Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] (Page 17)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
updated my post on  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1692407&PID=42857134&#42857134 

spl  service for the CVs for the ever so special episode.  Dead

there is  one  more part  to add,  abt the OTT actor, but  If I am not able to then you all already know how I feel .  DeadAngryDead

Edited by kavyasam - 27 May 2011 at 4:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishzachAnchi.-sanju-aksh4IFAnjali96shibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

AnchiiHugHugHugHugHug

As usual even in your criticism of the end makes me ROFL

But love you for how you said everything with intended meaning in light wayThumbs Up

The more I think on the ending, the more my mind starts giving me false signal that it was intended to be so for us to fear to ask a season 3 with a fear of ruining the show.

I was not going to look for a season 3 but could not they understand that a wonderful ending of season2 was going to be the everlasting gratitude we had on them and would keep watching reruns but instead  I feel to side with those looking for a season 3. and I wish the season 3 to be in the real light comedy tone of the promos that were out when the show started.

I understood that the ending should not have been something for too heavy to work on as there will be the wrap up party for the last bang of fun, but then it should have been worked earlier on and not by the last day itself.

Shocked to see that Arohi and Arjun were made to wear the bridal outfits and instead did not use it but pasted the last wedding that was saved by the fans of not making Arohi marries Cheekoo.

I can understand that party was the priority but then kicking hard our heart was justso hard to gulp.

Well, it is over now!

I know the season 2 ending will make all of us be silent and not looking for a season 3 but now think we should ask and actually return the kick on their a** by saying we love the show so much and everything that was shown we love to death that we are longing for a season 3...

I think I am joining the group now

KMH-NASHAzachAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjali96shibz

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Aanchiii...love you behena...funniest bashing so far...loved it...
We'll now write a book..."Bashing ke anek dhang..ML ke sang.." ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL.ROFL...
n maine bhi pg.15 pe post kiya hai...par hamare ML saathis...scan d lounge 4m top 2 bottom...so dey'll read...Evil Smile

-anzaeram-Du_NishAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjali96shibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Nisha .Hug..agree with all that you said...:)

Same here jo bhi ho really want to see Arjuhi again with season 3...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-Anjali96shibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hug sanju and anchi HugHuglove to see you here guys! ending neh bheja fry kardiya aur ab we are having its post morterm reportROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-aksh4IFAnjali96shibz

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Nice takes EveryoneClap

Ari, Akshu Hug you two handled PB appropriately...he deserves it and much more worse  Evil SmileAngry

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I still think on one of my earlier post, you remember on ''iss pyar ko mein kya naam doo'' in one of the M L Lounge where I was joking on to the end if Ekta does not know, who will!

Feel that the creative director finally was inspired by it and gave me in real taste of it ROFL

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Sanju babes..ROFLROFL..i loved ur bashing too..ROFL...English mein gaaliyaan dene mein aur bhi maza aata hai na?Evil Smile..ROFL..Ari effect..ROFLROFL...

OMG Ari's n Aksh's bashing...ROFLROFL...

Shibz advice to the Cvs n the "talented actor"..ROFL

Anji's questions...ROFLROFL

Kavya's politeness..ROFLROFL

Pooja's opening speech was not hilarious like her takes..Stern Smile ROFL

Tanu miss ya girl...come soon...loved ur post...Hug

i thoroughly enjoyed the bashing...Evil Smile..seriously yeh bashing ek book mein "fit" karke Cvs ko gift karni chahiye jo unhe zindagi bhar yaad rahegi..Evil Smile..Stern Smile

Edited by Aanchi - 27 May 2011 at 5:23am

Du_Nish-sanju-aksh4IFAnjali96shibz

Go to top