Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vrshn

you hve to realise that the production house had to somehow give a justified ending within very few episodes! the channel was not willing to telecast kmh after today...so just think if they had started to complete everything then the end might hve been very abrupt...may be that's why they made the epi this way :)

It does not seem to be an abrupt ending and for so, the ending was horrible but the April and May had been an extension of the March theme about unbreakable love of Arjuhi and the thing that there have been many characters, the show could not properly make use of it,

Finally it seemed to mix rice and dhal for a khichdi but the final bit was added to much salt that made the khichdi untasty and rubbed many viewers wounds.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: laado_007

Very well said👍🏼

Atleast you made me smile after tonight's bakwaas episode😊😊😊

And the worst part was that even those 1-2 pheres were copy-pasted🤢🤢🤢

really thanks a lot dear ye dvs jate jate bi dard deke jayenge .Y i feel that they themselves were eager  to wind up 🤢
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
As always Manoj u r just PERFECT! U read the thoughts of most of KMH fans ! Though sad its the right way u have dealt with the ending of KHM! Its really shocking to see such a silly ending to our dear KMH! Just for the sake of ending the show hastily they brought those "cut copy paste" version! Anyways nothing better can be expected from the channel who had lost interest in the series long back & production people who were trying hard to gear up but in vain could not get into the mystery & before that the shutters had to be closed! Really sad! Lets hope for something better from our fav. jodi next time! With all new things!
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachpie

As always Manoj u r just PERFECT! U read the thoughts of most of KMH fans ! Though sad its the right way u have dealt with the ending of KHM! Its really shocking to see such a silly ending to our dear KMH! Just for the sake of ending the show hastily they brought those "cut copy paste" version! Anyways nothing better can be expected from the channel who had lost interest in the series long back & production people who were trying hard to gear up but in vain could not get into the mystery & before that the shutters had to be closed! Really sad! Lets hope for something better from our fav. jodi next time! With all new things!

yaar i m so disappointed with those dvs  imagine tho already a they ended it even before the expected date like today itself agar kal ek aur din dete aur kuch romantic scenes dikhate tho kya jata inka
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ditto to whatever u say...

taklu and rondu🤣

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manojshonafan

yaar i m so disappointed with those dvs  imagine tho already a they ended it even before the expected date like today itself agar kal ek aur din dete aur kuch romantic scenes dikhate tho kya jata inka

Romance ko maro Goli! Yahan to shadi bhi thik se nahi dikhayi! All patches of earlier scenes ...
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
@ mods my post is not about any suggestions to the CVS its about the disappointment with the channel 
kavyasam thumbnail
Aaj ke epi ke liye  to   Anda and  Danda  to  the  DVs ,   👎🏼
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree wid u!!
The dvs had all the mohabbat for the ulluwaliyas nd their heart was so filed with ulluwaliyas mohabbat that they cudnot think of arjuhi's mohabbat!!

The dvs jst butchered the show like hell!!..dunno what to say bt i am totally pissed off after seeing the epi!!..

Also why the hell were arjuhi praising the ullus as if they are god or something!!..they cudnt understand that they are girgitwalias who show their true colors only if they cant gain benefit from sumthing!!..

That all i have to say!! Mind u..this is the worst ending of any daily soap that i have evr seen in ma life!!..
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Prashant Bhatt, Creative Head, KMH2 Team and whoever else is responsible for this show and the end product as in the last episode:
I loved Season 1. I hated its ending and I used to think there was no worser way to end a show. It was abrupt, it was incomplete and it left us hanging in the air and thirsting for more.  happy ending ho kar bhi happy nahi the hum.. But still i love season 1 and punji n arohi!! i can watch reruns of it any number of times. I was over the moon to find out season 2 was here.. n when it came, it came wid a bang and I was proud of the outcome, the dialogues,the twists, the plot.. the performances.. everything was mind-blowing.. n then PB came.. i expected the same or better work from season 1 n since it was so awesome i was excited upon ur arrival into the situation..

then came the downfall of this season.. this may sound rude n harsh but its the truth.. all i know is you are the creative head of this show and you are responsible for the turn that the story took. the way it was handled, BG, Story, Dialogues, Direction, Editing.. (Please let me know if you are not alone in this, I would hate it if I left out anyone in my tareef session😡😈.) And guess what, the last 2 weeks were the worst. Season 2 did not deserve this treatment. The end was worse than our scariest nightmares.  Copy pasting that wedding scene was a rude joke in our faces. Using Season1 title track instead of Season2's tere sanson was a sarcastic 'here you go' for all our requests. We love both the songs equally but everything has its own time and place.. going back to the ending track in general.. Arjun's character is totally lost in the fight scene. Rajvir is getting undue importance.. we get it.. arohi's family had to be redeemed but, in the redemption track you have lost sight of who is the lead in the show. Arohi is tending to chachu instead of Arjun.. next we know.. directly Arjun Arohi are forgiving everyone.. no sight of Singhanias.. Mikhail is dead? not dead? who cares right!!😡 Ahluwalias shown to be the good family while Singhanias exit wid the bad image - super dislike.. in fact, in every respect the ahluwalias have shown to be girgitwalias n singhanis have turned out to be in the consistent grey.. any day i wud choose singhanias over girgitwalias!!! this is a show, a youth show no less.. its meant to have an underlying story, a statement, a moral value - what are you guys offering to the youth out there? that its ok for families to adopt kids and ruin their lives? that its ok for families to abandon their kids in time of great need, throw them in jail and then apologize in 2 min and be done with it? that people fall in love, struggle with their families and forgive them everytime? you guyz really need to rethink why you make a show!! the industry is purely a business and i get that. but you need to realize that your customer at the other end is a human being wid emotions and opinions and that you need to cater to that. 

Turning an epic love story into a common family melo drama was your way of saying, "thanks for all your support, but this is our show, our work, we will ruin it in anyways we please and you guyz can go fly a kite for all we care!!" well lemme remind you.. if fans hadn't requested, no one in the telly industry would have brainstormed to bring a second season for the show!! so this show is our baby too and you have played with our emotions, butchered the plot, abused your powers!! such irrevocable damage .. you guyz should win an oscar for effectively earning the curses of the masses. I really wanna get on a flight to mumbai right now and kick your a** for having done this.. and the fire scene.. your masterpiece PB.. why did you ruin it yourself? you have insulted your own work and karan n kritika's efforts by plagiarizing your work to save god knows what!!! 

so *taaliyan* to you for having won the worst creative in the history of tellywood from me!! PB- please do not ever associate yourself with a love story show.. your forte is family drama and stick to it please!! do this mercy on the viewers, i beg of u!!