Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Nandi for the update.

Avdesh is rombe pavam boy. Bhaoji has completely destroyed his life. I feel so sad watching him these days especially when he reached out and hugged Pihu, bechara ๐Ÿ˜”

Thank god Pihu escaped, I hope she runs to Avdesh soon or the police. Bhaoji and her chamcha need to be brought down. You know what I wonder why is Panditji so loyal to Bhaoji??? I don't understand his willingness in all these crimes ๐Ÿ˜•
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di...Ashu di gave me a link..even my update was copied๐Ÿ˜† Copy bhi nahi karna aata ๐Ÿ˜†

The way she was runny her hands over Avi's pic...yuuuckkk
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ashuuu   hi dear missed ur post there as i keep getting up now and then

u know what they say vinaash kaale viprit buddhi   this is happening in case of pandit and bahuji   vaise yeh pandit gun kabse rakhne laga

full panditon ko badnaam kar diya isne  ๐Ÿ˜†
PrashT thumbnail
@ Fuzzy- Bcaz PJ loves BJ๐Ÿคฃ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh precap also done

hmm ok part of my prediction came wrong i thought today wud be confessions and tomm wud be the end  but looks like tommorow is dhagadham and too much dhishoom dhishoom

@fuzzy i wonder that too why is pandit blindly following bahuji

what reason cud that be i think we may never find out

and so  comes the end now

ya this bahuji destroyed avdesh's life

i was hoping pandit wud see bahuji caressing avdesh pic but nothing of the sort happend

now in this deserted place ithink avdesh wud reach with his goons

big fight is there tomm
PrashT thumbnail
thts why tomm is Bhaiyyaji ki aakhri jung...๐Ÿ˜ญ  I hope they are nt literally saying it๐Ÿ˜ญ
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

After reading the precap, it seems our worst fears will come true

There will be all that needless dhagadham fight and in the end, Avi will sacrifice himself to save Pihu or Dev  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Prob BJ will die too...

Pihu and dev will walk into the sunset together๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Me going...bye guys  catch you all later and once again loads of hugs fro you Nandini for the fab update๐Ÿค—

fuzzyface thumbnail
@ prash yes we all know how much he loves that mad lusty woman ๐Ÿ˜†

But yeah CB his loyalty is a bit too much don't you think so. I mean so Bhaoji doesn't like Arpita but Avdesh loves her, so his loyalty shld be with Avdesh not Bhaoji coz he is technically his boss.

Well tomorrow will be a bitter sweet day but I guess all good things must come to an end.
chatterbox thumbnail
pihu is there with dev  and pandit has reached there

mayb bahuji too is in that van

then avdesh and his goons

so  expect big dhamaka tomm 

and i think yes aakhir jung means  well u know tragedy and thakur khaandan wiped out  ๐Ÿฅบ
chatterbox thumbnail
oye btw nandu  yeh pihu pj ki kabse ho gayi   ๐Ÿ˜†

Pj is getting ready to take his Pihu out of the haveli. Pihu is tied and lying at the backseat of the car.