Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Olly-

the CVs din butcher his character ..he is still the same!..he is not a kid that he cant understand wat real love means!..RPS never loved him and he still tried not to believe it to an extent but at the end he had to accept the fact that they dun love him!..its true !.

but wat agered me was why arjun all of a sudden saying that how can the blame be put on him!..did he forget that he went to kill daddu!..well may be after learning the truth he had accepted that daddu was diff!..but still his rant about ahlus was too much to bear!..

but overall .i think arjun is the only character which has remained consistent till the last episode!..

when he can accept ahluwaliah his moms murderers why he cannot accept rps who fed him, clothed him , gave him some status in society and gave him comfortable life for 18 years

yes he was a don hence arjun also became criminal but so did mikhael. rps had allowed him to go away from house twice right- he never threatened him

in real life once you are criminal if you leave that gang you will be killed immediately because you may tell that gangs secret outside- rps never tried to kill arjun after he left him right, never harmed arohi for making business loss - yes he was possessive of arjun and wanted to seperate them because arjun is good for his business but never attempted on his life

and remember mikhael-jignesh- kumud always opposed him in house it was rps who supported him otherwise today arjun would be on streets without education, name in society

if he so dislike rps why he has still kept singhania surname? because somewhere he also is deep down aware that although his father was bad and used him he still loves him and cares for him  

and romit-poor guy took beating and so many threats to help him get released, rashi who always supported her brother arjun and defended him against entire family even opposing her husband, elder brother mikhael, mother, father etc, dadi who loved him so much, raj that innocent baby what mistake have these 4 done that arjun forgot them
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜’ 😲πŸ₯Ί πŸ’” WHAT A ENDING IS THISS??????????????????????

😑  😑 IT was not enough the fact that the show was axed and ended early ...

It was not enough that most of the raaz and about Arjun past & family are not show...

It was not enough that  Dadi , Raj , Romit  have gone missed not know where , and they are the part of Arjun family that love him and  must be present at his remarrieage ...
AND CHERRY ON ICE ... THE CV'S HAD GIVEN A STUPID ENDING ...
I'm so sad and upset about the fact that the show ended but i'm most upset and really πŸ˜‘ with this stupid last epi... it's a nonsense uhhh...

At last me deserved a much better ending ...

😑 😑
😑
😑
πŸ’”
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i know yarrr...
it is sooo disappinting..
first they drop bombs on us about ending the show...
then ending it like this...!!!????!!!!
whyyy...???wat the hell was wrong and xactly why was arjun looking sssooo ajeebbb???
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha, i can tell by your post that you are pissed and I am with you.  although ending was fine if one was to consider soap endings in general but I hate what they did to Arjun.. NOT one scene of singhania parivaar was shown! W*F? no offense to ahluwalias but I love singhania parivaar a bit more because they are so open with their feeilngs and are not all rainbows and unicorns... i wanted to see dadi come over along w/ rashi/raj/romit.. why couldn't they have shown that? was it really that hard to get everyone together for one day?

and another thign? why did they have to dress up kritika for the last shot?? wth?? they should've reshot the shaadi w/ the happiness rather than the confused arohi..it was so damn obvious what was going on.. damit cvs kya kiya tumne
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am on your side. Other shows gets Maha epi on the last epi but not KMH. I hope KMH comes back but not on ND TV i cant stand them anymore. Well about the ending it sucked i know. Karan and Krtika didnt etiher like the end.
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m so disaapointed n very angry...ise ending kehte hai?????
totally waste...we want to c only karnika scene nt d family or dikhaya bhi to kya...wahi marriage ka scene copy paste kr diya...😑😑
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
I m so disappointed with the dvs kahan se shuru karu ye ramkahani(complain list)they are  if started it will be even longer than the episodes of sasur bi kabi damad tha
I wanted to see more of Arjuhi romance they brought family feud there .
I wanted Arjuhi Honeymoon track they brought this silly pukeworthy that takla n rondhu kumari bees sala purana love track and the raaz the heights of stupidity the y left it unsolved 
I wanted Arjuhi n Raj scenes but they brought the Maa ka drama n to rub salt on our wounds they started it but didnt gave it an needed end .if they didnt want to show the end y even started the track .they shud have left Arjun remain an orphan n shud not have let us known abt his pyaari mataji.
When Arjuhi left Singus n thought chalo atleast now Arjuhi scenes milenge but nahi dvs ko tho tang adani thi that stupid shoot out track n the never ending chase n bakwaas ullus track 
I wanted a big Fat wedding of Arjuhi with all the customs i involved which happens in such weddings Arjuhi's all friends taking part in all rituals  who will be on Arjun side n who on Aru side (typical hum apke hai kaun style) but what we got 1 phera with that stupid song tare hai barati .u call that a shaadi 1-2 phera a staring n taddam the end .
I wanted KMH to last for 1.5 yrs atleast  but ye tho 6 mahine mein hi khatam in fact not even 6 months ek aur din jo banta that vo bi nahi diya these dvs n imagine  
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@myviewprem  -Nice post and analize of Arjun's characters...They badly ruined Arjuhi;s characters I felt..That they were not the same we shown they earlier on show I felt..

@KMH  Mods - Prem's post got merged with mine...I read that whole post..There is nothing much about Cv's and all..There is all different analized post on Arjun's characters..Let this Nice post to run seperatly ...

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ

Atleast you made me smile after tonight's bakwaas episode😊😊😊

And the worst part was that even those 1-2 pheres were copy-pasted🀒🀒🀒