Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] (Page 7)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Ari  even  I  was cool in my take,   but will DITTO !! to yours,   they  deserve the  andas and tamatars  today ,    bloody uncreative  idiotic   morons.   ruined the ending 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjali96shibz

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I hate u CV's u dullhead dim witted morons how dare you do that to my kitani? U not only deserve ande tamatar but 10 days old sade hue dustin ka anything. U srewed up the ending like hell I thought I wud even watch the repeat telecast tom. but what u did made me switch off the TV in the main telecast itself. The ending was one sadela. oh wait I called u cv's in the starting which u don't deserve at all u are destructive real one. U totally destroyed the ending u r mad total psycho an imbecile. u deserve more than this this was a puppy treatment u deserved a royal treatment. well can't write anymore don't have proper words right now I'm so angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zachaksh4IFAnjali96shibz

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Res Tongue

will do it sometimes over next couple of days.

But, i would write based on what i felt for KMH2 as a whole (for last few months).. not on today's episode...last two weeks were very disappointing to say the least..but, my heart wants me to  focus on the biggest positives...Karanika Heart

aksh4IFAnjali96shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
hey zach nobody felt like writing today,    we will have a thread tomorrow for the  special writeups,  u can joing and write there also.  this thread will close  by tomorrow I think. 

Ditto !! to all the takes  guys ,  what to do  we got  such   destructives in the end who ruined it  CryCryAngryAngry 

@shibz -"  If all this ullu drama was shown earlier in the show, KMH wouldn't have got the TRPs it got successfully until the WC!! "  -  Exactly ,   the trps  went  down  once  they started showing  illogical  overdrama of  ullus AngryAngry.   As long as the story was focussed on arjun arohi and singhanias  it  was  good  Ouch
"It was a filler episode & nothing of the sort of ending!! Having said that I definitely do not want to see the faces of ullus again in my life!! A Big God bye!!"  -  I dont want  KMH 3 at all if it is going to be a sequel ,  no way can I tolerate the fake  ulluwalia  characters Pinch A big Good Bye to them.
I already said in the post,  but saying it again DItto !! to the piece of mind advise to the OTT actor Wacko  who tries to put himself  before the show and appreciates or disses the show  it based on the track he is getting Thumbs Down  no show deserves such kind of actor Thumbs Down.  

@ari  -  DITTO  !!   and  funny thing  is  in sbs or sbb today  they were not even saying crapgin's name they kept saying star one ki show KMH ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL  I can see PB  running for life and arifa  running with oxford dictionary to hit on his head till he understands the meaning of 'good viewing, leads, lovestory ' ROFLROFL   all the very most  important  things he forgot, super ari ,  enjoying ur gaalis ClapClap

@amna  :  

"I have some suggestions for the CV of KMH2 -
1. Please never take up any other show lest you destroy any other beautiful love story.
2. Please dont leave your house for months and months lest you see ppl runing after you wid shoes, and stones to beat the crap out of you! (and if you have a brain, out of emberrasement too)
3. Please go buy some Creative Bone, cuz you aint got none!
Baki sari i'm sure there's everybody here who's willing to give you many!" 

ClapClapClap  sunlo  CVs  act on this, u will be safe.

@tanu -  u made me senti with ur  take.  I am proud to have ML as our home,  filled with such sweet people.  I love the way u write with ur heart,  and the way u love KMH, I cannot match even 50% of it.  Love you Hug

Edited by kavyasam - 26 May 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAzachlara3110aksh4IFAnjali96shibz

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

hey zach nobody felt like writing today,    we will have a thread tomorrow for the  special writeups,  u can joing and write there also.  this thread will close  by tomorrow I think. 

Thanks for the info, Kavya SmileSmile

yes, i would write my views on that thread. ( i generally comes online during this time..so i may be little late in giving my views there too ).if you all close this thread soon, its ok. i won't mind Smile

and Kavya...my name is Jai Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFTeekhiMishtiAnjali96shibz

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

I can't believe this was the last episode!! Once again the CVs repeated what was shown yesterday, but it wasn't that bad. I am glad Rajveer was shown truly remorseful and apologized to Arohi and Arjun but that is where my happiness ended with this scene. Why on earth was Rajveer the only one to apologize? Granted he did Arjun and Arohi wrong but he was not alone, why make him the only villain when Sudhir and Arvind were just as wrong? Instead of showing Dadu and Rajveer's remorse why couldn't the CVs show Sudhir and Arvind apologizing?? Very disappointed that didn't happen, Arjun and Arohi deserved an apology Thumbs Down

Finally the title song was used and flashbacks of Arohi and Arjun were shown, no complaints here! Its been a wonderful journey and I will always enjoy Arjuhi scenes. Great memories!! I felt bad for Arjun when he said that with the exception of Dadi, Raashi and Romit no one in that house will accept/love him. Poor guy. I enjoy the SRK dialogues, especially since its Arohi/Kritz favorite actor. I think its cute. Got sad when Arohi said it was time for their happy ending Cry

So Arohi and Arjun married, but it was a copy and paste wedding which was disappointing. Why couldn't they have been showing getting married and at least have Romit, Raj, Dadi and Raashi there? If the CVs didn't have any lines for them at least let them be a part of the wedding and give KMH2 a proper ending.

With that said, I still have beautiful memories of KMH2. No show is perfect but KMH2 came pretty close to being that way. It is the first serial that I watched from start to end, it didn't drag, had a great cast. To me it is the best serial I've watched and I will miss it dearly! I really hope for a season 3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishKMH-NASHAzachlara3110kavyasamTeekhiMishtiAnjali96shibz

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
M done with my take and sorry in advance for all the bashing and venting it will deffo make you all angry but i had to get it all out so that i can be positive and better from tomo Big smile have fun climbing the longest mount everest ever ROFL

zachAnjali96shibz

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
jake baki takes padhti hun...dekhun toh sahi ke sabse zyada meine bash kiya ya someone else took the cake though i doubt it ROFL

@kavya this is bashing lounge yaha itni achi achi batien kyun likhi?wo sab kal ke liye rehne dete na ROFL

*invisible off to read takes*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zachkavyasamAnjali96shibz

Go to top