Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Tanu and Askh πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Your posts were briliant.  You said it all.  Every word so aptly described our feelings regarding KMH - how it started and HOW IT ENDED.  The end was a disaster, which left us desolate.  😭

Like you have said, we will never forget KMH, it left us with so many awesome memories, for which I thank Karan and Kritika (Mr & Mrs Punj) and (Mr & Mrs Singhania.). These two created history.  What they gave us was something extraordinary.  I wish them our deepest love and blessings for a wonderful future.  Together they created magic on screen.  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This was the only serial I have watched since KMH started.  All other serials have taken a back seat.  I do not think, I will be content with anything less.  It is better to keep KMH alive in our hearts.   I will be watching KMH again and again and we have two of them, two memorable love stories - CLASSICS. ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

It was through Ekta, that we came to know of Karan and Kritika and what a FIND. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am sure, this couple has earned Ekta's due respect and love for their electrifying performance in KMH. 

I am confident that Ekta will come back with more astounding serials like KMH with these two incredible stars.   πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
K..bye bye ari...me going off!! Will catch ya later!!:):)
Ari, Shibz, Kavyasam, Olly, Katrina - Page 2

I appreciate your great posts.  BRAVO!!!

I enjoyed your post and the bashing much more than 2days disastrous episode, which made me mad.

I applaud each one of you for your very sensitive insight of what transpired.  I am proud to be one of the Mohabbat Lounge fans on IF.

THANK YOU.  You said it all.
Okay..!! I m late 2 react...cuz i cudn't cum last nite...bt i dun care...i still want 2 vent out..n my ML saathis will read...dey r so sweet na...😈
Like all of u'll m gunna rant aswell...Ari...i loved ur Gallis 2 PB..i wud jus Ditto 2 all dat u said!! n Crapgin...i'd rather give piece of mind 2 those who'd b bothered 2 listen!! wich we all kno is not d case wid bloody UNimaginative...loosers...😑 I mean how heartless can ppl get ya...dey ruined KMH once...n now KMH2 had 2 put up wid d same kinda torture!! Shit ya...bullshit!! y did u hav 2 get it bac wen u had 2 treat it like dis..?!! jus 2 show us.."dare u torture us wid demands again?!!" everything 4m d plot 2 d dialogues was goin haywire!! i disliked even d Arjuhi scene ystrday..4 no fault of Karan's or Kritz'...i mean...arjun saying.."i had d burden of being blamed 4 daddu's death...wich was unbelievable..." I was lyk r u serious?!! u were der 2 kill 'd man u respected' so wats so shocking wid being blamed 4 it...i was lyk...who d hell wrote such dialogues 4 u?!! n on top of dat.."dey hav accepted me...means a lot"...dude..u shud instead hav kicked deir a** n taken ur arohi away 4m dose Loosers...who dun deserve 2 b called a family..if jus RPS coming 2 d jail n telling arjun hez alone now made him realise his dad neva loved him..den Ulluwalias running behind dem wid guns din help dem realise anything?!! n arjun a ghar-jamai...crap!! u must b kidding me...d "DON" u created..is happy being a ghar jamai...i thot i heard him say sumthing like.."main hamesha toh yahan nai reh sakta na" a few days bac...arrrgghhh!!! Wat made me d happiest is dat..dey invited Cheeku's parents 2 ArjuHi's re-marriage...🀣
🀣🀣🀣...who says dey dun respect deir actors..?!! Butchered!! Our show got Butchered...so much dat seeing d last epi of our most loved show was painful...not cuz its ending..bt cuz its ending dis way!! I was about 2 break my TV screen out of frustation!! was banging my head wid Rage!!I m hating dis!!! N wow!! dey din even give us d "punji-sharma" hug...instead we got his forehead touching hers...n we din even kno it ended...i can't even rant more...hate dis!! hate dis!!...reserving good things(wich has got nothing 2 do wid d ppl mentioned here) 4 2days ML... Disappointed big tym!!!!!

@sanju they even invited cookie and coffee to the wedding!..🀣..
and yes they have become so poor that they dun even have new clothes to wear!..πŸ˜†
watched d sbs segments..Karan kritz were unhappy too coz of this horrible ending na :'( They worked so hard to make the show the best n wat they got in the end..disappointment..huh
ditto sanju n to all!! Everyone has the same feelings but still i want to share mine!! everything was just messed up..family drama was less torture na dat to add to it arjuhi were given the dialogues to praise ullu's..instead dey cud hv talked about their future :(
What made me more angry was arjun saying "main jaisa hoon..phir bhi dey accepted me" omg how r u arjun?? u changed for good..for ur arohi..ur love..d ullu's dnt deserve u..n why hv u bcum a ghar jamai:@Arohi doing rajveer's aarti..arre he hasn't done any mahaan thing..ulta arjun got hurt in head..he was also bleeding..den why special treatment to chachu:@ :|
The raaz was nt disclosed fully..story left incomplete..horrible but in the final episode atleast they cud hv shown happy romantic arjuhi moments in arjun's house:@
missed dadi,rashi,romit,raj,shefu :(
The channel ruined it but the dvs added to it:@
n even in d end...we hav "Taare hai baraati" playing...WTH!!😑 u cudn't even end it wid d title track...n taare hai baraati was perfect only wen it was used in season1..wen arjuHi took phere hand in hand wid no witnesses...bt y wen der were so many baraati's already...including unnecessary 1s..😑

ditto sanju gr8 post

@lara thanx

@ari read ur whole take it was awesome.πŸ‘I don't hv oxford but hv webster encyclopedia really very big I'm coming with that

@aksh gr8 post I don't have much anything alse to just wud say ditto