26th May WU, Bhouji's Evil Game Continues

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Good Evening All πŸ€— Welcome to the Written Updates

The scene opens with Avi's car entering the haveli while Pj is getting ready to take Pihu out of the haveli. Pihu is tied and lying at the backseat of the car. Avi comes and looks at Pj, surprised. He asks him where he is going. Pj replies that he was going to look for Avi as it was getting late n Bj was worrying abt him. Avi says that ... Am back now so u dont need to go anywhere. Just go n start the arrangements for the 13th day rites of Ammaji. Bj n Pj become tensed. Avi moves to Bj and asks her if everything is fine as Arpi had been calling on his fone but he cud not take it. Bj replies ..She was tensed about Ammaji's death n must have called u to talk abt it. Dont u worry, she'l be fine. Avi goes into the haveli to look for Arpi.

Bj calls Chulbul and asks the goons to go n clean the backyard for the 13th day rites. The goons leave n Pj comes to Pj. She tells him ...Dont go out of the haveli now as Avi might doubt u. Just take this girl n lock her in the store room for today and look for the earliest opportunity n finish her after taking her out. Pj agrees.

Inside the haveli, Avi is looking for Arpi everywhere. Suddenly Pj passes from behind Avi, holding Pihu in his hands. Pihu sees Avi n kicks a flower vase. The vase drops and Avi turns back but Pj is gone from there with Pihu.

Pj takes Pihu inside a room n hits hard on her head. She becomes unconscious. Outside the room, Avi is looking for Arpi. He sees Pj coming out of the store room and asks him what he was doing inside. Pj tells him that he was looking for some things for the 13th day. Pj leaves from there n hides behind a pillar. Avi goes near the doors, opens it and enters in. Pj starts panicking to see this. (I was thinking of Avi's dialogues...Pandit ..bahut pitega) πŸ˜† 

Break

Avi looks for Pihu everywhere in the room and is worried. Pihu is lying unconscious in a corner. Pj is sweating with fear outside the room. He runs and informs Bj that Avi has entered the store room. Bj gets shocked n angry with Pj to hear this. She runs towards the store room with Pj but stops to see Avi coming out of the room.

Avi is tensed and asks Bj abt the whereabouts of Arpi. Bj takes him to his room and tries to feed him some food. Avi refuses n she asks him to be patient as she might have gone to the temple or somewhere nearby. avi says ...Where wud she go for so long n why. Its all my fault. She did call me up several times but i didnt take her fone. I feel as if she's in some danger n needs me with her. (Aww thats true ...She needs u the most now)😭 

Bj tries consoling Avi. She says ..where there was so much love between u both, ur concern is much understood but don worry, she wud be back soon. But Avi leaves telling that he's going out to look for her. Avi leaves.

Break

In the store room, Pihu gains her consciousness n gets up with much difficulty. She starts to call for help n calls for Avi. But her moouth is tied with a cloth so her voice doesnt reach out. She cuts her ropes with some pieces of glasses lying in the room.

Outside the room, Avi is sitting tensed in his room along with the goons. The goons assure him that they wud search Arpi and get her back to Avi soon. Bj comes running into the room and asks the goons to leave. The goons leave and Bj tells Avi that a man from the haveli spotted Arpi outside. Avi becomes excited to hear abt Arpi n asks her more. Bj says ...The man saw Arpi running out of the haveli but she was not alone ...The lawyer, Dev was with her. (This woman is jst sick n disgusting) 😑😑

Avi becomes Mad to hear this and his eyes become red filled with tears 😭 (Oh dear ...why are all giving him so much pain)😭 Avi says ...Thats not possible !! She loves me ..she cant leave me. He cries and blabbers n runs out of the room. Bj follows him to console him.

Avi leaves the haveli n Bj-Pj come in discussing abt Pihu. Bj tells Pj that ... Avi has gone out of the haveli and wud not return bfr 2 hrs. This is the right time to fix this girl. Just take her out n kill her. This time, even her body shud not be recovered orelse U dont show me ur face.

Pj agrees n enters the haveli to get Pihu. He comes to the store room like a hero but gets shocked to see Pihu missing. He begins to look for her in the room and Pihu comes and hits him hard on his head with a big stick. Pj falls unconscious and Pihu runs from there. (Bravo Pihu !! πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Pihu comes out running and hides to see Bj coming. Bj enters the Hanumanji temple area n Pihu escapes out of the haveli. Pj gains his consciousness and gets up like a cartoon. πŸ˜† He runs to inform Bj about this. Bj is in her room, holding Avi's pics in her hands, running her dirty fingers over Avi's pic n looking at him with her lusty eyes (eeekkk 🀒🀒 How much i hated this scene 🀒Wish i had a knife to stab this woman )😑

Pj comes to her room running n Bj becomes shocked to see him. She hides the pic behind her and asks Bj wat is the reason for this hurry ? Pj tells her that the Girl escaped !! And here came Bj's hands over Pj's cheeks ...Chatttaakk !!! She slapped him tight on his face. (this slap ws worth watching)πŸ˜†

She shouts at Pj and says ...Not even a single task can be done properly by u. Bj gets scared n tensed about the news and the epi ends.

Precap

Pihu and Dev come to a deserted place with the Police officer. Pihu asks the Officer ..Where have u brought us Officer ?? The Officer replies ...Don worry, Have some patience. Bhaiyyaji wud soon be here.

Suddenly a car comes n stops. Pj comes out of the car and gives an angry evil look at Pihu. Pihu n Dev are shocked to see Pj. They look at the officer surprised but the Officer is standing their coolly. (Damn u officer ...wait for ur end too along with these two, Bj-Pj)😑
Edited by _nandini - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u 4 d update ...

Bhootni n her Bf toh gaye... I knew she wud take Dev's name 😑
😑...bechare Avi ko shanti se rehne nahi deta koi...But precap not luking gud 😭 😭. ... Stupid Dev ko bhi aana tha ... I so wished ki she wud remember dat she is Arpi wen Pj had hit her on d head 😭 😭 ... I so don't want Dev n Pihu/ Arpi... Its AVITA's story n yaha lag raha hai ki der wud b Dhaggaddum n Avi wud b hurt or worse die ... Still hope 4 a Happy AVITA End... Oh plz let AVITA b 2gether ALIVE... Why did she hv 2 run 2 Dev 😑 😑

B/w PJ gettng Arpi n Avi in d same room ...phir bhi nahi dekha...Bahut na insaafi hai

Bechare PJ ka heart break ho gaya, Bhootni ne slap kiya but Pj is a true lover still Bhootni ki baat maan raha hai 😑😑

A BIG NO 4 Dev - Pihu 😑...it's only AVITA ❀️😳

May b seeing Dev wid Arpi , Avi wud b angry n wud hit him n then Arpi wud tell him d truth or as someone said dat Avi wud come n hear Bhootni's truth by her mouth or smth... but dont want Avi 2 die or live alone...want Arpi wid him...par pata nahi Cv's n Imagine kaunsi dushmani nikal rahe hai hamare saath 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini...my dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—...live update😲...Gurl, you are the best!!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope ODB finds Pihu today!!

BJ, PJ...aapki donon ki dukaan jald hi band hone wali hai!!!😊
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey vistaa  sahi mein ab band poori tarah se bajegi
nandu is doing live update  i guess its the last one thatswhy

there is still more 
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yep...waiting for it

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
just a bit more almost to the ending she has reached..  
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi...thks nandu πŸ€—
so soon 13th day came tooπŸ€”
Bj-Pj r more like confused souls nowπŸ˜†, when their end is nearingπŸ˜†, their bhuudhi is getting bhrast πŸ₯³
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! Di..Live updateπŸ€—πŸ€—

Salute to youπŸ‘πŸΌ  ... I cldnt do itπŸ˜”

Thanks a tonnn... Ur updates are always fabulous!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw..She slapped Panditji!!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
hehee   i m laughng just found out my yday update was copied  word to word including the emoticons i used etc  copy cats kahin ke

that slap was wonderful to watch but bahuji lust re surfaced again 🀒