end ๐Ÿคฃ
PrashT thumbnail
Ill b there di..

I knw..She is nt Arpita๐Ÿ˜”
chatterbox thumbnail
prash u didnt predict the tragic end its me and swamin doing and me zor shor se  so i wud be at recieving end of all tonite   and less than  12 hrs now ๐Ÿ˜ญ
PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

prash u didnt predict the tragic end its me and swamin doing and me zor shor se  so i wud be at recieving end of all tonite   and less than  12 hrs now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

dont wry di...

I hope fr the best๐Ÿ˜Š

Its ok di... CVs had already done the end...whether its tragic or happy๐Ÿ˜Š