Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] (Page 18)

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

Sanju babes..ROFLROFL..i loved ur bashing too..ROFL...English mein gaaliyaan dene mein aur bhi maza aata hai na?Evil Smile..ROFL..Ari effect..ROFLROFL...i kno...ROFLROFLROFL...

OMG Ari's n Aksh's bashing...ROFLROFL...voh best tha...
ROFLROFLROFL...ari's note 2 PB...i wanted 2 copy paste...ROFLROFLROFL...

Shibz advice to the Cvs n the "talented actor"..ROFLher sarcasm rocks...
ROFLROFLROFL

Anji's questions...ROFLROFL

Kavya's politeness..ROFLROFLno she wrote a not-so-polite take on pg5...
ROFLROFLROFL...

Pooja's opening speech was not hilarious like her takes..Stern Smile ROFL

Tanu miss ya girl...come soon...loved ur post...Hug

i thoroughly enjoyed the bashing...Evil Smile..seriously yeh bashing ek book mein "fit" karke Cvs ko gift karni chahiye jo unhe zindagi bhar yaad rahegi..Evil Smile..Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

I still think on one of my earlier post, you remember on ''iss pyar ko mein kya naam doo'' in one of the M L Lounge where I was joking on to the end if Ekta does not know, who will!

Feel that the creative director finally was inspired by it and gave me in real taste of it ROFL
Eshu.gud to see u too.ROFL.mere emos pe mat jaao..main toh waise hi kal ki happy ending se pagal ho chuki hoon..ROFLROFL..i cant stop ROFLing...yeh end humein hamesha yaad rahega...Stern Smile
i dun remember that post...what did u write in it?post it again Tongue want to read now after such a wonderful happy ending.Embarrassed..ROFL...n you got to be kidding if the Cvs were inspired by your idea...ROFLROFL

Edited by Aanchi - 27 May 2011 at 5:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Anchi it was on an episode take itself, where I posted like 3 songs, i had the plot those time, i was inspired to see arjun and arohi in witness box and the judge was ekta kapoor adnd the creative team and the audience was ahluwalias. i narrated the story on what arjun and arohi felt and then to the end on the version of the judgement, ekta maiya did not know what to do and start singing ''iss pyar ko mein kya naam doo'' where the ahluwalias replied to her that if you don't know, who willROFL 

Well i am pretty sure it to be among one of the episode take where arohi was damned furious to arjun on the  kidnap thing and she was hurt to overhurt ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Originally posted by Aanchi

Sanju babes..ROFLROFL..i loved ur bashing too..ROFL...English mein gaaliyaan dene mein aur bhi maza aata hai na?Evil Smile..ROFL..Ari effect..ROFLROFL...i kno...ROFLROFLROFL...

OMG Ari's n Aksh's bashing...ROFLROFL...voh best tha...
ROFLROFLROFL...ari's note 2 PB...i wanted 2 copy paste...ROFLROFLROFL...

Shibz advice to the Cvs n the "talented actor"..ROFLher sarcasm rocks...
ROFLROFLROFLSARCASM KI KI JAI HO...ROFLROFL

Anji's questions...ROFLROFL

Kavya's politeness..ROFLROFLno she wrote a not-so-polite take on pg5...
ROFLROFLROFL...Oh yeah Kavya edited it now..i havent read it yet...accha dekhti hun Kavya ki not so polite speech...ROFLROFL

Pooja's opening speech was not hilarious like her takes..Stern Smile ROFL

Tanu miss ya girl...come soon...loved ur post...Hug

i thoroughly enjoyed the bashing...Evil Smile..seriously yeh bashing ek book mein "fit" karke Cvs ko gift karni chahiye jo unhe zindagi bhar yaad rahegi..Evil Smile..Stern Smile

Du_Nish-sanju-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Finally the pandit ka bhavishyani of Arohi ke prem kahani turn trueROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

What was the dialogue he said to the ladies ahluwalias' that ''aisa prem kahani kabhi na dekha ...'' something like this  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ab I need to accept that ''jai ho astrologers'' ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL oops forgot to add in ektamaiya ki land

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Anchi it was on an episode take itself, where I posted like 3 songs, i had the plot those time, i was inspired to see arjun and arohi in witness box and the judge was ekta kapoor adnd the creative team and the audience was ahluwalias. i narrated the story on what arjun and arohi felt and then to the end on the version of the judgement, ekta maiya did not know what to do and start singing ''iss pyar ko mein kya naam doo'' where the ahluwalias replied to her that if you don't know, who willROFL 

Well i am pretty sure it to be among one of the episode take where arohi was damned furious to arjun on the  kidnap thing and she was hurt to overhurt ROFLROFLROFL
Nisha all i have to say is dis..:
ROFL.
ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.

(shibz style..[=)).ROFL)

Du_Nish-sanju-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Finally the pandit ka bhavishyani of Arohi ke prem kahani turn trueROFL

What was the dialogue he said to the ladies ahluwalias' that ''aisa prem kahani kabhi na dekha ...'' something like this  ROFL

Ab I need to accept that ''jai ho astrologers'' ROFL oops forgot to add in ektamaiya ki land
Nisha...true ..ROFLROFL..
pandit ki bhavishyavaani sacch ho gayi...ROFLROFL..
aisi prem kahaani humne kahin nahin dekhi...Cry...itnii achhi love story ki yeh ending...CryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I think Ekta is more inspired to catch in bolly world rather than telly industry that ismaking her delegting even production line to freshers but in her tagged line and freshers might commit same mistakes she did in past.

she needed once a show to boost her image in skies and that was kmh1 and then kmh2 she delegated to trusted persons

magar uska the end to bilkul bhayanak tha, it seemed the end was the equivalent of the promo of ''ragini mms'' ROFLROFL

Go to top