Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

finally got round to read everyones takes.

great takes  everyone.

Aksh,Ari,Tanu very good bashing this was needed u guys have done a very good job. Ditto to all your posts.

Kavya your post was beautifull it was the one a ending episode deserves though not this 1 but the end to a beautifull journey. you have mentioned everyone with great compliments. 

i just cut mine short cos was upset over the ending but everyone has covered the bashing that i don't find anything missing in mine.

looking forward for today's ML.hoope to meet then.

adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
worst ending wanted to shout at CVs here from n8 but my bloody PC bloody imagine wale go to hell hated it
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My take on how the ending should have been shown

Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
CVs ki taarif n unke liye taaliyan bajaane ka bohat mann hai πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...kabhi unhe praise karna ka mauka nahin mila mujhe ML mein..😈 kyun na aaj hi kar doon? 😈 😑😳..πŸ‘

Seriously have been so sad n hurt dat now I just feel like laughing..😳...KMH ke gham mein I have been laughing like  a pagal since yesterday...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...n Im not kidding ..😈..kya kiya inhone hamaare show ke saath?πŸ˜’ They killed our beautiful show...our KMH...πŸ₯Ί jiski maafi in DVs ko kabhi nahi milege...milegi toh sirf "ML ki bashing n ande tamatar"...😳

Ok so the first question that comes to my mind is that were they even clear with the concept /title of the show?πŸ€” KMH is bout ARJUHI n not "Ullus ki crap story"..😑πŸ₯± ...agar itna hi "Ullus ka hum saath- saath hain " dikhana tha toh why did u name the show as "Kitani Mohabbat Hai"..?😳 n the tag line "Wahi jodi nayi Love Story".. it should have been "Wahi Jodi nayi crap family story"..🀒..KMH is not a family drama ..its a "Love story"..do u get it?😈 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

In the finale epi of the show all we get to see  is this :😳

Ullus ka ruthna manana 🀬
Ullus ki mahaanta 🀬
Ullus ke principles 🀬
Ullus ka bada dil 🀬
Ullus ka fake bhaashan 🀬
Ullus ki repentance 🀬
Ullus ki "so called happy" family 🀬

Well I expected all the above mentioned things πŸ˜† We have been shown so much of Ullus in the last few epis so im not dat angry with that..😳 but "copy pasting effect"..😑...hamaara copy pastin effect started with "copy pasting our comments in the FCs n articles 🀣"..(ok dat was OTT πŸ˜†) CVs ka copy pasting started from "fire scene" n they ended the finale epi also with this...🀬.
🀬

I was glad to see Chiku ke Mom Dad attneding  Arjuhi's second wedding...🀣🀣..they have forgotten the past n happily came there to bless the " already married couple"...🀣🀣...I wish Chiku too was dere...😳...was missing him..😳 πŸ˜† usse bhi last epi mein kisi tarah "fit" kar dete jaise "scenes ko kahin bhi fit" karte ho..🀬.
🀬....why only Chiku I wish , Gauri too came there after spending her holidays in jail..😳 n then DJ ko bhi last baar dikha dete..😳 Cookie Coffee Canada se "Arjuhi ke remarriage" attend karne aayi hain..🀣🀣 wehle ppl u see..🀣🀣 ...PATHETIC EDITING..!!🀬..🀬..🀬..🀬..🀬..🀬..🀬..🀬...could see Arjun's face behind the sehra..clean shaven dere..n in the end photo session time mein french beard look..🀣🀣...

Btw love Karan's new look..he looks so so handsome..😍.☺️

Copy pasting se shaanti nahin mili inhe ki Arjun ko woh dialogues de diye?arghhh...kill these Cvs...🀬 😑 🀒..WTH was that?!!😳 Arjun ko Ullus ne woh jaisa hai usse apnaya?😑Ullus hi Arjun ki family hai?😳 🀣..CRAP!! 🀬...Singhus ko bhi nahin dikhaya...😭...I love that Bad Family..atleast they arent fake.😳πŸ₯±.they Rock.πŸ‘β­οΈ.will miss them..πŸ˜’...

No wonder why even Karan kritz were unhappy with this kinda bakwaas epi n ending..😭...they seriously ruined our dreams our showπŸ˜­πŸ˜’ ...hurt our sentiments..😭 πŸ˜” jitni gaaliyaan do kam hai inke liye..😈 😈

I wanted to search KMH2's page status on FB when they said "the title track video of season 2 will be out soon"..😳 n post it today after bashing UNIMAGINATIVE TV on their wall..😑😑 but too lazy to search..😳 Jab woh mehnat nahin kar sakte humein khush karne ke liye toh main mehnat kyun karoon unhe bash karne ke liye?😈 🀣...🀣..

..They have wasted such a beautiful love story...butchered it..🀒😭...its like the worst dream..😭..

Karan Kritz love u guyz...you made us fall in love with Arjun Arohi again...will miss watching you onscreen...😭...aadat ho gayi KMH ki...πŸ˜’ from today no more waiting for 8 PM...😭

ML...πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€— love ya our virtual home..love ya guyz...wil continue in today's thread..this was for bashing Cvs...thanks for the inspiration...tum sabse hi toh seekha hai yeh sab...😈 ⭐️ 🀣

Edited : Oh no..im posting my speech on page 17.....ab meri speech kaun padhega?..😭 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..kitni mehnat kari hai maine...😳 πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Edited by Aanchi - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
updated my post on  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42857134 

spl  service for the CVs for the ever so special episode.  🀒

there is  one  more part  to add,  abt the OTT actor, but  If I am not able to then you all already know how I feel .  🀒😑🀒
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

AnchiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

As usual even in your criticism of the end makes me 🀣

But love you for how you said everything with intended meaning in light wayπŸ‘πŸΌ

The more I think on the ending, the more my mind starts giving me false signal that it was intended to be so for us to fear to ask a season 3 with a fear of ruining the show.

I was not going to look for a season 3 but could not they understand that a wonderful ending of season2 was going to be the everlasting gratitude we had on them and would keep watching reruns but instead  I feel to side with those looking for a season 3. and I wish the season 3 to be in the real light comedy tone of the promos that were out when the show started.

I understood that the ending should not have been something for too heavy to work on as there will be the wrap up party for the last bang of fun, but then it should have been worked earlier on and not by the last day itself.

Shocked to see that Arohi and Arjun were made to wear the bridal outfits and instead did not use it but pasted the last wedding that was saved by the fans of not making Arohi marries Cheekoo.

I can understand that party was the priority but then kicking hard our heart was justso hard to gulp.

Well, it is over now!

I know the season 2 ending will make all of us be silent and not looking for a season 3 but now think we should ask and actually return the kick on their a** by saying we love the show so much and everything that was shown we love to death that we are longing for a season 3...

I think I am joining the group now
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aanchiii...love you behena...funniest bashing so far...loved it...
We'll now write a book..."Bashing ke anek dhang..ML ke sang.." 🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣.🀣...
n maine bhi pg.15 pe post kiya hai...par hamare ML saathis...scan d lounge 4m top 2 bottom...so dey'll read...😈
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha .πŸ€—..agree with all that you said...:)

Same here jo bhi ho really want to see Arjuhi again with season 3...
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€— sanju and anchi πŸ€—πŸ€—love to see you here guys! ending neh bheja fry kardiya aur ab we are having its post morterm report🀣🀣🀣
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice takes EveryoneπŸ‘

Ari, Akshu πŸ€— you two handled PB appropriately...he deserves it and much more worse  😈😑