Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Copy-pasting! Arrrg! Not again!! (Page 4)

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
and i was wondering y was Arohi crying and y didnt Arjun show his face.. like in season 1ROFL..  little did i know tht it was a copy paste... ROFL... i had skipped tht earlier bit.. gud 4 me.. wat a shock!Shocked...

thr r lot many serials these days across all different channels that r given abrupt and bakwaas ending.. jst read abt Ganga Ki Dheej.. tho i dont watch it bt really at least KMH2 had better.. one...LOL

TRP-driven channels should know.. tht viewers are not fool... there has been a growing dissatisfaction now for how the shows r treated by channels.. viewers r not gonna b channel-centric anymore.. thier bonding is fickle.. as thy dont respect viewers.. its gonna soon reflect on their much proclaimed TRP... if they dont change their attitude, i bet SAB is gonna b the top channel in coming years...coz its the only channel tht give an illogical/abrupt ending and laugh about it...ROFL

okay with KMH2 my little and one more brief affair with indian TV daily soap ends..  and I wish not to attach to any more shows of such kind...on any of such channels.. please spare me..LOL.. no more... Bade Acche .. wat a waste of time.. its always better to read a novel intead.. LOL

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
ABOUT NITIN .. he aimed at sm fans.. bt dats cz dey criticized him !!
WATEVER !! bt he dint knw abt kmh fans..
i thnk he 4gt dat KMH WAS BROUGHT BACK BY PUBLIC DEMAND !! huuuhhh...
fans love kmh n karanika sincerely if e accepts or not ..
n abt kmh end , CVS sucksss... i pray dat sincerely dey dont RUIN anymore shws !!!
KMH had much potential ..bt dey totaly ruined it..n above all dey shattered our dreams of SR n arjuhi future lyf BY COPY PASTING !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist

Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
After such an AMAZING;Y SPECTACULAR drama
the ending was not worth it. 
Like Karan said in on the the SBS 
"if you wanna know how to end a perfectly nice drama watch the end of KMH2"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zach

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index