Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] (Page 15)

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Haha..ari...to phir tu to bach gyi!! Coz the CBSE is really annoying these days!! Hate them!!

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
U noe wht ari...i was jst visiting the other forums..nd i realised that there isnt even 1 CC or FC in the celebrity fan club forum!!:o:o
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Tanu and Askh Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Your posts were briliant.  You said it all.  Every word so aptly described our feelings regarding KMH - how it started and HOW IT ENDED.  The end was a disaster, which left us desolate.  Cry

Like you have said, we will never forget KMH, it left us with so many awesome memories, for which I thank Karan and Kritika (Mr & Mrs Punj) and (Mr & Mrs Singhania.). These two created history.  What they gave us was something extraordinary.  I wish them our deepest love and blessings for a wonderful future.  Together they created magic on screenStarStarStarStarStar  StarStarStarStarStar

This was the only serial I have watched since KMH started.  All other serials have taken a back seat.  I do not think, I will be content with anything less.  It is better to keep KMH alive in our hearts.   I will be watching KMH again and again and we have two of them, two memorable love stories - CLASSICS. Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star StarStarStar

It was through Ekta, that we came to know of Karan and Kritika and what a FINDClapClapClapClapClap

I am sure, this couple has earned Ekta's due respect and love for their electrifying performance in KMH. 

I am confident that Ekta will come back with more astounding serials like KMH with these two incredible stars.   Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by lara3110 - 27 May 2011 at 1:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-roma2011KMH-NASHAkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
K..bye bye ari...me going off!! Will catch ya later!!:):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Ari, Shibz, Kavyasam, Olly, Katrina - Page 2

I appreciate your great posts.  BRAVO!!!

I enjoyed your post and the bashing much more than 2days disastrous episode, which made me mad.

I applaud each one of you for your very sensitive insight of what transpired.  I am proud to be one of the Mohabbat Lounge fans on IF.

THANK YOU.  You said it all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Okay..!! I m late 2 react...cuz i cudn't cum last nite...bt i dun care...i still want 2 vent out..n my ML saathis will read...dey r so sweet na...Evil Smile
Like all of u'll m gunna rant aswell...Ari...i loved ur Gallis 2 PB..i wud jus Ditto 2 all dat u said!! n Crapgin...i'd rather give piece of mind 2 those who'd b bothered 2 listen!! wich we all kno is not d case wid bloody UNimaginative...loosers...Angry I mean how heartless can ppl get ya...dey ruined KMH once...n now KMH2 had 2 put up wid d same kinda torture!! Shit ya...bullshit!! y did u hav 2 get it bac wen u had 2 treat it like dis..?!! jus 2 show us.."dare u torture us wid demands again?!!" everything 4m d plot 2 d dialogues was goin haywire!! i disliked even d Arjuhi scene ystrday..4 no fault of Karan's or Kritz'...i mean...arjun saying.."i had d burden of being blamed 4 daddu's death...wich was unbelievable..." I was lyk r u serious?!! u were der 2 kill 'd man u respected' so wats so shocking wid being blamed 4 it...i was lyk...who d hell wrote such dialogues 4 u?!! n on top of dat.."dey hav accepted me...means a lot"...dude..u shud instead hav kicked deir a** n taken ur arohi away 4m dose Loosers...who dun deserve 2 b called a family..if jus RPS coming 2 d jail n telling arjun hez alone now made him realise his dad neva loved him..den Ulluwalias running behind dem wid guns din help dem realise anything?!! n arjun a ghar-jamai...crap!! u must b kidding me...d "DON" u created..is happy being a ghar jamai...i thot i heard him say sumthing like.."main hamesha toh yahan nai reh sakta na" a few days bac...arrrgghhh!!! Wat made me d happiest is dat..dey invited Cheeku's parents 2 ArjuHi's re-marriage...ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL...who says dey dun respect deir actors..?!! Butchered!! Our show got Butchered...so much dat seeing d last epi of our most loved show was painful...not cuz its ending..bt cuz its ending dis way!! I was about 2 break my TV screen out of frustation!! was banging my head wid Rage!!I m hating dis!!! N wow!! dey din even give us d "punji-sharma" hug...instead we got his forehead touching hers...n we din even kno it ended...i can't even rant more...hate dis!! hate dis!!...reserving good things(wich has got nothing 2 do wid d ppl mentioned here) 4 2days ML...Ouch Disappointed big tym!!!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16-anzaeram-roma2011Du_NishKMH-NASHAAnchi.rasika_DSaksh4IF-Olly-kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
@sanju they even invited cookie and coffee to the wedding!..ROFL..
and yes they have become so poor that they dun even have new clothes to wear!..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
watched d sbs segments..Karan kritz were unhappy too coz of this horrible ending na :'( They worked so hard to make the show the best n wat they got in the end..disappointment..huh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--sanju-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top