26th May WU, Bhouji's Evil Game Continues - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mauve

av cud hv easily found pihu, bt no he didn't .
Why? Coz the writers want dev bac in the picture, now.
another dev-pihu session... Jst Not interested.

avs reaction to arpi/pihus supposed infidelity surprised me.
I remember him promising himself tht he will never doubt arpi again.
Instead of showing anger at bjs words or demanding any explanation, he Jst ran off crying.

Bj has been on pihu/arpis case since her return, his mother dies in a freak accident, arpi had been continuously calling him & is suddenly missing, pandit is acting suspicious, bj again casts aspersions on arpis character ...all this & still av has no clue thts sumthngs wrong in his own home.

He requires a pihu to show him the truth.
don't want to be disappointed tmrw.
I also hope to get an explanation as to why av feels tht pihu is arpi. And I don't want av dead.

nandini, Thnks for the update.      

Wow Mauve,
well said darling.#
@Pink
This one really disappointed me. Till the end they just want to show him the same bhainsbhudhi.
Yday i thought he will find her and play a game with BJ/PJ.
But no.😭
he didn't beleive in Bj's words but felt sad after hearing as if he gonna lost her again as he is very sensitive and BJ was plying with his emotions😑
Me dont have any good expectations as just 1Epi me wonder how they wrap it  so fast?😲😑.
We will be left with many un answered Qs in the end , me guessing like that.

Originally posted by chatterbox

u take care sarah me wud go too now

good nite girls

me missing vrish he has left the forum or he wud have cracked us up totally with his posts 😭
@bold
Me too CB , been thinking why did he leave the forum in the end? He was very good at cracking us with his funny, sensible comments.
Vrish bhai missing u , hope u will be on forum last day.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by BenNevis

Wow Mauve,
well said darling.#
@Pink
This one really disappointed me. Till the end they just want to show him the same bhainsbhudhi.
Yday i thought he will find her and play a game with BJ/PJ.
But no.😭
he didn't beleive in Bj's words but felt sad after hearing as if he gonna lost her again as he is very sensitive and BJ was plying with his emotions😑
Me dont have any good expectations as just 1Epi me wonder how they wrap it  so fast?😲😑.
We will be left with many un answered Qs in the end , me guessing like that.

yeha just because avi belives Bj very much,  he never thing that  Bj wuld do somthing wrong Apri has he loves her very much
come on guys Ithink we must pray to God plezzz my God give us happy end by the way I am not indian Iam from egypt  but ilove this show very much and all my family belive me guys Iam very sad gkd will end tomorrow will miss you all tack care
Originally posted by chatterbox

@sow  she is not arpita she is pihu and she wont be killed i m sure

there is logical end to the story  thats i m sure of

and rosh do read all the comments u wud love it  πŸ˜†

chalo me goin now and hope jaz updates on time tomm or all of us wud be banging our heads

for the last few days we all are just Predicting the end show, discussing every epi and pre cap. tomorrow is the day where we will now whose prediction comes true.

As if now watching the pre cap it seems u r right.

But one thing keeps me hitting , that if she is pihu why avi thought that she is apri? Is their still any hope of happy ending. Avi's believes keep the hope in me that there is much in the end. or the end culd be more tragic then we are thinking
@ sowjanya,
Hoping av finallyyy smells the stink anyhow. He can be even shown following the pandit. he has to be shown proactive atleast now.

I wonder whts the story,
It cannot be - hifazat of ur pyaar if arpis dead.
It cannot be - crime does not pay...if Avita die its not coz of avs criminal background bt coz of a lusty SIL.
It cannot be reformation of a rebel - av still picks up a gun to settle scores.
It cannot be revenge drama - lalsingh is missing & so is arpi.

GKD resembles a series...        of bj continuously hitting ... Avita always missing     & if avita r dead bj finally hits target. Nooo.

I don't want to be disappointed tmrw.   
don't blame the writers, they Wud hv shown us more if they had the time.

Originally posted by mauve

@ sowjanya,
Hoping av finallyyy smells the stink anyhow. He can be even shown following the pandit. he has to be shown proactive atleast now.

I wonder whts the story,
It cannot be - hifazat of ur pyaar if arpis dead.
It cannot be - crime does not pay...if Avita die its not coz of avs criminal background bt coz of a lusty SIL.
It cannot be reformation of a rebel - av still picks up a gun to settle scores.
It cannot be revenge drama - lalsingh is missing & so is arpi.

GKD resembles a series...        of bj continuously hitting ... Avita always missing     & if avita r dead bj finally hits target. Nooo.

I don't want to be disappointed tmrw.   
don't blame the writers, they Wud hv shown us more if they had the time.

@bold - Hmmm ... yuppp , me agree ...but writers cud hv shown a happy end (if its tragedy) n they cud hv changed 2 story despite d time limit but they choose dis way 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Hi all girls ,

the episode of today was disappointing, empty, I expected better for the penultimate episode, the fact of ending the show in this way has completely changed the story, I do not think that initiallyhe wanted it all,  they are just trying to end the show with less damage because it is much to do, Lal Singh hasn't returned to take revenge or Avi, and the story was based on revenge, so how can they now finish the show without it, too bad,, it would really interesting to see how going to react the new Avi with this blind revenge ,

and Sow, Chatter Di, it s Arpita not Pihua, I remain convinced until the last second, and if they want a sad ending either as a "Veer" (salman Khan)  end not the  Devdas end πŸ€’😭 ,

l'pisode d aujourd'hui tait dcevant πŸ˜” , vide , je m'attendais mieux pour un avant dernier pisode , le fait de finir le show de cette faon a compltement chang l'histoire , je ne pense pas qu'au dpart il voulait de tout a , l ils sont juste en train d'en finir avec le show avec moins de dgts , car il y a beaucoup faire, Lal Singh n'est revenu se venger ni Avi , et toute l'histoire tait bas sur la vengeance , alors comment maintenant peuvent ils terminer le show sans a, dommage , a aurait tait vraiment intressant de voir comment aller ragir le nouveau Avi avec cet vengeance aveugle, nous avons encore  1 mois de show regarder,   et Sow, Chatter Di, c'est Arpita et non Pihu, j'en reste convaincue jusqu' la dernire seconde, et si ils veulent d'une fin triste que ce soit une fin comme Veer et non la fin de Devdas πŸ€’😭 , car si c'est a alors vraiment , je vous dcerne le award des plus nuls scnariste dont j'ai eu voir leur travail.

Luv u all,

Really desapointed today bj stil not exposed how are they goin to show so much in 1hr
'nd like in the song Kabhi khushi Kabhi ghum  Arpita 'll be with her Avi,is in t  the vows of  eternal union (mariage) do u rememeber the fist time when Avi sow Pihu in the temple, u remember when the dupatta covered him, Avi heard Arpita sayAvdesh Ji , plz keep hope tht she is Arpita just Avdesh singh Takhur's Arpita.

et comme la chanson le dit : dans la joie te dans la souffrance , Arpita sera l pour son Avdesh, n'est ce aps les voeux de l'union ternel (le mariage) vous vous rappelez la premire fois ou il a vu Pihu dans le temple , quand il a t couvert par son foulard , Avi a entendu Arpita dire : Avdesh Ji, s'il vous plait garder espoir que c'est Arpita juste la Arpita d'Avdesh Singh Thakur.