India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Posts for the CVs[HERE ONLY] (Page 2)

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
on SBS Karan warned the ending was crap so i was prepared but still it was really pathetic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish.vrshn.-SweetGirl-

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
you hve to realise that the production house had to somehow give a justified ending within very few episodes! the channel was not willing to telecast kmh after today...so just think if they had started to complete everything then the end might hve been very abrupt...may be that's why they made the epi this way :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
well said they just butchered his character. it was very dissapointing

-SweetGirl-

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

the CVs din butcher his character ..he is still the same!..he is not a kid that he cant understand wat real love means!..RPS never loved him and he still tried not to believe it to an extent but at the end he had to accept the fact that they dun love him!..its true !.

but wat agered me was why arjun all of a sudden saying that how can the blame be put on him!..did he forget that he went to kill daddu!..well may be after learning the truth he had accepted that daddu was diff!..but still his rant about ahlus was too much to bear!..

but overall .i think arjun is the only character which has remained consistent till the last episode!..

when he can accept ahluwaliah his moms murderers why he cannot accept rps who fed him, clothed him , gave him some status in society and gave him comfortable life for 18 years

yes he was a don hence arjun also became criminal but so did mikhael. rps had allowed him to go away from house twice right- he never threatened him

in real life once you are criminal if you leave that gang you will be killed immediately because you may tell that gangs secret outside- rps never tried to kill arjun after he left him right, never harmed arohi for making business loss - yes he was possessive of arjun and wanted to seperate them because arjun is good for his business but never attempted on his life

and remember mikhael-jignesh- kumud always opposed him in house it was rps who supported him otherwise today arjun would be on streets without education, name in society

if he so dislike rps why he has still kept singhania surname? because somewhere he also is deep down aware that although his father was bad and used him he still loves him and cares for him  

and romit-poor guy took beating and so many threats to help him get released, rashi who always supported her brother arjun and defended him against entire family even opposing her husband, elder brother mikhael, mother, father etc, dadi who loved him so much, raj that innocent baby what mistake have these 4 done that arjun forgot them

Edited by myviewprem - 26 May 2011 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-.vrshn.

arta Goldie
arta
arta

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Disapprove ShockedBroken Heart Broken Heart WHAT A ENDING IS THISS??????????????????????

Angry  Angry IT was not enough the fact that the show was axed and ended early ...

It was not enough that most of the raaz and about Arjun past & family are not show...

It was not enough that  Dadi , Raj , Romit  have gone missed not know where , and they are the part of Arjun family that love him and  must be present at his remarrieage ...
AND CHERRY ON ICE ... THE CV'S HAD GIVEN A STUPID ENDING ...
I'm so sad and upset about the fact that the show ended but i'm most upset and really Angry with this stupid last epi... it's a nonsense uhhh...

At last me deserved a much better ending ...

Angry Angry
Angry
Angry
Broken Heart

-SweetGirl-

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i know yarrr...
it is sooo disappinting..
first they drop bombs on us about ending the show...
then ending it like this...!!!????!!!!
whyyy...???wat the hell was wrong and xactly why was arjun looking sssooo ajeebbb???

-SweetGirl-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
haha, i can tell by your post that you are pissed and I am with you.  although ending was fine if one was to consider soap endings in general but I hate what they did to Arjun.. NOT one scene of singhania parivaar was shown! W*F? no offense to ahluwalias but I love singhania parivaar a bit more because they are so open with their feeilngs and are not all rainbows and unicorns... i wanted to see dadi come over along w/ rashi/raj/romit.. why couldn't they have shown that? was it really that hard to get everyone together for one day?

and another thign? why did they have to dress up kritika for the last shot?? wth?? they should've reshot the shaadi w/ the happiness rather than the confused arohi..it was so damn obvious what was going on.. damit cvs kya kiya tumne

-SweetGirl-

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I am on your side. Other shows gets Maha epi on the last epi but not KMH. I hope KMH comes back but not on ND TV i cant stand them anymore. Well about the ending it sucked i know. Karan and Krtika didnt etiher like the end.

-SweetGirl-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index