Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sanju-

Happy Realization...😈 i knew dat sinc 4ever...🀣🀣..
ek paagal hi doosre pagal ke pagalpan ko samajh sakta hai..!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳..🀣

Pagalon ki Jai ho..!!🀣..
🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..
wah wah.. bashing thread AT se zyada hit.. PB tune ye kya kiya.. acche bhale masoom bacchon ko spammer se basher bana diya.. tere paapon ka ghada kab bharega!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

aanchi.. crazy is the word for MLSA.. so i wud take that as a compliment.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

yet to read this thread's πŸ€£ing session.. adding it to my list.. Kaise Kahein Hume Kitani Mohabbat Hai Bashing Se.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Anchi and Shibz - heelarious as ever🀣🀣🀣
Started to watch Sanjog se bani sangini for  hottie iqbal, liking the classic soap opera version and having a rofling session there too, not in the forums, but when watched, and getting to watch for a while the one who played sahil in kmh1..as always a sweetie pie... am on a break from the serial world, will continue the sanjog thing as it is getting the same kismat of kmh2 🀣🀣🀣 , it gonna be off air due to low trps and the channel tht is zee has been inspired from imagine to put good shows off air and other shows i cant even gulp an episode on eternity mode 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

after long watch classic soaps,🀣and realised that writing a script for soap is damned difficult as at times it needs to be filmy of 60s or at times 70s trend progress to 90s ish then when time moves forward the trend goes back to the 80s 🀣🀣 and still loving it 🀣🀣

after seeing the kismat of arjuhi 2, i wanted to see the sanjog of rudra gauri🀣🀣, but i wil accept it is a show to watch bulk episode at once rather than daily things

the good thing is when i watched a show tht it is not ektaish, i can feel the grandeur in the scene that ekta gives her shows but the others are good to watch.especially whn the show is everyday on the moves...

will be happy to see any of other casts tht i liked in kmh1 n kmh2 in other shows i can gulp to watch..

like i was telling akshu, what i loved in sanjog is that Gauri being a deeper character of arohi sharma shares the same mother of arohi sharma 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 the same actor plays the role, i remembered her picture in kmh1🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and still it instils good values to her child🀣🀣🀣

will like to see karan and kritika in at least once classic soap opera, it is not to distinguish the fact the shows are different but will like to see them in the full swings of family drama,but both them in negative role...

i love to watch them in comedy, that is true, i tried to start watching ''hi padosan'' for sanjeeda but the comedy was not good enough for me to gulp even an episode, so wholeheartedly want them in comedy with a good theme and could not see more beautiful themes than the promos of kmh2 before it started...

the bunty and bubli style of the married arjun and arohi with the husband as the don and the wife turn more don than the husband and help him to loot whatever...rofl.. cast as supporting will be romit and shefali and salil and purvi... :)

the whole gang . . . . 🀣🀣🀣

Oh ekta Maiya, fulfil this wish please
Uptill now I have not dared to fully watch the last episode .  But I really feel very sad for the actors who still have to do a sequence even after knowing that it will not be accepted / loved by the audience ..like ending of KMH , as karnika knows . how we will react .πŸ˜•

Today in the week end I was watching Movie ..Aitraaz staring Akashay kumar , priyanka , kareena .
it was not that I have not watched this movie earlier but some how stuck to the court room scene where kareena fights case for his husband . some thing like this  should have been shown in  KMH but these maroons spoiled everything . 

I have not watched  KMH2 with starting so I don't know what they have told about Arohi's qualification . Even if they had told something other than Law they can show her fighting Arjun's case . Itne Blooper the  Ek aur chal jata ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Hum kuch nahi bolte aur agar bolte bhi toh kya pharak padta ..

I have never watched GKD but one of my office colleagues watched it & was telling that it has pathethic  ending .😑 why they have to play with our emotions .

Yet to read so many posts  πŸ˜”.  

KMH2 ke last few episodes were  very  poorly made,  but that did not take away the charm from the season ,  their lovestory was defo different and the CVs gave us such unique scenes.   But ever since DVs stepped in they struggled to wrap up the show and failed to cover up loophole,  and served us KUH.  till the  rasathani couple and both of them in adjacent  jails scenes also they did good,  lekin waha se they lost control. πŸ˜’.

Nisha  yeah I remember that post 'is pyar ko kya naam du ' πŸ˜†.  Ekta  mayya  busy chasing ghost  so  turned blind eye to our show towards the end,  still  Panditji's bhavishyavani  came true , theirs was a diff lovestory and since they almost had a  complete story there was nothing much left to show, only wrapping lost track.   will make a topic on that soon.

@roma - read ur post above,  I agree they cld have shown arohi as his lawyer,  they had too much on hand, wanted to show a lawyer who will fall for her, when we opposed they made him bevda  and wanted to bring in a filmmaker , then I guess channel opposed,  whatever happened  till epi 150 , the story was fine, 

@lovepyar - welcome to lounge, this wont be the last one we will have few more so stay with us, nice post betn ,

@leafskit - nice one πŸ‘

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago

Okay guys  so  we are done dissing the episode ,  let us move on with our creativity again, diss in a diff. style,   a small contest  for  you all,   no pms  post it right here , edit it if you want.   By  next week we will see the review and decide which one(s) are the best.   sorry no winners ,  it is just for taking out your frustration in yet another way 🀣.    mera dil nai bhara abhi tak bashing se so like sanju suggested bashing ke kitne  dhang   ML ke sang  ,  yeh hai aur ek rang 🀣🀣.   coming to the contest  it  is writing an OS. 

Rewrite  The  Ending

Like the name suggests  rewrite the ending , you can go back up to 5 episodes and rewrite the script,  change the sequences, dialouges. 

You can  submit  maximum 2 per person  one  serious one funny (not necessarily). In the funny one u can add extra characters like our sakku baiπŸ˜† 

It should be in one post  only , do not post it in parts , It can be as short as 5-6 sentences or as long as you want. 

If any additional rules pop up in my mind I will add them

Let us move this to the common lounge now open for all the epis of kmh2 
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
guyz... new lounge open:

Common thread for all episodes now , we can talk about anything and everything about KMH2 here.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago