Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

Ari...🀣 - kya dhamakedar write up hai..wah wah..it was more interesting than the episode..ahhaha 🀣..LOVE IT to the last dot...πŸ€—
ab agar gusa kam hogya hai to let's write a nice appreciative message for Karan and kritika?

wo aaj ke special ML ke liye bachake rakha hai amna di...lots of people to appreciate n thank...persis,prev writers,danish,sami,mrinalini,areesz,mohan kapoor,aradhna its a long list ...the night of bashing and negativity is over its time for the positivity and fun and mohabbat which will always live on even after this butchering cause after all its all about the mohabbat 😳
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*aksh sees ari n PB convo.. goes out to the market.. finds all the rotten tomatoes, eggs n any other veggies available that have definitely gone stale.. brings them back to ML*

aksh: sorry ML.. tumhe pehli baar itna sada hua stuff jhelna pad raha hai.. bear wid us..

aksh to PB: haan toh kahan the hum.. right.. leads hai arjuhi.. sides kaun hai beta?

PB gives scared confused look

*aksh takes dictionary form ari.. smacks it on PB's head.. * sides kaun hai?
PB: Ahlus and Singhus
aksh: exactly.. toh tumne ahlus ko dikhaya woh bhi bada chadha ke, aur singhus ko chod diya?

PB: ji nahi, woh kya hai na.. mujhe RPS ne fone kiya aur kaha *goes into flashback*
RPS: Agar tumne mujhe ya mere parivar ke kisi bhi member ko apne last episode mein un Girgitwalias ke saath joda, toh tum Mumbai mein toh kya, iss duniya mein nazar nahi aaoge!!! aur.. (Daddi takes fone from RPS)

Daddi: Aur khotte de puttar, agar tune mere Arjun ko zakhmi dikhaya na, maine tere taanga tod ke haathan vich de deni hai!! aur unn se zyada kaam vaam mat karaiyo.. kal na unki suhaag raat hai.. 

PB: toh iss liye maine Arjun Arohi ka scene cut paste kara diya.. taa ki woh zyada tired na ho..

aksh: toh tune chachu ko itni footage kyu di be? teri akal hai ya ghaas charne gayi hai?

PB: kis footage ki baat kar rahi ho?

aksh: arohi ne chachu ki aarti etc kyu utari? vardi utaarni thi na!!😈

PB: accha woh.. woh kya hai na.. chachu ne itni kasam khayi hai, par ye pehli kasam thi jo puri hui.. unke 30 years ki zindagi mein, aisa pehli baar hua hai ke unhone jo kaha woh ho gaya.. aur isko karne ke liye woh zakhmi bhi hue.. toh iss baat pe toh hume aarti utaarni chahiye thi na.. unke zindagi ki sabse badi jung jo jeet ke aa rahe the!! 

*aksh glares at him.. smackss once more on his head wid the dictionary.. empties the bag of sada hua veggies on him.. *

k am done for today.. see ya πŸ˜‰ (arjun ishtyle 😍)
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
read everybody's takes.. general consensus is same.. episode sucked, season finale ruined, cvs r πŸ€¬ love arjuhi!! will cherish KMh for life

superb takes everyone!!! everybody was asking in their takes why bozo was getting so much footage.. i attempted an answer in the above write up..😈
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
🀣
bashing mein bhi jo sense la de
illogicality mein bhi jo logic dhunde
that can be one and only MLSA
🀣
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol aksh..i didnt update my take!! I will not do the bashing coz everybody has alreday done that!!
Wait for my take!!
leafskit16 thumbnail

This is the end. It's the end of an era of an epic love story that was Arjun and Arohi. This show started out with a lot of promise by it's innovative concept of re-imagining the characters and the storyline. He was a don with the heart of gold and she was a good girl from a law abiding family. Who would ever thought they would cross paths? Who would ever thought that they would continually meet each other and then eventually fall in love? Destiny, fate, kismet or whatever you want to call it had other plans in store for them. They finally surrendered to their inevitable destiny to be with each other. Then life intervened. Family, honor, truth, deceit, pride and injustice conspired to separate the two lovers. However, Arjun and Arohi finally showed kitani mohabbat hai to each other and endeavored to fight against those who dared keep the lovers apart. They didn't let anything stand in their way of being together as fate had decreed it and finally they got their happy ending. 

This episode left with me with a lot of mixed emotions and feelings! I felt like this episode was lacking in Arjuhi and I wanted more of them, not flashbacks but real moments. However the moments with them were cute and full of emotion. (BTW, wasn't Karan/Arjun looking soo sexy with his new look? Looks really European! *Swoons*) However I am still upset by the fact that they both seemed to give in and forgive the family rather quickly after all the hell they went through. I guess they felt like the family was acting in their best interests and they family seemed to express remorse for their actions. However this show isn't about the Ahluwalias and their story for redemption and forgiveness; it was about Arjun and Arohi and their epic love story. 

Saw a glimpse of Shefali, Sanchit and Simmi but where was Romit and Billu who also helped the lovers fight for their freedom? Where was Rashi, Raj and Dadi? They also deserved to be in the final episode. The CVs knew the show was ending but yet they couldn't have made the time or effort to create a new wedding scene? At least that way we would have seen all the players that were missing. They didn't have time to show us a bit of their post-married life? I mean instead of wasting the first 3 mins of the episode with the last few minutes of yesterday episode they could have done this. What was the point? This episode was an injustice to the story of KMH2 and to the love of Arjuhi.

However, the show had to end but it was a beautiful show. Arjun and Arohi took us on a wonderful journey of love, sacrifice, laughter and tears. KMH2 was fresh in its creative ideas, teasing jokes and emotional moments. KMH2 will not be forgotten and has a special place in my heart.

A big thank you goes out to the wonderful fantastic crew of KMH2 who dedicated themselves endlessly and tirelessly to bring us into the world of Arjun and Arohi. Karan and Kritika thank you so much for your passion and hard work in breathing life to these characters to which we became attached to. You both worked so hard and deserve all these accolades. Wish you guys all the best and much success in life!

Thank you to the ML and all the crazy lovable fans that inhabit it. I shall miss you all and your crazy stories and jokes and spamming. It was another home for me in which I throughly enjoyed spending time in!. Good luck to all and much success and happiness to you all! Cheers!

TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

Lol aksh..i didnt update my take!! I will not do the bashing coz everybody has alreday done that!!
Wait for my take!!

naina bash kark mann ki bhadas nikal le warna wo mann mein hi reh jayega...appreciation ke liye there is special ML todayπŸ˜ƒ
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Ari--

naina bash kark mann ki bhadas nikal le warna wo mann mein hi reh jayega...appreciation ke liye there is special ML todayπŸ˜ƒ

oh..i didnt noe that there wud be a special ML..:(:(..u guys didnt tel me only!!:(:(
channi_star thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

awesome band bajaofyin aksh n ari!!!
he desrved it!!!

n yhhh this is frm my side PB!!

TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

oh..i didnt noe that there wud be a special ML..:(:(..u guys didnt tel me only!!:(:(

naina everyone was busy bashing and in sadma 🀣 sorry hun 😳 better late then never...it will be funπŸ˜ƒ