Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@leafskit16..
No she wasnt innocent ever!! Shes jst crazzy!!🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..
leafskit16 thumbnail
@ arjuhi4eva @Ari i guess the craziness has multiplied exponentially with the ending...I think PB needs to go and fear for his life...hopefully this craziness isn't contagious...🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 oh dear I fear it's too late...muahahahahhaha!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saams

Ohh...everyone here thinks the same as me..I also thought the last epi could have been better..

could have been better 🤣🤣 did u read atleast one of the takes??🤣it was a disaster...dvs are running for their life🤣lead actors themselves are saying it was horrible🤣 it was the worst...could have been better is like praising PB after the bashing we did so no could have been better...but yeah seeing PBs track record it could have been worse so i went easy on him 🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The first half started out well but the second half was handled poorly. The second half could have shown Arvind and Sudhir apologizing to Arjun and Arohi or more effort could have gone into Arjun and Arohi's wedding. They could have spent time giving Arjuhi a real wedding instead of copying and pasting from a previous episode. I've said it before, there was more than enough time for the CVs to give the show a proper ending instead of a messy one.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Oh yeah!! PB really needs to run for his life coz i can see from here only that arifa is running after PB with a danda in her hand!!🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
danda nahi naina thats too light i have the biggest n heaviest oxford dictionery in hand dint u read my take yet 🤣
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Ah no...i was too sad nd i watched the epi at abt 2 a.m. In the morning...so i didnt have time to read any of the takes!! Also i havent written mine yet..so first i'll write mine then i will proceed to the others!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: leafskit16

@ aksh4IF Thanks! Your was also a good take! I think we just have to look at the big picture overall and overall it was a good show. It was only in the last few weeks the show lost its footing! But all good things must come to an end...so what's this special ML you guys have planned? 

special ML-aaj bashing karke mann halka kiya...tomorow we'll celebrate the spirit of kmh with mohabbat and bid adieu to it with smiling faces loads of masti messages for cast n crew etc etc...basically a farewell party kinda...but no devdas's n devdasis allowed if anyone gets senty we have 3 weeks of torture to punish em with🤣...and also some special surprises too 😃u all have to wait till 8 coz everything awesome starts at 8 atleast for one more day we will have something to forward to at 8...
leafskit16 thumbnail
@Ari why stop with the oxford dictionary? why not some dynamite or cannon balls? OOh i got it!@ We launch him out of a a cannon with dynamite as the fire? *laughs manically*
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Ari...yeah only for u ppl i wud be waiting for 8 once again!!