Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kavyasam

hey zach nobody felt like writing today,    we will have a thread tomorrow for the  special writeups,  u can joing and write there also.  this thread will close  by tomorrow I think. 

Thanks for the info, Kavya 😊😊

yes, i would write my views on that thread. ( i generally comes online during this time..so i may be little late in giving my views there too ).if you all close this thread soon, its ok. i won't mind 😊

and Kavya...my name is Jai 😊

I can't believe this was the last episode!! Once again the CVs repeated what was shown yesterday, but it wasn't that bad. I am glad Rajveer was shown truly remorseful and apologized to Arohi and Arjun but that is where my happiness ended with this scene. Why on earth was Rajveer the only one to apologize? Granted he did Arjun and Arohi wrong but he was not alone, why make him the only villain when Sudhir and Arvind were just as wrong? Instead of showing Dadu and Rajveer's remorse why couldn't the CVs show Sudhir and Arvind apologizing?? Very disappointed that didn't happen, Arjun and Arohi deserved an apology πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Finally the title song was used and flashbacks of Arohi and Arjun were shown, no complaints here! Its been a wonderful journey and I will always enjoy Arjuhi scenes. Great memories!! I felt bad for Arjun when he said that with the exception of Dadi, Raashi and Romit no one in that house will accept/love him. Poor guy. I enjoy the SRK dialogues, especially since its Arohi/Kritz favorite actor. I think its cute. Got sad when Arohi said it was time for their happy ending 😭

So Arohi and Arjun married, but it was a copy and paste wedding which was disappointing. Why couldn't they have been showing getting married and at least have Romit, Raj, Dadi and Raashi there? If the CVs didn't have any lines for them at least let them be a part of the wedding and give KMH2 a proper ending.

With that said, I still have beautiful memories of KMH2. No show is perfect but KMH2 came pretty close to being that way. It is the first serial that I watched from start to end, it didn't drag, had a great cast. To me it is the best serial I've watched and I will miss it dearly! I really hope for a season 3
M done with my take and sorry in advance for all the bashing and venting it will deffo make you all angry but i had to get it all out so that i can be positive and better from tomo πŸ˜ƒ have fun climbing the longest mount everest ever 🀣
jake baki takes padhti hun...dekhun toh sahi ke sabse zyada meine bash kiya ya someone else took the cake though i doubt it 🀣

@kavya this is bashing lounge yaha itni achi achi batien kyun likhi?wo sab kal ke liye rehne dete na 🀣

*invisible off to read takes*
@aksh -    all I want to say is DITTO ! to ur take ,   for all the three points , the gyans , and your piece of mind to  the OTT actor.  All said and then  We are the true KMH fans  who stood  by  its  side in all ups and downs  and  we are not like some people  who publicly blame the co star ,  use  Karan and Kritika's popularity for attention,  saying show lost or gained charm based on the track  he gets,  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.   Ofcourse I dont want to waste time watching  pathetic scenes I did rather  Fast Forward and  watch  scenes that  are worthy of watching  with  the brilliant  actors,   infact  I watched Danish's scene twice yday. 

good take  once again πŸ‘

@ all -  now my  post on page 2  seems  out of place  πŸ˜† ,  will copy paste the same for ari's thread tomorrow.   thought of wishing the team  today itself  since  it was the last day.   I  din do enuf  CV bashing  that they deserved, hence saying  DITTO to the power of n for all that u guys said.  
Originally posted by --Ari--

jake baki takes padhti hun...dekhun toh sahi ke sabse zyada meine bash kiya ya someone else took the cake though i doubt it 🀣

@kavya this is bashing lounge yaha itni achi achi batien kyun likhi?wo sab kal ke liye rehne dete na 🀣

*invisible off to read takes*

maine  abhi abhi wahi socha  🀣🀣🀣  woh episode dekhne  se pehle  kmh2 ending ke sentiment mein emo hokar likha 🀣 thot it is ending so  best is to wish the cast and crew πŸ˜›.   kal yahi copy paste kardungi  🀣🀣.   mera bashing session nai  ditto session hai aaj,  wrote a small one on page 5 nothing to write 😭 dont want to think abt it πŸ₯±
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
haha figured 🀣 m too numb to be senty and i have a game plan...bash today masti tomorow🀣 how organised MLians are🀣

oh btw i added lots more did u read it completely?
nai  abhi jaake padne wali thi  ,  got stuck somewhere  will do it now. 

I wanted to write  for the cast and crew  anyways,  since I knew kal  main shayad online nai aaungi , so will miss the  chance,  isiliye aaj hi likhdiya ,   whatever  DVs did the cast and crew  worked hard  and for me show ended on tuesday itself  when they entered and started cleaning arjun's house,  thats it,   baak sab  bhaad mein jaaye 😡 .   today  also  I ffed  most of it,  just got glimpses that daddu is feeling bad ,  was so angry that  arjuhi were made to welcome chachu as though he came  back from kargil war.  😑  bas waha se FF karna shuru kar diya maine.  even the copy pasted wedding scene  I FFed. 

accha  abhi  pad  liya ,  Ari  πŸ‘  nice one and another piece of mind session and agree with  every word  , srsly GROW UP ,😑.  
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
ok one thing left to add the most bloody pathetic thing was arohi and arjun who had been wronged un logo ko aiwehi ghar mein le aye...just because wo dono father theresa and mother theresa hai of this age u dunt treat em like furniture...and raju chachu who has done the most atrocious things usko aise welcome kar rahe the as if jang mein fateh hoke aya ho morons...everyone has lost it...

*arifa sets on a mission to find it for them and finally she tracks PB hiding in a mouse hole afraid of the mohabbatians*

*first arifa kicks him to hearts content and makes him wear a joote ka haar and then asks*

kaun lead hai PB beta?

*beats oxford dictionery on PB's head*

silence from PB

*arifa gives evil stare*

A...A...Arjuhi

then yeh raju chachu ko itni footage kyun di?

wo galti ho gayi?

aisi galtiyan kmhians maaf nahi karte na beta...so ab tumhari saza yeh hai ke tumhe hum continuously 3 weeks [thats how long he tortured us] tak tumhare pyaare ulluwalias and rajveer ko dikhayenge u deserve this punishment

*arifa smiles at poetic justice*

My work here is done🀣
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
Ari...🀣🀣🀣🀣 - kya dhamakedar write up hai..wah wah..it was more interesting than the episode..ahhaha 🀣..LOVE IT to the last dot...πŸ€—
ab agar gusa kam hogya hai to let's write a nice appreciative message for Karan and kritika?