Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] (Page 21)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@shibz - ROFL  I know  after reading all takes I felt  mine was out of place,  but still gonna keep it ROFLROFL  my jhatka on page 5  just like them  contrutive to destructive  post , tit for tat ROFLROFLROFL.  I too dont want this thread to close.  dekhenge may be it will be kept open or esle we can ask to reopen.  

even I have to add more,  lekin mood abhi calm hai , phir se vid dekhungi to aur ande tamatar marungi. Angry also want to give some more piece of mind to certain someone Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-aksh4IFAnjali96

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
shibz.. i so want to send hate mails to PB that he deactivates.. i want him to scram to that mouse to click deactivate n create a fake accnt under a fake name in the fear of KMH fans ROFL n then our MLSA special detectives will find him there too..

n i hope this thread doesnt close either.. loads to add

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-Anjali96

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i hope this thread wont be closed...i need to write some more...that i cannot do in Ari's positive thread!!Angry LOL

can anybody plz PM the Mod not to close dis!!
Kaise kahein humein Kitani Mohabbat hai iss Bashing Thread se...Evil Smile.Stern Smile.HeartSilly..EmbarrassedLOL

ROFL.
ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.

Shibz style ROFL.ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali96

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

AkshROFL

You are too goood ROFL and Anchi was not in a laughing mood ROFL
Aksh ROFL.ROFLROFL...crazy is the word for you ROFL.ROFL..

Eshu..ROFL.ROFL...have had a nice ROFLing session after so long...LOLLOLLOL
LOL
Kavya ur ande tamatar ki pic is ..ROFL..ROFL..and .not so polite speech is too good..ROFL..

I should write sum positive speech in Ari's positive thread now...Sleepy LOL...tum sabki wajeh se "bashing" is my recent Hobby...Stern Smile...ROFL..
ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

dun want to leave this thread..Cry.LOL...Mohabbat ho gayi tumse "bashing thread"..Embarrassed HeartLOL

main sacchi pagal ho chuki hoon.Pinch Dead...ROFL..ROFLROFL..

Edited by Aanchi - 28 May 2011 at 4:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-Anjali96

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

Happy Realization...Evil Smile i knew dat sinc 4ever...ROFLROFL..

Du_NishAnchi.Anjali96

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Originally posted by Aanchi

Happy Realization...Evil Smile i knew dat sinc 4ever...ROFLROFL..
ek paagal hi doosre pagal ke pagalpan ko samajh sakta hai..!!Clap Clap Stern Smile..ROFL

Pagalon ki Jai ho..!!ROFL..
ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

Du_NishAnjali96

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
wah wah.. bashing thread AT se zyada hit.. PB tune ye kya kiya.. acche bhale masoom bacchon ko spammer se basher bana diya.. tere paapon ka ghada kab bharega!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aanchi.. crazy is the word for MLSA.. so i wud take that as a compliment.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

yet to read this thread's ROFLing session.. adding it to my list.. Kaise Kahein Hume Kitani Mohabbat Hai Bashing Se.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Du_NishAnjali96

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Anchi and Shibz - heelarious as everROFLROFLROFL
Started to watch Sanjog se bani sangini for  hottie iqbal, liking the classic soap opera version and having a rofling session there too, not in the forums, but when watched, and getting to watch for a while the one who played sahil in kmh1..as always a sweetie pie... am on a break from the serial world, will continue the sanjog thing as it is getting the same kismat of kmh2 ROFLROFLROFL , it gonna be off air due to low trps and the channel tht is zee has been inspired from imagine to put good shows off air and other shows i cant even gulp an episode on eternity mode ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

after long watch classic soaps,ROFLand realised that writing a script for soap is damned difficult as at times it needs to be filmy of 60s or at times 70s trend progress to 90s ish then when time moves forward the trend goes back to the 80s ROFLROFL and still loving it ROFLROFL

after seeing the kismat of arjuhi 2, i wanted to see the sanjog of rudra gauriROFLROFL, but i wil accept it is a show to watch bulk episode at once rather than daily things

the good thing is when i watched a show tht it is not ektaish, i can feel the grandeur in the scene that ekta gives her shows but the others are good to watch.especially whn the show is everyday on the moves...

will be happy to see any of other casts tht i liked in kmh1 n kmh2 in other shows i can gulp to watch..

like i was telling akshu, what i loved in sanjog is that Gauri being a deeper character of arohi sharma shares the same mother of arohi sharma ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL the same actor plays the role, i remembered her picture in kmh1ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and still it instils good values to her childROFLROFLROFL

will like to see karan and kritika in at least once classic soap opera, it is not to distinguish the fact the shows are different but will like to see them in the full swings of family drama,but both them in negative role...

i love to watch them in comedy, that is true, i tried to start watching ''hi padosan'' for sanjeeda but the comedy was not good enough for me to gulp even an episode, so wholeheartedly want them in comedy with a good theme and could not see more beautiful themes than the promos of kmh2 before it started...

the bunty and bubli style of the married arjun and arohi with the husband as the don and the wife turn more don than the husband and help him to loot whatever...rofl.. cast as supporting will be romit and shefali and salil and purvi... :)

the whole gang . . . . ROFLROFLROFL

Oh ekta Maiya, fulfil this wish please

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasam

Go to top