Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ8qrtgcqCM

Each time I am watching VMs, all I can see the show was going smoothly until the creative director was changed.

Edited by Eshu11 - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haha I heard the kmh2 title track like 100 times yesterday and pura ka pura season ka quota pura kar liya
shibz thumbnail
phew!! done with reading all takes!!

Mohabbat lounge ko bashing lounge bana diya in DVs ne😑
& just few hrs back i watched sbs & OMG!! Karan did say that this is the worst ending ever!!!πŸ₯Ί
pehle dekleti tho shayad thodi prepare hui hoti

TanuπŸ€— love you & nope not gona miss you coz we would be in touch

Aksh, AriπŸ€— wonderful!!🀣🀣 Me proud of you galz!!! PB ko muje hate mails bejni hai that he gets fed up n deactivates his account🀣🀣

Kavya🀣 such a sweet post misplaced!!!πŸ˜† super loved it & the change on page5🀣🀣

olly, Sur, Imti awesome guyz...!!

SAnju & Anchi...our late comers!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thanx for reminding me of Chiku's parents!!🀣🀣 i was soo busy checking out everyones clothes that seemed the same as chiku's wedding clothes dat i dint luk at their faces🀣🀣 first saw Shefu n i was like dis is jus like in KMH1 where Antara & Purvi were made to were same clothes as in Arohi-KS wedding...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nishu is pyAr ko main kya naam dun jo pehle kabhi na dekha na suna ho?🀣🀣

@all great analysis!!😳

shibz thumbnail
i hope this thread wont be closed...i need to write some more...that i cannot do in Ari's positive thread!!😑 πŸ˜†

can anybody plz PM the Mod not to close dis!!
kavyasam thumbnail
@shibz - 🀣  I know  after reading all takes I felt  mine was out of place,  but still gonna keep it 🀣🀣  my jhatka on page 5  just like them  contrutive to destructive  post , tit for tat 🀣🀣🀣.  I too dont want this thread to close.  dekhenge may be it will be kept open or esle we can ask to reopen.  

even I have to add more,  lekin mood abhi calm hai , phir se vid dekhungi to aur ande tamatar marungi. 😑 also want to give some more piece of mind to certain someone 😑
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shibz.. i so want to send hate mails to PB that he deactivates.. i want him to scram to that mouse to click deactivate n create a fake accnt under a fake name in the fear of KMH fans πŸ€£ n then our MLSA special detectives will find him there too..

n i hope this thread doesnt close either.. loads to add
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

i hope this thread wont be closed...i need to write some more...that i cannot do in Ari's positive thread!!😑 πŸ˜†

can anybody plz PM the Mod not to close dis!!

Kaise kahein humein Kitani Mohabbat hai iss Bashing Thread se...😈.😳.❀️πŸ€ͺ..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

🀣.
🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.

Shibz style 🀣.🀣..
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Eshu11

Aksh🀣

You are too goood 🀣 and Anchi was not in a laughing mood 🀣

Aksh 🀣.🀣🀣...crazy is the word for you 🀣.🀣..

Eshu..🀣.🀣...have had a nice 🀣ing session after so long...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Kavya ur ande tamatar ki pic is ..🀣..🀣..and .not so polite speech is too good..🀣..

I should write sum positive speech in Ari's positive thread now...πŸ₯± πŸ˜†...tum sabki wajeh se "bashing" is my recent Hobby...😳...🀣..
🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..

dun want to leave this thread..😭.πŸ˜†...Mohabbat ho gayi tumse "bashing thread"..😳 β€οΈπŸ˜†

main sacchi pagal ho chuki hoon.😡 πŸ€’...🀣..🀣🀣..
Edited by Aanchi - 12 years ago
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aanchi

main sacchi pagal ho chuki hoon.😡 πŸ€’...🀣..🀣🀣..

Happy Realization...😈 i knew dat sinc 4ever...🀣🀣..