Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Posts for the CVs[HERE ONLY]

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I hate you the creative team of Kitni Mohabbat haiπŸ₯±..I m so mad with them that dunno How to react or What to say..

By watching at Last show all I can say Kitni Mohabbat hai - Ahuwalia's se..πŸ˜•

Seems like the CV's are blinded in Ahuwalia's love and they are simply obsessed wid them.
That they forgot the Means of Show called Kitni Mohabbat hai and Essence of Show THAT  Its all About Arjuhi... They left show with overdose of Ahuwalia's Melo drama..Thats It...πŸ₯±

Arjuhi's marriage clips were shown from the Past...Gosh ! Copy cats..!!Whats yr Problem BTW...Dont you hv actors to Perfom scenes...Oh I m sorry..That can never be problem..Problem is you dont hv scripts na... Stupid CV's and writers...

Arjuhis Scene- Ouch..First time I felt ouch while watching Arjuhi scene..Bcuz It was again
all about Ahuwalia;s.. They was nothing about their love & relationship...Its all about We are Family with Ahuwalias...And   And  A single sec clip of Freshly shot Marriage scene..😲😭

Please This was not something for Which fans fought and get back beloved show Kitni Mohabbat Hai !Mind IT !

You guys RUINED It !!Hate you..You could give atleast a decent Last show...

Ending of Kitni..Sucksss...and I mean it..

Please forgive me if anything offend you What I hv said..But I hv lost...Looking at Last show I felt Show was all about  -  Ahuwalias aur Chachu Kitne Mahan  Hai !
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think ahhulawalia splly rajveer ne kuch bribe kiya cvs ko. arrey cvs hame keh dete hum aapko pay karte atleat hume un ullus ko to jhelna padta. hated today epi.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am really angry after watching todays final episode

again ahluwaliah's dominated

no sorry for Arjun for abusing, hitting him, putting in jail

no opening of arjun mom raaz

and i am most disappointed with arjun singhania character today- no offence to karan kundra the actor who agian acted brilliantly

Arjun singhania is saying singhania's will not accept him why?

his logic only rashi, romit, dadi love him

that was before also for last 18 years since he came to house as 7 year old only rashi, romit and dadi love him so what diff does it make him now. Why did he stay with them from 7 to 25 years after knowing this fact because he wanted a roof over his head because he was an orphan right? So now you get a wife's family and you just cut all relations with your bro, sis, dadi and dad

now mikhael also is dead his dad is alone no one to help him give him support no one for rashi and romit to take care of them they are all alone they are vulnerable to enemy attacks

and arjun is telling dialogue like they will not accept him. did you go and visit and find out? How insensitive

when there is death even enemies visit your house and here your brother is dead irrespective of any personal grudges you have with him its time to forgive and move on in life.

Arjun as a character was so loved because he was so understanding, loving and forgiving of his family, friends, etc right- why change his character in last episode

secondly sometimes a father speak angirly saying you are not my family, wish you were not my kid all our parents one time or other tell like that in anger and we children also tell in anger sometime wish i had someone else as parents, brothers, sisters etc. That does not really we mean it, its situation. after that when we think back we feel guilty right.

OK RPS never came to meet you after your release-yes he was wrong but immediately mikhael has died- he must be upset. One elder son dead another son he left house and in anger he told you are not part of family- may be your dad is feeling guilty but does not have braveness to come and face you after using you for 18 years may be he has changed- how you assume things. how suddenly you consider a person GOD for 18 years and now you are so indifferent to him

OK let me assume singhania's misbehaved with you for 18 years

but aren't ahluwaliah responsible for that
did they not kill your innocent mother, make you orphan, make you take criminal path

so atleast do not stay with ahluwaliah

so if you do not want to stay with singhania please go and stay in your real mom house

its an insult to your real moms soul, to your adopted dad RPS also  and your real dad also

you can forgive a person if they misbehave with you, but when a person misbehave and cause harm in this case kill your family you cannot fogive them- as a family member you must get justice for your mom. That is duty of every family member - why do we have a family because they can help us in tough times because if any injustice happen to them we fight on their behalf thats why GOD has made family. The first loyalty of an human is to his parents, siblings and wife and kids later on to others

So how can Arjun forget this so easily?

And i was angry at his dialogue saying i was upset your family thought that i was accused of killing your dadu? Really do ahlus have same upset shame for killing you mom and making your orphan or for pushing your sister rashi down the stairs.

And then another stupid dialogue i love dadu most in world- when? when did this miracle happen? i thought you loved Arohi, rashi, romit, billu, makrand, raj, dadi and RPS most in world. Just because that DIG gave you back your criminal papers he became most loved person- what about putting you in jail for no fault for a year? what about killing your mom and making your orphan? Its better your go for jail for 2-3 years for being a criminal till today so that you do not feel obliged to kartar.

I have never seen a serial where are character undergoes such drastic change in 30-40 mins

Finally wishing all actors of KMH2 best of luck and you all did fab job especially Karan, kritika, (not sure of others names so will put their character names)shefali, romit, kumud, mikhael, jignesh, rashi, dadi, dadu,  and raj, bua and sanchit  . Hope you get very good work and make great names in your fields. All the best and God bless  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks for entertaining

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you i am so mad I had expected more and was hoping for somethingcompletely magical but cv destroyed at the end of such a beloved and magical series of i am so sad and angry that do not know eh, I'll say

sorry 
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sachi yaar,last epi tha we only want to see karn kritika i meanarjun arohi,,love romance lovy shovey talks,,but sara mood spoil kar dia,,not so touced with last episode,,kya yaar pooracopy paste mar dia,,shadi bhi,,aur nhi toh unka honemoon ka scene dikh dete end mein,,yan kuch aur kya ending ki hai,,,idiots,,karan ne kaha tha na issey gali do,,i mean ankur bechara!!!bewkoof
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said. Terribleee show (it takes only one episode to ruin an entire show!!!! That too if it's the last). Aweful!!!
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the CVs din butcher his character ..he is still the same!..he is not a kid that he cant understand wat real love means!..RPS never loved him and he still tried not to believe it to an extent but at the end he had to accept the fact that they dun love him!..its true !.

but wat agered me was why arjun all of a sudden saying that how can the blame be put on him!..did he forget that he went to kill daddu!..well may be after learning the truth he had accepted that daddu was diff!..but still his rant about ahlus was too much to bear!..

but overall .i think arjun is the only character which has remained consistent till the last episode!..
Edited by -Olly- - 12 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
EXACTLY! And what WAS with Karan? Why was he looking sickπŸ˜•
manny136 thumbnail
on SBS Karan warned the ending was crap so i was prepared but still it was really pathetic
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you hve to realise that the production house had to somehow give a justified ending within very few episodes! the channel was not willing to telecast kmh after today...so just think if they had started to complete everything then the end might hve been very abrupt...may be that's why they made the epi this way :)