Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] (Page 4)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@eshu ROFL..ditto married couple ended up in getting married again!..*sigh*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-Du_Nishchanni_starrasika_DSaksh4IF-SweetGirl-Anjali96shibz

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

DISAPPOINTED BIG TYM !!  dint feel lyk 2day was d last epi..humare arjuhi k sath itni naainsaafi CryCry atleast ek achhi farewell toh de dete CryCry 

less of arjuhi n more of d family drama Angry feel lyk killing d cv's AngryAngry dey ruined d most important part also !! copy pasted d SHAADI sequence !! cnt believe !! nothing can be worse dan dis AngryCry 

watever AngryAngry kmh has always been special n vl always remain special  Smile finaly dis beautiful journey has cum to an end..vl miss it lyk hell CryCry

Kaise kahen hume kitni mohabbat hai Day DreamingDay Dreaming hope it cums bk soon wid a bang bt on a new n a BETTER channel n wid TALENTED CV'S !! Tongue

LUV U KMH !! SmileEmbarrassed

Edited by nilishaaa - 26 May 2011 at 11:53am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIshchanni_starKMH-NASHAzach..anshita..aksh4IFAnjali96TeekhiMishtishibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

yaar  mujhe  koi  bachao  I just started watching it  ,   wth...   I mean  arohi  is doing aarti and all  and  full on chachu  scenes are shown????   I am not going to write  anything abt these scenes . Thumbs Down

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-channi_starKMH-NASHAaksh4IF-SweetGirl-Anjali96shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
oh btw aaj  ke liye ek aur collage banaya same one like the prev one , donno why it is not so clear but anyways , just  for their love story in order   ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-SHIKHA19channi_starKMH-NASHArasika_DSaksh4IF-SweetGirl-Anjali96shibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
res Broken HeartAngryCryDead

Horrible rushed endingWacko Ullu's drama even in final episodeAngry Rajveer given more importance n footage even in final epiAngry 

Copy pasted marriage sceneWackoAngry Couldn't they shoot for an original oneCry CVsAngry highly disappointedCryOuch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-AmnaIshSHIKHA19zachchanni_star-SweetGirl-aksh4IFTeekhiMishtiAnjali96shibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
kavya it is beautifull

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasamAnjali96

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
koi meri taraf se ek acha song full of swears & bad dua's for cv's pls dedicate if anyone knows any such song.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjali96shibz

Anjali96 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjali96
Anjali96

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Checklist on last n final episode:

• was this even an ending?!! NO

• Did we get a logical ending?!! NO

• Did the raaz and fueds get revealed and resolved properly?!! NO

• Did we get 2 listen to Teri saanson se being played?!! NO 

• Do DVs no the difference between KMH1 and KMH2 title track?!! NO

• Were the DVs creative?!! NO

• Did we get to see the Singhu's, cupids n imp charcters in the show n the last episde?!! NO

• where the talented charcters wasted?!! YES

• Did we get a SR for arjuhi?! NO

• Did we get to see aman-preet?!! NO

• Did we get any romantic and intense arjuhi moments/scenes! NO

• was the title track justified?!! NO

• Did we ever get a passionate hug between arjuhi?!! NO

• Was this the worst ending ever?!! YES

• Did DVs ruin the most beautiful love story?!! YESAngryDead

• Do I want KMH3?!! NO!! why? because i do not want it to b treated by the makers n producers hu dnt care..hu don't take care of loose ends..hu don't have a gud technical dept...n esp hu do not read feedback from us fans!!...n a channel that doesn't know how to appreciate the show...if KMH3 came on another channel and we r sure that the channel is going to respect and appreciate the show and we were going to have CVs that are CVS and that care alot about the show and do things to make it better...i.e IMPROVE!! then i am more than happy too have KMH3...

• Are we going to forgive the DVs for what they did?!! NO

----------------------------------------------------------------

why did arjuhi esp arjun forgive Ullus? why is he staying dere wid arohi as a ghar jamai?!!Dead...i so wanted to see arjuhi moving into arjun's mun's house permanately...arjun starting a new career...arjun working all day n arohi sitting at home just loving himDay Dreaming..LOL..n of course so wanted to see the SR of this season...aman-preet..Cry Cry..dil ke armaan aansoon mein beh gaye..CryBroken Heart...half the episode was wasted in Flashbacks and Ullu's...arjun prasing Ullu's...Dead...Ullu's don't deserve to be praised after all this...n didn't like the dialogues at allSleepy...felt repetitive n this epi was more like a filler and done for the sake of itDead Angry[email protected] writers...you have gievn us amazing dialogues this season too..but what has happened to you from the past few epi's?!! it's like you rite these dialogues from the top of your head without knowing anything!!Wacko...i understand that DVs had to rush things seeing as Imagine Tv aka shamless TV decided to end it on thurday itself..but they should have given a proper ending to the show...if GKD cud have a maha episode on Fri...den why cudn't KMH have a maha episode today or even saturday?!! @Shamless TV..you guys must b happy..but your happiness isn't guna last for any long...Evil Smile just remember one thing: What comes around, goes around Evil Smile
DVs can never b creative..they can only be destructive and once again they have justified the name we gave them...they have no shame at all :|
and they copied n pasted the marriage scene...Shocked Shocked Shocked W.T.F!! PBCensored...i wanna sue you now!!Angry Angry Angry shee.

The type of ending you gave to this wonderful love story was more like the main leads were the Ullu's esp Rajveer aka weak man..n arjuhi were just a side leads...Angry...i don't understand what sort of happiness do you get by butchering a love story...not just any random love story..but an, unique, special, intense and passionate love story into some family drama which has no end..n that too a family of Ullu's...Dead

only the arjuhi scenes made me abit better.Embarrassed..kudo's to Karan and Kritika who have amazing talent to bring even a smile on our faces wid their incredible talent and chemistryStar Star Star Star Star...it's a shame they also had to go thru this wid these DVs who literally do not care at allDisapprove KK2 deff deserved better...i feel very bad for KK2 and don't even pity the DVs at all...Stern Smile..even the small arjuhi scenes today made me go aww..Heart...a big hug to KK2 for doing justice to this show...despite having dese DVs...Hug

DVs should have atleast seen the fact they have some very talented and known actors like Karan, Kritika, Mohaan Kapoor, The lady who play's Teeji...and you guys also wasted charcters like Teeji, RPS, Mikheal, Rashi hu also have great talent...it's a shame DVs...Thumbs Down..for me this is totally unproffesional coming from youStern Smile

A so called great police officer had to go to hospital just because he got shot in the arm?!!!Silly...luk at arjun..he had got shot in the chest...n he bore the pain by himself and you cudn't even take the pain of a gunshot wound to the arm?!! ROFLROFL...arjun didn't even go hospital...n you were there for a few days!! ROFLROFL..so we didn't have the 1year leap...n instead the leap was "few days"...Angry...hated the overdosage of Ullu's...n the lovedeep-rajveer scene and amrit-KSA scene was not needed at all.Sleepy Angry I am so angry that i feel like getting a ticket to Mumbai and going to Balaji's office and going to the DVs n give dem a pices of my mind...Censored..it feels as they have ruined everything...made a beautiful lovesstory...n turned it into the worst nightmare...Cry Cry Cry...n arjun's dialogues abt Dadu were just so wrong..!! hated dem to a extent!!Angry Angry Angry

the last marriage scene didn't inpress me at all...Thumbs Down..Mainly cuz of these reasons:
* Arjuhi were already married!!Angry
*Shaadi was a copy n paste from arjuhi's shaadi where arjun decievinly married arohi...Censored...this is the second tym DVs have done this...it's totally shamless!!...morans, losers and sicko's they r...Dead
* because of the copy n paste...arohi's face had that fearOuch
* poor KK2 had to dress up in the same wedding attire just for a 5 sec mini photoshoot..Cry..i was hoping for sum dialogues..but the ending was horrible...even the KMH1 ending was much better!!...atleast arjun shud have kissed arohi on the forhead or sumthing...

Now i am looking forward for KK2's comeback..i hope they get the best shows and get all their due achievments...my best wishes and love and support will always b wid dem..Embarrassed..Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 26 May 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxWisteria.-anzaeram-Du_Nishzachchanni_starKMH-NASHAAmnaIsh..anshita..rasika_DSAnchi.-SweetGirl--Olly-kavyasamaksh4IFlara3110idunnoTeekhiMishtishibz

Go to top