26th May WU, Bhouji's Evil Game Continues - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Nandu darlingπŸ€—
Thanks for the wonderful update for the last time and a big round applause for our coolest bie for what she been doing since she was on this wonderful and awesome GKD forum.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hello Every oneπŸ˜ƒ
Hmm!!! The CV's still maintaining the cliff hanger till the last minute of the show as it seems.
Avi wont be hero unless he finds Arpi himself .
Yday i thought Avi find Arpi in that store room,but the CV want to drag the suspense till the end as it seems.
Me wonder how can he believes his Bauji every time, though he knows what had happend last time by trusting his Babhi. I wished him think with cool ,but he will be the emotional fool till the end as it seems.
Ppl do learn things with time and circumstances,but here AST wont .😭😑
He did not believe Bj of her story as Arpi eloped with Dev, is a good thing.
I loved Arpi the way she made pundit fall unconscious for a while with the rod.
The best thing she done is ran of haweli.Bj salp on  PJ was wonderful but still PJ is very wafadar to BJ as it seems as he going to finish both Arpi&Dev tomorrow.
Both together(DEv&Arpi) might make Avi believe in BJ's story but in the end she will come up with evidence.πŸ˜‰ why she did it. If she really done something wrong then why did she made so many calls to him before?Avi will believe in Arpi even when he sees them both.Hope this time he wont repeat his mistake again.πŸ˜‰
But the pre cap showing the drama still continues till the end after watching PJ had the evil smile on his face watching Arpi and Dev.
So BJ was confident that Arpi/pihu goes to Dev for help and made the Police to take both of  them   to handed over to PJ.
By that time Avi will reach some how and listens the convo of this wicked PJ and Arpi'sπŸ˜‰
If its Arpi then Dev will take the bullet or if its Pihu then Avi will be dead by saving Pihu.πŸ˜‰
Now just want to listen to my honourable PP Ji kya kehthe hai?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Hey Vista, Ashu, CB, Prashu, Fuzzy n All of u who are online πŸ€—

Thought of reliving my old days one last time ...the days when me n CB used to cover live updates 😍 So did it 😳 Thank U all for appreciating πŸ˜ƒ Am gonna miss each moment spent here 😭

I too was expecting some face-off scenes today. With the pace its going, i dont get any feeling that tomorrow wud be the last epi of the show 😲 How are they gonna wrap up everything in jst an hour πŸ˜•  But good to see that Bj-Pj's end is approaching. Tomorrow's epi is going to be real Action packed n thrilling. Also scared abt the tragic end which seems pretty obvious now  

Always wished to see some romantic moments of Avita bfr the show ends ...Never wanted to see this Lusty Bj agn. But CVs The Great ...How can they ever show us something that we wish for ...But they wud never fail to show something that we hate to see... The Lusty Bj 😑🀒

Thanks for the great update...OMG looks like they are going to leave us guessing to the last episode. I just hope that Avi does find out the truth of BJ, and that the CV's don't show BJ never being bought to justice... I WANT Avi to know about BJ before the end of the show, and for her to suffer as she has made ODB suffer. I want Avi to tell BJ how sick she is, and how can she have done this, etc... Gosh I sound so frustrated, but I can't help it.
Thank s a lot nandu πŸ€—

Cudnt see the epi  & your update save me...

I m wondering again Avi trust  to bahuji when she said Arpita escaped with that  lawyer ?😲

One Note From Me- Plz...Even after Show ends...Plz...everyone come here..Its a request😳

So tht we cld revive our old days again nd again😳😳😳

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
@cb...thats ok dear...even i am on & off...daughter is giving hard time here., so can't be regular this time...
that day for prashu update i gave 1 link.thr all iF's updates r being copied always frm all serials.& all 1 person is doing it...with creating his/her own blog too

guess tom is end of all evilness...😭 for serial ending
yes nandu   i think destiny made us write our last  updates here  we started together i think and we end it together  hehe
me being dramatic now

and madam DL   I still maintain what i say
the girl is pihu only and tomm  avdesh wud hear all the confessions direct from bahuji's mouth and i m sure bahuji herself is in that van and has a gun with her. that cud be the meaning of evil smiles of  pandit.

avdesh wud die saving either dev or pihu   and join arpita in heaven as i had said long back  do aatmaon ka milan dekhna

tomm is last swansong of the great bhaiyyaji whose life was ruined by the evil woman who was his bahuji  πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by chista

Thank s a lot nandu πŸ€—

Cudnt see the epi  & your update save me...

I m wondering again Avi trust  to bahuji when she said Arpita escaped with that  lawyer ?😲

His buddhi is going bhrasht day by day  Even after all this he trusts her. Cant wait for tomorrow when he wud get to know abt her real face 🀒 

@Sarah, I read the lovely things u wrote abt me n All in the Adda thread 😳 Thank u πŸ€— Wud answer u there 😳 

@CB ...i jst edited Pj's Pihu πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

thanks for the update partner!! πŸ˜‰...theres so much going on...how are they gonna end this show tomorrow? lol...i just hope Bhootni gets her just desserts...she's the limit yaar...

JAZ

hee nandu  pihu ko pj ki bana diya tumne

na dev ki na  avdesh ki straight pandit ki  hahaa

and jazwa  last update one hr special  tomm we wud read ur last update here

mann i dont know if i wud be laughing or crying  tomm so pls  jaldi update kar dena taaki main aansoo baha sakoon