Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: leafskit16

@Ari why stop with the oxford dictionary? why not some dynamite or cannon balls? OOh i got it!@ We launch him out of a a cannon with dynamite as the fire? *laughs manically*

coz that would be tooo easy a punishment for him...i wanna make him suffer...after i m done with smacking and hitting ande tamatars will borrow arjuns gun arohis knife...will cut him into tiny tiny pieces and will shoot each piece separately i guess even that isnt enough for that moron but kya karein hum mohabbat ke rahi hai nafrat nibhani humein aati hi nahi 🤣
leafskit16 thumbnail
Ahh bummer that I will miss it...I have to work but I will definitely come by later and check it out! So have fun all of you and go crazy!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ari..tu pichle janam mein lagta hai bahut hi paunchi hui killer thi!! Coz aise dangerous plans to sirf ek khatarnak murderer ke mind mein hi aa skta hai!!🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Ahh bummer that I will miss it...I have to work but I will definitely come by later and check it out! So have fun all of you and go crazy!

its a week long marathon...so u can join in any time we'll be here 😃
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
naina yeh meine dhondu ke liye socha tha but modified it for PB coz he deserves it far more

n i meant it will be a weekend long marathon...30th se kmh1...its mohabbat time...no time for being senty/angry etc etc...we have two beautiful shows an amazing actors lets make the most of it😆
leafskit16 thumbnail
A week long marathon? 😵 wow! ok...lol i will definitely be around... i can't wait to see how this all unfolds! 😃
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Yeak..ok..dnt want to spoil my mood by thinking of that stupid PB
leafskit16 thumbnail
okk  i just saw how you meant a weekend. Lol! ok that makes sense! yes no matter how it ended, wwe should celebrate the good times that wass Arjun and Arohi and KMH2! Party time! 🥳
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

A week long marathon? 😵 wow! ok...lol i will definitely be around... i can't wait to see how this all unfolds! 😃

n we cant wait to unfold it 😆
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Ari... F u cant wait...the tell na!! Cummon yr..i m in MLSA..itna to pata hona hi chahiye!!