Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

To the CVs:

Why was Rajveer the only one to apologize? Rajveer was not the only one who did Arohi and Arjun wrong and it is not fair that he was the only one shown apologizing. Instead of showing more remorse from Rajveer again and Dadu, those scenes could have been used to show Arvind and Sudhir apologizing to Arjun and Arohi

Why was Arjun and Arohi's wedding copy and pasted? Considering this was the final episode, it would not have hurt to have a proper wedding and show Raashi, Dadi, Raj and Romit a part of it. It is bad enough they weren't shown at all in the final episode, they could have at least be shown at the wedding. The last scene was so rushed and that was disappointing because the CVs had at least a month notice that the show was ending. These past two weeks, a lot of time was wasted on unneeded flashbacks and repeats of scenes shown in the previous episode.

With that said, the show was not a disaster and KMH2 does have a lot of good memories attached to it. I am going to miss Arjuhi and I am counting on a season 3! I am going to be so bored now that KMH2 has ended!
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
idunno@aksh4IF,
your review is so thorough no need to write down anything more it was awesome -I totally agree with you what you said, yes they had assassinated the main story it was going so well but in last 2 weeks they had ruined completely- ram punjabi's death no investigation-proof of evidence tape lost no inquiry- if ksa could have not gain conscious, innocent could have got punished that is what cv try to say? there was no need of showing bhagam bhag instead they could have shown some logical court proceeding and outcome,could have resolve the mystery of Arjun's and RPS's past,they could have shown dadi ,rashi and raj supporting Arjun,and than obviously it could have been shown why this 2 family became enemy to each other and in the end RPS's change of heart and Arjun should have gone back to his own house not Allu's house,Arohi if she could have self respect she should have said ,i will forgive u but forget not and cant come back to ur house my husbands izzat is more valuable than your double standard treatment in the the most difficult time of our life-singhania were better then them-where makrand and billu lost who were the left and right hand of Arjun?
they had killed the story-it was good plot why they ruined it still i am not out of shock that they had ruin the story line totally-very sad feeling-i can give this serial name kitni bevkufee hai?or kitni cv ki dadagiri hai- we are totally disappointed and cv should ask forgiveness from all the fans of kmh2-pathetic end.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTZ!!!!
Saams thumbnail
Agree yaar...I had expected something better..They took that shadi scene from previous epi..And I didnt like Ahluwalias being forgiven this easily..
They could have made the last epi more memorable..Anyways still love KMH..
ana.khan thumbnail
worst epi f season 2...pathetic last show ever made...
they ruined it with pasting alll olddd stufff n full on ahluwlias in action...
it was lyk sum melo drama...hste cvs for dat...
guys go n watch sbs clip u ll get more karanika than dis crap made by dvs...
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate you for ending KMH so badly! Why??? Seriously Why??? You had everything on your hands; the perfect jodi, the perfect story and the perfect show! Why did you have to do that!! You really disappointed everyone! Seriously you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!! You knew for weeks that the show was ending, why couldn't you have just given us what we wanted... Arjuhi moments and Arjuhi's perfect wedding!!!! I have no words to explain how angry I am at you for doing this to such a beautiful show! 😡 You could have made the ending amazing but you didnt; the ending for season one was hundreds times better than this one! err so annoyed and angry at you!!!! 😈 
                                   Dedicate this to the CV's
kaise kahe hume kitani nafrat hai... haan nafrat hain- for giving us such a bakwas and gatiya scene for the last episode!

Despite CV's stupidity I love Arjuhi/ Karanika forever, they did a great job best of luck to the two!!!❤️ Love you forever!!!
Wish the whole team of KMH good luck for the future!
Thank You all for working hard and entertaining us! The journey of KMH was made more special and beautiful , thanks to you all!
For my darling Karanika/ Arjuhi and KMH
             ~*~kaise kahe hume kitani mohabbat hai~*~
                        ~*~haan mohabbat hain~*~

Julz06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cv's i am to disappointed  bcoz yourll never even showed dadi rashi and romit inthe ending epi all alu family not even arjuhi much
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CV's, you guys blew the last episode...!! I am quite disappointed...!! You guys could've given us a grand finale ending to such a great show...!!! I am especially disappointed with the shaadi scene which was totally a copy-paste from season 1...You guys seriously have ruined the last episode...I am very disappointed...!!👎🏼